December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

I always think of that movie too, lol.

My hubbs wanted to find out. I said my body, my way. He pulled the "a father should know" card out of his pocket, lol. I just looked at him and said seriously...before the mother! He's crazy, lol. We found out with #1. It was his b'day gift as the u/s was the day after. I wasn't supposed to find out, but somehow ended up finding out cause the tech screwed up, but I said with this one absolutely not. I'd probably have thought about it more if we stayed yellow with our son, but he has to give a little somewhere, lol.

I like that! My body my way! Totally going to try that out :haha:

Ok my bump pic, 17w2d. And a lot of pizza and ice cream...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
Cute pic Con! There has been a lot of dark chocolate m&ms here, lol. I eat then with popcorn. Me and ds share the popcorn...one for me, one for him, lol.

I made lasagne today and it smells so good I might just eat it all myself...

Mmm...lasagna sounds delish! Now I want that, lol. I was watching tv and everything that came up I wanted. Even a kale salad...that was when hubbs looked at me and said "just stop", lol.

Welcome and congrats crimson!

I love the bump pictures! I haven't really got a bump yet :-( here is what I have so far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
Caz I'm so jealous, you look fab!

Welcome crimson!

And the lasagne was fab, even if I do say so myself... :blush:

I'm eating far too much still!!! Still turned off by veggies too! Not adverse to them, just don't fancy them :/ done a big shop today so gonna get back on the wagon before I can't walk lol.

Cazi how do you look like you do and I look like I do, lol. So jealous...

Zig, didn't you say that when you got back the doc said you'd only gained 2lbs...still think your bump is bump!

Holy moly Cazi!! You look amazing.

I am (as always) ginormous :( I'll post a pic at some point. I feel bad really I haven't taken any this time. With arch I took them weekly x

ND yes!!! But I feel like little bump is pushing my podge out even more. And I've probably gained since then... It's not physically possible to eat what I've eaten and not!! Unless this baby really is demolishing it all :lol:

Will take a photo later though. I've taken none so far so need to start.

I'm having a BD moment this morning (as they will be known from now on lol). Wah I'm sure it's hormones and me being over sensitive. I want to crawl under a rock.

Oh, took me a minute to work that out-for a minute there I thought you were talking about $ex lol!

Don't worry, as I said you know if anyone's going to understand we will!!

I'm having a BD moment this morning (as they will be known from now on lol). Wah I'm sure it's hormones and me being over sensitive. I want to crawl under a rock.

:rofl: :rofl:

At least I'm famous for something :blush:

What's up honey? X

ND yes!!! But I feel like little bump is pushing my podge out even more. And I've probably gained since then... It's not physically possible to eat what I've eaten and not!! Unless this baby really is demolishing it all :lol:

Will take a photo later though. I've taken none so far so need to start.

Try not to worry honey. I keep telling myself 'I can get rid of it when the baby is here' :)

Of which I probably should have done after I had Archie but didn't so I'll have double to shift :dohh:

Lol...I still didn't get it until D chimed. What's going on?

As far as the weight I said the same thing about myself, especially when we went on vacation. We ate so much yummy food (being from the south an all). But I hadn't gained a single pound. With baby growing so fast, you probably really are eating enough for the both of you.

I say the same thing, that I'll just shift it once baby gets here. I did with my son, I'll do it with this one too. I'm hoping I can do like I did with son. I lost then weight , then lost an extra 16lbs. This time I only want to lost an extra 10, then I think I'll stop trying to lose weight and be satisfied.

Oh I'm just having one of those days. Friends are arranging something and it's basically an excuse for them to get smashed (they're party people so I don't begrudge them that at all). But it was getting complicated so I offered an alternative idea and the response was like I was shrugging off their idea or it was going to be poop (I actually love their idea!!). I just felt overly hurt by it. And I suppose I don't really fancy going now as I can't drink so will just be out the loop... I might add I'm the youngest at 33 lol we aren't kids :lol: so I'm feeling all 'blah' about that...

Then I had a meltdown over eggs as my other half wouldn't get any when we went shopping last night saying I'm not eating them and if I really wanted them he'd get them from the garage this morning. I woke up said I still wanted eggs.. Then when I came down and asked if he'd got them (no) apparently I was "making a drama" over it. He's never like that with me so on top of the other thing I just has a proper meltdown!!!!!!

Writing it out and reading it back I know it's hormones :lol: but still!!!!

I just feel like being a hermit now for a couple of weeks!

I enjoyed my eggs though and I even had them runny. Rebellion!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->