December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Congrats yoshi !!

Keneajay sounds like this baby is here to help you :) congrats on team pink!!!

And Amazon is my friend!!! I do all my shopping on there anyway lol

Awww your dad must be looking down on you so proud. I'll be in a similar situation in that this one will be due in or around the date I miscarried last year.

Is your dad's name one that could be female-ised? (IYKWIM - that was a bit vague!) I lost my dad last year too and I've been thinking if this one is a boy to make his second name the same as my dad's. I don't think I would do it as a first name but at least it would be in there somewhere.

Think I felt movement from the outside today for the first time! Dh felt it too

Awesome con!

I'm still waiting for more movement. Not had anything as strong as Sunday. Come on baby!

Thanks dear. I hope the baby will bring the joy, my father's death took away.

Awww your dad must be looking down on you so proud. I'll be in a similar situation in that this one will be due in or around the date I miscarried last year.

Is your dad's name one that could be female-ised? (IYKWIM - that was a bit vague!) I lost my dad last year too and I've been thinking if this one is a boy to make his second name the same as my dad's. I don't think I would do it as a first name but at least it would be in there somewhere.[/QUOTE

Dear Conina,
Thanks you so much my dear sister. My Dad's English name is Gabriel, so I think Gabriella will be fine though I prefer our indigenous name.

Thanks for your love and care.

How funny 2 days ago I was told I hide it well and today I feel like my stomach has just popped out!

Not the best!!

https://i60.tinypic.com/10fce52.jpg

the room we are going to use as nursery has charcoal wallpapers. There is a tiny section with Graham and Brown's frames wallpaper.
We bought and moved into this house on Jan 25 , and my lmp is feb 25 :haha: so the wallpapers are brand new, and i planned that room as a nursery from the beginning, chose the color accordingly.
Recently some people make nasty comments about how dark and depressing the wallpapers are. They claim baby will be melancholic. And now I am confused, should we change into one of these cute baby stuff wallpapers?

I think if you chose it as nursery colours and you still like it, just ignore them! And 'the baby will be melancholy"?? I don't think babies take that much notice of their decor!!

Me either. People told us not yellow...after we went for a tweet bird theme and painted the walls yellow. They said it would make baby unsettled and depressed. My son is happy and had no problem in this room. I say leave it and do what you were going to.

We are planning on painting the room grey lol!!!! Pinterest grey nursery's. Gorgeous!!!!! We are going great with flashes of bright colour :D

Screw em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->