December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

It's deceiving as I have a small rib cage and I'm prone to bloating and have a chubby belly (I'm a size 14/16). So still feel a bit of a fatty than actual preggo!

That's a bump zig! And seeing how you only had gained the 2lbs at that one point, I'd say you may end up smaller after you have the baby.

Awww congrats on team :pink: BD!!

We should work out a tally of :pink: :blue: and :yellow: and put it on the front page?

Congratulations BD!!!

And agree conina!! I don't think the thread starter posts much though. .. :(

Congrats on :pink: BD

From what I can remember it seems like there are more :blue: than :pink: so far.

I am staying :yellow: I have my anatomy scan tomorrow. I guess it is possible that we could find out by accident. But not planning to.

I still haven't been added to the first post :nope:

My pudding in due 28/12

Can I just say that baby's been punching me in my bladder since last week. Really not nice little one!

Also I think the ladies from my job are trying to throw me a shower. I was talking to one of the ladies who mentioned that people do have showers with the next baby/babies and I said yeah, I know, but these two are so close and there's not much that we need and I had to do most of the planning with Virtue and just don't think I'm up for it. She told me that yeah, I don't always have to do the planning and that people will throw one for you. I said yeah, but I don't really have anyone here (family I mean) and she said but will people will often throw one for you so don't go putting your planning hat on just yet. That time it was with a little more emphasis and with a flutter of the eyes. I cocked my head to the said and why...we laughed, so I'm pretty sure. It's sweet I think and I definitely won't refuse.

To be honest I thought it was a boy, not that I mind either way :)

I was the same with Archie, I thought he was a girl :haha:

ND - I think it's a really sweet touch people throwing you a shower <3
We don't have those here as a rule :(

I don't mind either way, we are staying :yellow: unless baby decides to flash us at the next scan which seems to be quite common :haha: my OH thinks :pink: though and i keep saying :blue:

I don't think I'll get a baby shower over here either I don't have that many friends for a party :rofl:

I don't mind either way either. In one way a boy would be nice, as they would be close in age and hopefully good mates. On the other hand, it's always nice to have one of each!

I have a feeling this is a boy but only because I feel the same as I did with C - and I've nothing to compare it to!

Congrats to all the team:pink: mama's! Seems like we have more boys than girls.

BeautifulD, is that archie in the stripped PJ's? I love that baby!! You had another pic and I fell in love with those PJ's and have to have a pair.

Had my 20 week scan this week and we are still :yellow though OH tried to peek and could not figure out the anatomy...the little rat. And he is the one that didn't want to know the sex. :dohh:

No Doubt, I think that's so sweet. My showers have a pain in the arse. @ friends and each want to "host" so I separated them and now I am having two.

Attachments

• Nugget Cropped.pdf
    318.3 KB · Views: 9
21wks3d today, and I think I felt the baby last night!! Not totally sure, but I felt a little pop/kick right beside my bellow button. three times in the same spot! I thought I felt a pop/bubble the other night, but not sure.. Cant wait to feel more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->