**December Snowflakes - 2016**

By my best guess, I think I'm 4 weeks today. This is my line from today, vs my line from the 30th(about 45ish hrs before this test). Does it look dark enough for 4 weeks to you? Is the progression good?

First is 30th, second is from today.

Your lines look great and there is very clear progression! Mine didn't get as dark as the control until 16dpo.

It's still a smidge lighter than the control I think. But not a lot. That was my last frer though!

I quit when mine got darker than the control but I'm itching to get another FRER to see how it looks. I know that's dumb but I can't help it! :wacko:

Congrats and welcome rue!! Mine was a surprise too!

Counting, your lines look great! I took my last FRER yesterday, so I'm down to just one digi I hope to take in a week or so.

Hey everyone. Thanks for the kind words. Just to update you all: I'm still bleeding, but the cramping has subsided. I went for blood work yesterday. The doctor just called me to let me know that my HCG level was 7, confirming what I already knew. He told me that I was fine to try again, as long as the bleeding didn't continue past a week.

My BF and I talked about it and we have decided to put off trying again until June, so we can avoid having a baby in the middle of next winter, which is supposed to be a really bad one here in NJ. Thanks for all of your support, ladies.

Hey ladies, had my appointment this morning and they did an ultrasound and not surprisingly they didn't see anything. I of course didn't expect to because I am still so early but the dr did say that my uterus looked good and my lining is thickening as it should so that is good. I didn't bleed while she was doing the ultrasound so that is a good sign. They gave me orders for blood work today and then again on Sunday. Doc said she thinks everything is great and the bleeding was probably just a fluke! I will feel much better after my blood work but I am a bit more relaxed now after my appointment. Scheduled to go back in two weeks for another US to see baby!

Welcome Ruedactyl! So glad you could join us and congrats!

Serious vagina lightning happening today :haha: for lack of a better description!!

Just dropping in for an update because I'm super busy, but my IC from this morning is below. I'm surprised it's darkened because last night I had some horrible sharp pains on the right side of my abdomen that were brief but still painful when I twisted my body, and I've had really, really bad lower back pain on and off for the past few days that seems to be getting worse, so I was convinced MC is coming. Still not hopefully but trying to at least remain neutral. I don't have a doc appt till April 11th, and that's not even for a scan or bloods.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-23.jpg
    FullSizeRender-23.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9
Jezika with DS I had all SORTS of crazy pains in the first few weeks. Don't give up hope. <3 we conceived him right after a chemical too!

Hey ladies, had my appointment this morning and they did an ultrasound and not surprisingly they didn't see anything. I of course didn't expect to because I am still so early but the dr did say that my uterus looked good and my lining is thickening as it should so that is good. I didn't bleed while she was doing the ultrasound so that is a good sign. They gave me orders for blood work today and then again on Sunday. Doc said she thinks everything is great and the bleeding was probably just a fluke! I will feel much better after my blood work but I am a bit more relaxed now after my appointment. Scheduled to go back in two weeks for another US to see baby!

Phew! Glad you got good news and that the doc is being proactive about monitoring your levels. Keep us posted on your beta results!

Thanks MrsRose, I won't have my results back until Monday as my second draw will be Sunday but I will let you know as soon as I get the numbers!

Thanks everyone. &#128513; This is my first pregnancy very unexpected I went to the doctor because I couldn't keep anything down hey said I must be around 4 weeks, I would post a picture of my test, but I don't know how.

I'm so paranoid. I ran out of frer, so I picked up some dollar store tests. Took one tonight for a baseline for progression reasons. It was so much lighter than the frer as compared to the control line. I know different tests vary in sensitivity, but I was hoping for much darker results. Sorry for poor quality picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20160401_190426.jpg
    IMG_20160401_190426.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
I'm so paranoid. I ran out of frer, so I picked up some dollar store tests. Took one tonight for a baseline for progression reasons. It was so much lighter than the frer as compared to the control line. I know different tests vary in sensitivity, but I was hoping for much darker results. Sorry for poor quality picture.

You really can't compare lines on different tests...it's apples to oranges. Can you pick up some more FRERs instead?

Dollar store tests are so much less sensitive than FRER so you really can't compare them and I would say you have nothing to worry about!

Welcome Ruedactyl! What a lovely surprise to have received! Did you have any clue or was it a complete shock?

CountryMomma - looking forward to hearing your numbers on Monday! At least time goes quicker at the weekend than it does during the week so hopefully the wait won't be too painful!

Counting - I agree with the others Frers are way more sensitive than other tests so don't worry! The line is still strong even on a dollar store test!

How's everyone's weekends going? We had beautiful sunshine all day in London but it's pretty miserable out there now so sh and I are going to curl up on the sofa with a big bowl of spaghetti bolognese and a movie. My portion will be huge as I seem to be constantly starving at the moment! I'll end up as big as a house if I continue eating at this rate!!!

Hey guys.
Can I join please ?
I'm 5 weeks and 1.
I've known since 10 dpo.
Hve had 4 losses and hve one great lil boy
Had two betas done a week apart, doubling time of 33 hrs
Which was higher side of norm which is fab.
But last beta was last Tues
And now I want more &#128522;
Hee hee.
But I know I should just wait till scan
And try to stop obsessing
I'll get scan somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks.
So not very long.
But feels long.
Congrats to everyone on ur bfps xx

Country hope everything's ok with u
And spotting has stopped xx

Peach if ur still reading , giant hugs xxx

Welcome lilesmom!!! Congrats! I'm sorry about your losses, I hope this one is your take-home baby. <3

Hilslo, the weekend has been busy and I've forgotten I'm pregnant a few times!! Good I suppose because it makes time go faster... But kind of worrying since it means my symptoms are not very intense!! We're in Georgia at the moment and it's gorgeous weather. And I hear you on portion sizes :haha:

Welcome lilesmom! So glad you could join us and also hope this is your sticky! What is your EDD? I'll get you added to the list. Thanks for asking about my spotting, it has completely stopped and my symptoms are ramping up so I am thinking we are good!

Welcome lilesmom!!! So glad to have ya! I remember you from a previous theeAd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->