**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I'm so sorry Peach ((hugs))

Countrymama, FX for you <3

Hey ladies, so for no update sooner, I had class this morning and fell asleep as soon as I got home. My first week back to class since finding out I am preggo and it is kicking my butt! I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow am at 915 because the bleeding has not stopped. It has not gotten any heavier or any lighter either. Also just took my last CB digi and it has increased to 2-3! That makes me breathe a little easier, especially since my urine was super diluted. Was actually waiting for it to give me results while I was writing this lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2
Peach - I'm so sorry. Huge hugs.

Country momma - fab news about 2-3. That must be a good sign. Hopefully your OB can confirm what's causing it tomorrow.

I haven't had any back ache but I'm definitely getting the stretching twinges. They come and go though. I worry when they're here that it's a sign of impeding miscarriage and then when they disappear I worry that they're gone! Can't win!!!

So sorry peach, please let us know if you find out anything!

Country, yay! So glad things are progressing! Can't wait to hear how the Dr. appointment goes.

AFM, just got approved for Medicaid today. SUCH a relief. <3 Hopefully will be able to go to my old doctor!! Also, I have felt horrid all day. Literally ALL DAY sickness, not just morning sickness, starting at 1 am. This is making me think it's a girl!! I never had this with my son!

Hey ladies, so for no update sooner, I had class this morning and fell asleep as soon as I got home. My first week back to class since finding out I am preggo and it is kicking my butt! I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow am at 915 because the bleeding has not stopped. It has not gotten any heavier or any lighter either. Also just took my last CB digi and it has increased to 2-3! That makes me breathe a little easier, especially since my urine was super diluted. Was actually waiting for it to give me results while I was writing this lol

Yay! That's great news! :happydance: Keep us posted on how your appointment goes.

Peach - I'm so sorry. Huge hugs.

Country momma - fab news about 2-3. That must be a good sign. Hopefully your OB can confirm what's causing it tomorrow.

I haven't had any back ache but I'm definitely getting the stretching twinges. They come and go though. I worry when they're here that it's a sign of impeding miscarriage and then when they disappear I worry that they're gone! Can't win!!!

I know, we can't win, right?! I'm the same way. A couple days ago I wasn't cramping at all and my boobs didn't seem quite as sore so that worried me. Now the cramps are back and stronger so that is now worrying me. Ugh! I just wish there wasn't so much uncertainty with this! :wacko:

HI all just got my bfp at 10dpo. Due December 12

Welcome Jrepp! So glad you could join us and congrats on the early BFP!

Thanks ladies for the encouragement, I will make sure to let you know as soon as I get out of the Dr. My symptoms still seem just as strong as well so I am still optimistic. Have not had any bleeding in a few hours either. I probably won't be able to sleep much tonight as I am super anxious about the appointment but I am sure everything will be ok, trying to stay upbeat :)

So sorry peach, please let us know if you find out anything!

Country, yay! So glad things are progressing! Can't wait to hear how the Dr. appointment goes.

AFM, just got approved for Medicaid today. SUCH a relief. <3 Hopefully will be able to go to my old doctor!! Also, I have felt horrid all day. Literally ALL DAY sickness, not just morning sickness, starting at 1 am. This is making me think it's a girl!! I never had this with my son!

It feels good to get insurance doesn't it? I just got approved for medicaid about a month before I got my BFP and my family health plan actually kicks in tomorrow! Perfect timing. Luckily my old dr was in my coverage area which made me super happy! As far as the all day sickness, I was actually way way more sick with my second son than I ever was with my daughter!

It's crazy how every baby is different, country!!

Welcome jrepp :)

So sorry Peach! Praying for you!!

Keep us updated, Country! Yay for the 2-3!!

Welcome, Jrepp!!!

As for me, I called today and change my scan from Tuesday to Friday afternoon. I just feel more comfortable being 6 weeks rather than 5 1/2 - fingers crossed all goes well! Can't wait!

Faith, I'm glad you moved it back a few days.

AFM, my doctor is going to get me in at 6w1d in exactly one week. I can't wait! I really hope we'll see the heartbeat but I know that's still early and may not happen. FX!

How is everyone today? I think I'm coming down with something. Started coughing last night and really hoping it's not related to the upper respiratory infection DH had last week. He was out of work for 4 days with it!

By my best guess, I think I'm 4 weeks today. This is my line from today, vs my line from the 30th(about 45ish hrs before this test). Does it look dark enough for 4 weeks to you? Is the progression good?

First is 30th, second is from today.

Attachments

• IMG_20160330_122420.jpg
    IMG_20160330_122420.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20160401_101422.jpg
    IMG_20160401_101422.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
By my best guess, I think I'm 4 weeks today. This is my line from today, vs my line from the 30th(about 45ish hrs before this test). Does it look dark enough for 4 weeks to you? Is the progression good?

Your lines look great and there is very clear progression! Mine didn't get as dark as the control until 16dpo.

Your lines look great and there is very clear progression! Mine didn't get as dark as the control until 16dpo.

It's still a smidge lighter than the control I think. But not a lot. That was my last frer though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->