December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Mama, glad all is well! Yay for a girl. I work with a guy whose wife had that test and it was correct.

Yay for a boy Jen!

Wow can't believe how far we are :)

Got our genetic blood test results today. We ended up having it randomly! It was super low something like 1:100000!!! Get our letter through tomorrow. Either way good news :D

Good news all round today!! Mama and Zig, great news!! Jen - beautiful pic and congrats on team :blue:!

I'm jealous of all the super-clear scan pics, Conor's was awful, you couldn't see a thing. Three weeks today until we see this one...

I was at the dr's this morning for a check up. This is the first one since the time he freaked me out because he couldn't find the heartbeat. I gave bubs a stern talking-to on the way, saying s/he would need to be better behaved this time.

Anyway he hunted about and I couldn't hear anything. I was starting to freak out again when he said "Can you hear it? There's a lot of interference." I said "Is it there??" And he said "Yes, of course!". I'm still not sure I heard it properly but as long as he did that's all I care about. HB was 180!

I did warn him that my BP could well be sky-high, since C was being a wee monkey this morning. I couldn't wait to leave him off at nursery!!

Zig, wonderful news!

Con, tell your doctor get a new Doppler! Glad all was well with the little peanut! Maybe he/she was moving around a lot.

Her my appt yesterday as well! Really excited that I get to have another look at baby cause they couldn't get the spine last time. So we are getting a freebie! No concerns, they just couldn't get it cause he/she was in a bad position, but the spinabifida test was fine, so she said she has no worries. Hb was good and strong! And everything from the u/s was good she said.

We are going to MD's state fair at the end of next month...excited about eating the food, lol. And of course we'll be eating a bunch of seafood, lol. Hopefully we can get out on the harbor and in the water. Ds loved it so much when we were at the beach in NC. And if I'm still comfortable enough in September I am gonna go back down with hubbs to NC for him to audition. We'll only go to Charlotte this time though, not across the state, and only for a few days. This will be my last trip before the baby.

Tike is flying by and before we know it we'll be at the hospital snuggling our buns!

Fab news Zig!

I agree with nd con, your dr needs a new doppler!

Nd how awesome you got to see bubs again! Man that fair sounds like the kinda place I'd like to visit :haha:

Afm FINALLY felt bubs move today!! Talk about taking your sweet time baby.

I've not had the best of mornings, I woke up this morning with really bad upper abdominal pain it eased off but is still there like a dull ache front and back. No idea what it is but think I may have to make a trip to the Dr this afternoon if I can get an appointment!

D, do you think it's just the expanding and baby pushing everything up? I kind of felt some discomfort last night...all over, but chocked it up to baby doing gymnastics in there. Yay for movement though!

Yay got a week off work. So looking forwards to putting feet up and not having to worry about that place for a while.

It's horrid at work at the moment as it's been announced that we may lose our a+e department which means theatre and surgical wards will go as well, so come January I may not have a job. I'm a trauma and ortho nurse, been there for three years, don't know any thing else.

Really could do without this now.

Rota are you gonna start looking else where? Also if the dept did go that would be a good time for you to be able to interview other places as you'd already be off. That's mu plan in looking...hate the place I'm at now.

Nd, no I don't think it's that. It's super painful!

I went to the Dr and he seems to think it's reflux. I have some tablets to take and if it's no better I have to go back friday xx

I'm crampy today too BD. It's not crippling but it's annoying. Kind of inside at the front and up from my perineum. Think it was like this early on... Hoping it's just stretching. It's uncomfortable.

Hope everyone has had a good week and those bumps are growing nicely. I feel really tired today and have had a sore throat for a couple of days - i think its all the air con at work and then heat outside :dohh:

AFM half baked bun today have attached a bump pic I took really quickly this morning - I feel huge especially when comparing to my first pictures

Attachments

• IMG_7701[1].jpg
    IMG_7701[1].jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
I had some cramps like that yesterday or the day before. Baby is doing some gymnastics in there.

Yay for half baked gp! Beautiful pic!

Glad it's not just me!! Actually kinda hurt to walk so took paracetamol!!

Great bump Gregs! Think mine is starting to grow.... As in going to be noticeable to people other than me and oh soon... Clothes are officially tight so going to get some stretchy stuff tomorrow I think.

Had a really special moment yesterday! Baby is big enough to now be felt from the outside, so when s/he was moving I placed Virtue's hand on my belly and said baby. It touched my heart to see my son feeling his little sibling move in my belly, and he is the first person, other than me, to feel that! He didn't really pay any mind to it as he rolled over to played with my flip flop and kept saying mama (still haven't quite gotten the baby thing down yet, lol), but it's the memory and the thought of it.

21 weeks yesterday and still sitting at a 14lb weight gain. I can't believe I've managed to maintain my weight for this long, but hoping I can stay here for another 2 weeks. With Virtue I had gained 16lbs by week 23, so I'm still on track with this pregnancy.

Here is my bump pic from yesterday!

Aww how wonderful is that!!!! :D

I bought some nice stretchy skirts and tops today, soooooooooo much comfier. Deffo getting a bump.... Although I had also eaten a maccies :lol:

Still no solid movements, but baby is wild on the the doppler lol!! Must be doing gymnastics in there!!!

cute bumps =))

it's so hot :nope:. it's 35 degrees but feels like 55 :cry:
I think the baby is cool and cozy though, his kicks are so strong now he wakes me up :haha:

My hubby felt the baby kick at 17w5d. by the way, have you watched this? It made me cry- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jDd6ms4Al8

Aww that's so cute!

I'm embracing the maternity clothes today for the first time, and dh has been sent to the roof space to get the others out. My suit trousers were held together with a paper clip last week so it's time!

I took a bump pic! Still think I mostly look bloated... Cos this is how I look when I'm bloated!!! I just can't suck it in now!!!!!!

Lots of stretching going on, ligament pains etc. Sneezed earlier and it wasn't fun!!!

https://i62.tinypic.com/208bdja.jpg

Omg zig...that is definitely a bump...and a cute one!

So I stepped in the scale this morning and I'm not at a 13lb weight gain again. Looks like I will have to start eating a little more as I don't want to not be eating enough and therefore start losing weight. I think 13lbs in 21 weeks is good. And I took a pic of myself just in my undies and I definitely think I look smaller without clothes on. I sent it to my mom and she thought I did too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->