December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Glad you're ok Jen!

we got our nifty results back and baby's chromosomes are normal which is great news. Still being monitored as my levels are a bit off but fingers crossed we'll be ok x

Hi ladies:wave: May I join in? Due Dec 15th with our first :)

Jen - So glad you and baby are alright, take care:hugs:

Oh yes, DH has tried to talk me into staying :yellow: but mil and I are just bouncing off the walls waiting to know the gender:haha: Of course we'll be happy with either as long as baby is happy and healthy, but I'd love to start planning and give baby a name :)

Welcome Mrs dragonfly!

Who apart from me is staying team yellow?

Jennifaerie - So glad to hear the baby's chromosome test results were good!! I can imagine that was a huge relief!! Fingers crossed that your levels will be good too next time they check.

Mrs. Dragonfly - Welcome! The ladies in this thread are all super supportive. I am due Dec 13 (although my doctors have my lmp recorded wrong so they have Dec 15 as my official due date). This is also my first.

Conina - I will definitely take it easy for the next little while. I have found I have been so tired lately. Even more tired than I was before. I figured once I stopped my progesterone supplements I would be less tired but that hasn't happened.

Is anyone else still extremely tired?? I don't even have any little ones at home to chase after. I don't know how you all do it with little ones!!

We are planning to stay team yellow. My husband and I are on the same page about it so that helps. I was always 100% certain I wouldn't want to find out. Now that I am pregnant I am less certain....but I am still not planning to find out.

I'm team yellow! Was team yellow with my dd too.

So glad all is well jeni

I'm still yellow!

I wasn't tired, then I got into second tri and I'm tired now...I literally told the hubbs do remind to eat some ice cream last night as I've been trying to for the past few days...I still fell asleep, lol.

Jen - Either way we're due super close :)

I swear I'm more tired than I was at 6 weeks! I read other peoples posts/journals who are chasing toddlers around and I feel a bit sheepish over my exhaustion:shy:...

Definitely applaud you ladies staying :yellow:, it's tempting but I seriously do want to know. And there's selfish reasons too, it's been very bonding with mil and I wanted her to be with us when we found out.

I'm chasing around my one year old and I swear for me, that's not what's doing it. I really think it's the baby that's wearing me out.

Welcome Mrs dragonfly!

Who apart from me is staying team yellow?

We are staying team yellow have even told our doctor that we don't want to know. Did say though that knowing our luck we'll go for a scan and baby will be showing us his/her bits :haha:

We're going to find out, more because if its a girl I need to sell all of archie's bits and get all pink.

I haven't been sick at all in first tri nor did my boobs hurt. I was sick the other morning and my boobs are killing now! How does that make sense!? :haha:

I'm feeling it too with my nearly 1 yr old nd. He's just started crawling (lazy boy) and is cruising everywhere. Yesterday his game was switch the tv on and off repeatedly. So I'm feeling the exhaustion pinch too xx

I'm tired too, but then my sleep is TERRIBLE at the minute. It's been very warm (again, relatively speaking in NI!) for the last week and that's making it worse. The night before last when I put C down to sleep it was 31 decrees C in his room (91 F!!).

Beautiful, C didn't crawl until almost exactly the age of your LO - it was about 2 weeks before his 1st birthday. He didn't walk properly til 15 months.

You would think after living in Cyprus for nearly 5 years I'd be used to summer but its a killer now, it was 34 degrees at 7.30pm last night and going to bed is like walking into a sauna. We don't use the air conditioning as it costs a fortune so we have window open to try get some air (doesn't help) and a fan on. I am dreading August when its the hottest and most humid :cry:

See, that's why I say "relatively speaking"!! It's been about 23-24 degrees outside here, and there's still guys walking round with their shirts off. This morning when driving to work at 8am I saw a girl out walking with a buggy, wearing a bra top and teeny tiny shorts:wacko::dohh:

See, that's why I say "relatively speaking"!! It's been about 23-24 degrees outside here, and there's still guys walking round with their shirts off. This morning when driving to work at 8am I saw a girl out walking with a buggy, wearing a bra top and teeny tiny shorts:wacko::dohh:

:haha: may as well take advantage of the good weather although a bra top is a bit much :shock:
A couple of years ago the temperature was 52 degrees at 2pm in August its just ridiculous, although the weather reports always say the temperature is a lot lower!!

GP, I was staying yellow with ds and hubbs was finding out hut as soon as she placed the nobby on my belly his man bits were saying hello to us, lol. When she jerked the nobby away really fast I knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->