• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Thanks ladies xxx

Livvy my symptoms aren't very intense either apart from waves of tiredness.
Some nausea but only later in the day.

Country thanks
My edd is dec 3rd.
Glad to hear ur spotting had stopped xx
And symptoms revving up are great sign x

Faith thanks hon xxx
We hve same edd :)xxx

Do ye think I should do another beta
Or should I count myself lucky it was good
And wait for scan now?
Thanks
I'm dithering :)

I got my BFP today, I am due on December 13th. Very tentative since I had a M/C in January...just crossing my fingers this one sticks :) I also have a daughter who just turned 2 in March. Hopefully I will be sticking around with you ladies until December and beyond!

I got my BFP today, I am due on December 13th. Very tentative since I had a M/C in January...just crossing my fingers this one sticks :) I also have a daughter who just turned 2 in March. Hopefully I will be sticking around with you ladies until December and beyond!

I'm in a similar position as I just had a MC in February. I also have a 2 year old(3 July 5th), and my tinest turned one yesterday. Hope we both get sticky little beans this time.

Welcome December!! Glad to have you with us. :flower:

Hope everyone's well. Feeling extremely bloated, moody and nauseous in the afternoon and been waking in the middle of the night for no reason (prob not helping my mood). Been trying to eat regularly so as not to let my blood sugars fluctuate too much to help with nausea. I'm hoping to hear from early pregnancy unit tomorrow re: a scan at some point next week. Been thinking of names already, think it's kind of a distraction, anyone else thinking names already 😉 Xx

We talked about names a couple days ago. It was kind of strange, because up until that moment we have been trying not to think too much about the baby, in case they don't stick. But we discussed girls names mostly, though if baby sticks they'll likely be another boy :p

Hello, may I join you all? Got my :bfp: today at 12DPO. AF was due yesterday and when she didn't show I tested this morning. :happydance:

EDD is December 13 2016

I'm optimistic and really really happy. I know many people are really scared and worried this early on but I refuse to let fear ruin what should be a really happy time for us especially under the circumstances... I found out I had a polyp on CD5 which was so upsetting and then DH's SA came back so low they suggested IVF. So this is 100% our little miracle.

I plan to be thrilled and thankful for as long as I am pregnant. Whether that's 2 days or 9 months.

Here's my test from this morning. Pretty nice line. I've got 2 more FRER's that I'll use tomorrow and the last on maybe Wednesday just to check for progression.

Congrats to everyone and I'm so thrilled to add my name to the list of future December babies.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Hello ladies I'm cautiously sneaking in! Got my BFP today on a FRER at 12dpo 😍. As soon as I took my temp today I just knew!! FF says my EDD is 13th December which is my dad's birthday! Can't wait to get to know you all!

EDIT: I thought I'd show you my BFP since you've all posted yours, and I'm so proud of it haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello ladies I'm cautiously sneaking in! Got my BFP today on a FRER at 12dpo 😍. As soon as I took my temp today I just knew!! FF says my EDD is 13th December which is my dad's birthday! Can't wait to get to know you app

Yay Grace! We are cycle and due date buddies!

Congrats!!!

Aw yay babyforiris it's so great to connect with other women who found out today/yesterday! How are you feeling? Have you told OH? I'm a combination of deliriously happy and also extremely nervous haha. My OH can't get his head around it xx

Congrats to all the new December snowflakes ❄️ Xxx

Grace I feel...fine? I think I go between utter and total shock to extreme disbelief. Ha ha I keep staring at the test to see if the line vanished.

I told DH as creative as I could in such short notice. I took a picture of the test. Overlaid it with a cute message sent it to his phone and got back into bed with him and told him his phone kept beeping so he better check why. When he turned back around from seeing the picture I was holding the test. I don't think he knew how to process it. Poor guy.

He's over the moon and ultra paranoid. He googled to check it was ok to bring me sliced pears at breakfast. :haha

How did you tell your hubby?I'm sure he's thrilled!!

I'm so glad to have someone else to share the journey with.

image.jpg

Yay, welcome to all the new mamas! So exciting!

BabyforIris, that is SO cute that your hubby googled the pears! And I love your outlook on this journey. Is this your first pregnancy?

Welcome ladies :)
I only joined myself yest.
Cautiously optimistically preg here:)
Ha ha on the sliced pears :)

When I was preg with my ds
I thought it was a girl
So we said id name a girl, he would name a boy
Then after he named ds,I said its my turn next.
So I was picking names in my head for last three.
After last loss I fot superstitious and said to Oh in a silly moment
That he could name the next one
Cos anytime I pick , its a loss :)
Silly me.
But now ill prob stick to that just in case.
But ill hve veto power :)
He picked Simon for ds, I wasn't sure when he said it fiest
But love it since .

But I still daydream my fave names
God that was long :)

Forgot to mention that I got 3+ on the Weeks Estimator today so I'm really excited! I haven't had betas done in a week so this made me feel better. I don't think the doctor is bringing me in for anymore betas between now and the ultrasound on Friday.

Yay, welcome to all the new mamas! So exciting!

BabyforIris, that is SO cute that your hubby googled the pears! And I love your outlook on this journey. Is this your first pregnancy?

Thanks Rose. I just want to stay positive as much and as long as I can. I'm so happy to hear you got 3+ on the digi!! I think I'll have to go pick one up to use in a few days.

Edit to add: yes this is our first! :)

That's fab Mrs rose.

I think I might get another beta done this week
Its too tempting :)

Looks like a lot of us are due December 13th :) I am jealous of you ladies with the old style FRER, I cannot find them anywhere! Here is my test from today, 12dpo.

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 10
Are any of you feeling anxious? I'm a doctor so I know basically all of the things that could possibly go wrong and it's so, so scary. All I want is a healthy Christmas pudding ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->