December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Glad you are feeling somewhat better...and had eggs! I say if you wanna be a hermit, then be a hermit.

:shrug: I am constantly gaining weight. I feel depressed :(, I am 57kg now and I have 20 weeks to go, I will be one of those women who gain 25 - 30 kgs :cry::cry: Sorry for the rant.

Oh Zig, I get where you're coming from! I feel a bit like that sometimes. For instance all my old neighbours had a party last night, I was half assed invited but I didn't want to go because they would all be having a drink up but this morning felt really left out peeved when I saw all the pictures on Facebook :dohh: :rofl: I could smack myself upside the head sometimes!

Mmmm eggs, I love runny eggs! I actaully can't have them any other way and with throw a hormonal strop if they're even the tiniest bit hard.... Jeez I have issues!

:shrug: I am constantly gaining weight. I feel depressed :(, I am 57kg now and I have 20 weeks to go, I will be one of those women who gain 25 - 30 kgs :cry::cry: Sorry for the rant.

:hugs:

It's very short lived sweetheart and will soon come off after you have had your dear sweet baby.

I have only gained 7lb BUT I still have all the weight from Archie. With him I put on 3st :brat: he's worth every single lb of it though.

heh check me, I should listen to my own advice! I feel very down about the amount of weight I have gained sometimes. Xx

Sorry all of you ladies are feeling down about the weight. I felt that way with my first...and a little like that now, but just try to remind myself that it's all for good and will come off after the baby...I hope, lol.

Hey ya'll!

I have been told to gain only 10 pounds for the entire pregnancy. I lost 7 pounds and then gained it back. I skipped my last weigh in with hope of exercising more:dohh:

I feel my bump but it is buried under fat and extra skin from a big weight loss earlier last year.

Here I am at 18 weeks, I am 19 tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 13
Cali, cute photo! I was told to gain only 20 and I've been holding at 15 since around week 10, lol. I just told my doc...not gonna happen! I had a big weight loss over the past couple of years too and there is a little pooch at the bottom of my tummy that just won't ever to away...I went from 253 to 179, so I know what you mean. Whatever you do put on you'll lose after the baby I'm sure. I just said I'm gonna try to keep in line with my first pregnancy and hope to not go over 25, then lose once the baby gets here. Do you plan on bfing? That's supposed to help.

Thanks, you are right... weight should not matter as long as the baby is healthy, i think i should cope with it it. of course i eat 3 meals a day now since i quit smoking, maybe i should go berserk and attack all the unhealthy yummy food - i am gaining anyway :haha:-

on my next visit i need to tell my decision about diabetes test, some people say do it, some say don't do it.:wacko: Will you have it done?

I have to have it done :nope:. She got my hopes up because I'd lost weight and she said I was under the limit of having to have it done. Then she read my notes and saw my dad had diabetes, and said "Oh, you have to have it done anyway..."

I got it done last time, it was more of a nuisance than anything else, especially since I have crap veins.

Exactly pathos, go have a yummy cheese burger!! :haha:

We don't get it here as standard I don't think unless your bmi is over 35 or baby is measuring big

I agree, have a double in fact, lol. I ate a double quarter pounder a few weeks back and it was heaven!

I will have it done...had it done last time, and agreed...it's more of a nuscance. Diabetes runs in my family too, I'd have it either way just to be sure.

So, totally had a pregnant moment today at work. I thought someone stole my cherries. I was so pissed and ready to go rip someone a new one. Well...I kind of forgot that in a rush to this 4 hour training on Thursday I put them in the other fridge at my job...so they were kind of in there...so yeah, I looked like an idiot. I chocked it up to a pregnancy moment. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, lol.

:rofl: i'm glad you found your cherries though before someone did get ripped a new one...

:rofl: See if that was my work, someone would be bound to make a crack about me obviously losing my cherry a while ago...

Lol con. I'd be ok with that one. Shortly after all of this we had Chinese for lunch and my fortune cookie said "imminent patience will bring quick results". I think the universe was trying to tell me something.

:rofl: See if that was my work, someone would be bound to make a crack about me obviously losing my cherry a while ago...

This made me LOL :rofl:

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on here... Had a scare at 14 weeks & spent all day in ER, thankfully all was ok. The US tech that seen me that day gave me a 30 min. US :) This LO was so active and sucking her thumb like crazy! I keep worrying that when we have scan on Aug. 7th that they will tell us it's a boy. The blood work came back girl and DH is super excited, I searched internet for hours on accuracy of test and only found one person who got wrong gender.

Hope all are doing well!!!

20wks this week! had my anatomy scan last week, baby is healthy, and its a BOY!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8
Yay team :blue: ! Congrats, happy & healthy 20 more weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->