December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Sorry girls.... preggo crazy woman moment. I feel like a flipping idiot now :brat: lol.
I'm not sure why either, I've had a pretty good day all round. Had consultant this morning and she said I can have a vbac so I was super happy with that.

Again sorry girls - I'll sit in the corner with a idiot hat on :haha:

Now behave yourself lol

https://i60.tinypic.com/302nlsl.jpg

Lol...the pic was funny. No worries D. When I first saw your post I said to myself "we'll chock that up to a hormonal pregnancy moment", lol.

Was catching up and rather shocked, BD that seemed to come from nowhere! lol! homones are crazy things.

Lovely scan ND x

I'm just being an idiot all round today Cazzi!

We've known each other a while and you know that's not really me :dohh:
X

Well at least you know that if anyone will understand the hormones, we will!

Can't believe that I even forgot, but I'm half baked today! Here's me at 20 weeks!

Attachments

• 20 weeks #2.jpg
    20 weeks #2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
I'm just being an idiot all round today Cazzi!

We've known each other a while and you know that's not really me :dohh:
X

That's why I was shocked lol! When is your 20 week scan? Are you finding out gender?

Beautiful bump! And definitely smaller than me, even though you're further along...

Thanks ladies! I feel huge. Still maintaining the same weight, but baby has definitely grown...I called it a baby explosion, lol!

It's probably not though zig. I feel like a beached whale most days. I wake up and tell my hubbs "this is out of control", lol.

Can't believe that I even forgot, but I'm half baked today! Here's me at 20 weeks!

Beautiful bump ND! And lovely scan pic too. Sorry but I laughed when I read "half baked today"- it makes me think of the movie Half Baked then I realized what you actually meant :haha: I will post a bump pic but need to get out of my pjs first :blush:

We have our next appointment on July 30th and I will get our US then. DH wants to divert from being team yellow and I don't want to find out the gender. Anyone else's DH/OH want to find out and you don't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->