December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

jen_niferRose, I am sorry I have never heard about it. 90% good outcome is good number. Stay positive. Everything will be ok.:hugs:

Ziggie, what a wonderful moment the baby's movement could be! Can't wait for mine!

I am a team yellow and I decided 100% just few days ago.
I saw newborn outfits, they are so cute for boys and girls. I could take home 5 of them. I am not buying any baby stuff yet. I don't know the size of the baby. I guess I need to buy bigger incase, right?
My Hubby was 6kg, when he was born.
I will look even more forward for a grand finale in December. It will be a suprise for us and the whole world!

Had my u/s today! Baby has flipped and is now currently breech. His/her legs were up straight out in front of the face. S/he was playing with one foot while resting the other hand on the forehead. It was too precious! We saw the spine today, but because baby was laying on the their left we couldn't get the heart. That's fine cause they got it last time and all was fine. We were going for the spine today cause they couldn't vet that last time And we were lucky enough to have them record again too so I'll have two DVDs for this baby!

Hey all, we had our scan yesterday. Baby is very active but my placenta is at the front which would explain the lack of feeling baby move which kinda sucks, we are measuring 1week and three days ahead. Still team yellow, much to OH disappointment.

Got to go back in a couple of weeks for another scan of the heart as she couldn't get all the details she needed. But it's booked for when I'm on duty so looks like I will be having to tell work very soon. Midwife appointment tomorrow which I'm dreading as I will no doubt be nagged about missing one of them, not my fault if there's no available appointments.

Yay for all the scans!!!

So exciting :D I float between excited and still feeling like it will never happen and nothing is going to change. Don't think it's going to hit till I have a squealing baby in my arms!!!!

Officially half baked today!!

Yay for halfway there Zig! I'll be there tomorrow!

Rota - any pics? You must be tiny if work haven't noticed yet. There's no hiding my bump!

No hiding mine either, lol. Yay for all the milestones!

I have a milestone, not preggo related, but yesterday my baby walked! Finally...he's so heavy, lol. I'm so happy and proud and excited! It was such a special moment!

I will get a pic of me in my uniform, to be honest unless I actually grew a second head I doubt my work would notice anything, I'm a big girl anyways but there is a definite bump there.

I wish...people at my job are so nosy. There's no way I'd be able to hide it.

I don't get told that, probably cause I walk like someone karate chopped me in my lady bits! Those stupid chairs are murder on the lower half of me. I have an ergonomic chair, but I'm in so many meetings throughout the day I can barely sit in it.

I am out and about a lot for work, but the chairs are murder if I have a day at my desk. I'm just so so so ready to finish work.

I'm taking 12 months maternity then going back and handing my notice in. Massive change!!!! Scary.

I know it's early, but what are people doing for Xmas?!! I live nearly 4 hours from my family so I'm obviously not going there this year!! But not sure I want them here either. I'm either going to have a newborn, be massive and whale like, or in labour lol.

Lol...we are staying here with just us. Left year we had everyone everyone in for my sons first Christmas, but he was 7 months by then. We took the first month for ourselves to adjust to the family dynamic and we will do the same this time...it just do happens to be around Christmas!

Had my ultrasound today! :D it's a boy!

Attachments

• Baby J.jpg
    Baby J.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Baby J 1.jpg
    Baby J 1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
We have all my OH's family coming to us for Christmas :cry: usually we go back to the UK at Christmas but that's out the window this year

We usually take it in turns to go to OH's family or my family. Both are only 15-30 mins away. But like Zig, I could be at any stage at Christmas so I don't think we can plan anything.

My mum asked me the other day if I had started Christmas shopping. I laughed, and then she pointed out I'll hardly want to do it in the weeks coming up to Christmas. I hadn't thought about that!! (Although Amazon may come to my rescue...)

Congrats yoshi!

Amazon is definitely gonna be my friend this year! We are trying to save all of our pennies so we can cyber Monday shop and get some electronics we want, but will most likely also get a few things for baby...gender neutral of course.

Amazon was a huge life saver for us with our son. We'll be doing another registry on there amr hopefully with my 15% off and amazon mom and if I make it cyber Monday sales, we should be in really good shape.

The scan went very well. The baby was busy waving me. Its a girl :pink:pink:. The EDD is 17th July and if so it will be exactly one year I lost my father. I don't know if to be excited or sad about it cos I loved my father sooooooo much and his death was just too accidental and sudden. I have not been able to leave past the pain.
Its well though. At least am half way through.
I wish you all ladies well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->