December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Most likely was the baby Jen!

Last night we sat and watched the watched the baby move. My belly just kept jumping. Hubbs was just staring, lol.

I thought I'd replied to this earlier today. Oops.

I still think I'm feeling something I just can't be 100%. I get little pops. Almost like a muscle twitch or literally like a little prod. Not regularly but now and then.

Also... Does anyone else get hiccups?? I've literally had them at some point every day since bfp!!

Cali yes that's Archie.... he really is the love of my life, such a little treasure.

Ladies that's pretty much what I'm feeling little taps. It's strange because by this point Arch was bouncing around all over the place. She's really active but I just dont seem to feel her and my placenta is posterior so that's not the reason lol.

Zig I would definitely say that's baby!

D, I feel the same way as far as this baby not being as active. This baby moves quite a bit, don't get me wrong, but Virtue was all over the place all the time, nonstop! The baby moves all the time, in the same place, but likes to take frequent naps too.

And yes, I have gotten the hiccups a few times in the last few weeks. Usually don't get them.

I am so joyful reading your experience with a feeling of baby move.

I was very sad to know that my movements are caused by gass. My dr. is indeed right. I felt with my hand 3 waves last night and in few minutes TMI-3 times gass!!!
I havn't felt anything like that in my life. I think it's a positive news, cos the baby is growing and pressing on the bowel, that's why I can feel this since my 15 week mark.
I havn't had scan since 8 weeks and I don't feel I need it cos I am feeling great and my belly is growing. I hear his heart with a stethoscope.
My anatomy scan is coming up and it can be long one.... I debating if I'll do that one, maybe just a quick look at heart, stomach and bladder.
My advice go for this scan 20-21 weeks not earlier, cos dr may not see everything earlier.

US. ladies please avoid eating peaches, plums, nectarines, plouts cos they were recalled from Costco and Trader Joes. They are contaminated with listeria.

It's been awhile since I was on. Nothing much has been happening. I have been feeling baby move like crazy. My ultrasound is next Wednesday. Hopefully we will be able to tell the gender. :)

Had my 20 weeks scan today. All looked fine with baby and we stayed team yellow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
Gorgeous scan!! I still have a week and 4 days to go!!!

I'm sooooooooo hot. Phew. Need an ice pop or something!!!!!! Spending the weekend down our beach hut though so should be nice in the sea. Lucky it's only 20 mind from our house too lol

Thank you! I think team blue too. I'm not bothered either way just do pleased it's looking healthy

Marginal Cord insertion.. Doctor just told me baby has this.. Its where the cord attaches to the side of the placenta instead of the middle. Mainly it can affect baby's growth (small babies). Going for another scan at 28-32wks to check growth. I was feeling ok about this at first.. until I went to google! ugh.. shouldn't have done that.. It was like 90% good stories, and just a few really bad ones. anyone else have this? or positive stories about it?

Sorry I've not heard of that either?! I'm sure it will be fine. Stop googling!!!! :D

Think I had my first proper little kicks today!! I reclined right back on a garden chair and had two very defined prods. Strongest yet. Was so weird and cool. Made me grin :D can't have been anything else I don't think!!

Had another one this afternoon and pretty sure I felt it from the outside too!!! Had my hand on my abdomen. Was so surreal :D

Not a lot. Just over a week to my scan! We've had a lovely weekend for c's birthday, and today dh and I both took the day off work and took him swimming. He's now in bed, totally exhausted! He'll never get up for nursery tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->