**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Yes, I've had 4 M/Cs (3 before my daughter 1 before this pregnancy) so for me it is VERY stressful to get a positive. I just hope this is it! We only want 2 kiddos so it would be so wonderful to get our rainbow and be done <3

Looks like a lot of us are due December 13th :) I am jealous of you ladies with the old style FRER, I cannot find them anywhere! Here is my test from today, 12dpo.
Old style? I've never seen one that looks like yours!!

Looks like a lot of us are due December 13th :) I am jealous of you ladies with the old style FRER, I cannot find them anywhere! Here is my test from today, 12dpo.

I guess Canada still has the old ones, the ones here in the USA are these terrible curved FRER they suck so much.

Are any of you feeling anxious? I'm a doctor so I know basically all of the things that could possibly go wrong and it's so, so scary. All I want is a healthy Christmas pudding &#10084;&#65039;

Yes, I'm very anxious! I've never carried a pregnancy to term--had two CPs so I'm super nervous. I am trying to stay as positive as possible though. I just keep thinking that one has to stick at some point! This is the first time I've had dark lines so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Grace, since you're a doctor, can I get your opinion on something? I think I have a low grade fever (99 degrees) and I'm trying to decide if it's better to take Tylenol to help keep it down or if it'd be better just to let it play out on it's own. Thoughts?

I guess Canada still has the old ones, the ones here in the USA are these terrible curved FRER they suck so much.

FRER has a 2-pack that contains and old FRER and a digital that's available in most stores around here. Have you seen those?

Welcome and congrats DecemberWait!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Yay for another bump buddy! :)

Grace im not sure if I'm anxious or just.... Overwhelmed. I'm trying not to focus on all the what ifs. Not because I'm ignorant to all the things that could and can go wrong (I mean just spend one day on this site and read a few peoples signatures! It's heart breaking) but because I really want this to be a great experience. No matter the outcome.

Hang in there. We can POAS tomorrow and the day after to watch those lines like crazy ladies. :hugs:

I'm in Canada so we still have access to the flat shaped ones. They have the curved ones as well but I've stayed away from them. :)

Welcome babyforiris and grace!!

I live in the US and our grocery store has both styles FRERs. I love the old ones so only buy those!

Hey lovely ladies. I'm pregnant with #2 due Dec. 10th. Totally unexpected and unplanned, buuuut...here we are. :) Currently mom to a 9 month old (she'll be 9 months on the 7th).

Livvy! I remember you form the July group! Looks like we are both back again!

The only old FRER they have here are a single test with a digital so it isn't worth the cost - the new ones suck but at least get the job done I suppose.

I am having one symptom that I had with my daughter already - really, really bad bloating/gas/indigestion after eating any food at all, and nausea when I'm hungry. I definitely remember this from my pregnancy with her so I hope it's a good sign <3

Yes, I'm very anxious! I've never carried a pregnancy to term--had two CPs so I'm super nervous. I am trying to stay as positive as possible though. I just keep thinking that one has to stick at some point! This is the first time I've had dark lines so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Grace, since you're a doctor, can I get your opinion on something? I think I have a low grade fever (99 degrees) and I'm trying to decide if it's better to take Tylenol to help keep it down or if it'd be better just to let it play out on it's own. Thoughts?

Well then fingers crossed for both of us. Tylenol is absolutely fine in pregnancy, if you need some please take it!

Welcome and congrats DecemberWait!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Yay for another bump buddy! :)

Grace im not sure if I'm anxious or just.... Overwhelmed. I'm trying not to focus on all the what ifs. Not because I'm ignorant to all the things that could and can go wrong (I mean just spend one day on this site and read a few peoples signatures! It's heart breaking) but because I really want this to be a great experience. No matter the outcome.

Hang in there. We can POAS tomorrow and the day after to watch those lines like crazy ladies. :hugs:
You're so right and that's exactly the attitude I want to take forward. I need to enjoy each day of pregnancy regardless what the next brings. thank you!

Welcome babyforiris and grace!!

I live in the US and our grocery store has both styles FRERs. I love the old ones so only buy those!
Hello!! gosh this is all so exiting, I'd love to know more about everyone

BUBBLES!!! Oh my gosh so glad you're here! Jrepp is here too from our July group! Isn't this nuts? I for one did not want another one so soon, but at the same time I know babies are a blessing!

Slade will be 9 months on the 12th! Our time tables are almost exactly the same!

BUBBLES!!! Oh my gosh so glad you're here! Jrepp is here too from our July group! Isn't this nuts? I for one did not want another one so soon, but at the same time I know babies are a blessing!

Wow that's crazy Jrepp is here too! We weren't planning on this either but I guess life had other plans! &#128513;

So crazy! I thought I wouldn't be as nervous this time around but I am. The uncertainty of it all is nerve-wracking. Are you still bfing?

Welcome to all the new ladies, so glad you could join us and congrats! I have added you all to the list on the first page :)

Currently I feel like a fat cow, I am sooo bloated and uncomfortable.. I just feel like ick. The exhaustion has really started to kick in too, feel tired all day long. This could also be because I cannot get comfortable at night and having been sleeping like crap. My constant hunger has started to taper off.. scares me because thats usually what happens before my MS kicks in.. I just stop feeling hungry. I have started nesting like crazy! I can't stop cleaning and cooking! It is crazy that it has started so early lol I will be going in the morning for my second Beta draw and will hopefully have the results tomorrow afternoon.

Oh and yes I have been thinking of baby names! For a girl I like Olivia Elaine or Elaine Marie and for a boy Oliver Howard or Oliver Robert. Elaine, Howard, Marie, and Robert are all family names and I have been set on Oliver for a long time!

I have done a couple different Chinese gender predictor charts and they all say girl!! I would be over the moon if they were right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->