**December Snowflakes - 2016**

No I'm not, Livvy. I didn't get to bf for long, but hoping to this time around! Are you?

Welcome to all the new comers!!! Congrats! How exciting!

As for me- I am supppppper tired and have tender boobs, with very mild evening nausea. All different from my daughters pregnancy. 🤔 Loving every minute!

Having crazy bad insomnia - I think I need to start trying to go to bed earlier because the last 3 nights I've been up and wide awake after 4am. At least I still get to nap since my daughter still naps but it's hard not being able to fall asleep mostly because I'm bored. I did the Chinese Gender Prediction chart and it predicted girl but last time it predicted boy for my daughter so maybe this time it's a boy :p I took a digi this "morning" aka 4am lol it's positive which makes me very happy! I feel like this little bean might be around to stay :)

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
12pm yesterday afternoon vs. 4am this morning :) I test a lot because I've had 4 early losses <3 I'm happy with this progression for sure. Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• 12to4.jpg
    12to4.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
I barely slept a wink last night and now I'm shattered! I've got nasty right sided Endo pain which is normal for me except now I'm pregnant taking my usual super strong painkillers is filling me with guilt. Rationally I know that there's no evidence that morphine based drugs are harmful in early pregnancy I just find myself worrying, but my pain is too bad for me to cope without them. I'm seeing my GP next week so I can talk to him about getting off them but I know he won't say anything I don't already know. Pregnancy is tough!

In other news my temps are sky high and I feel really hot!! It's really reassuring as I know it means my hormone levels are rising. Fingers crossed this is a sticky little bean xx

DecemberWait those tests look great!

I've been in so much shock. This was not planned at all! We weren't going to start trying til December...but hopefully, we will be having a baby instead. :)

I'm starting to let myself get excited now that it's sinking in a bit more. I'm super worried though...this part of the pregnancy is so scary!

Agree to everything, bubbles! We were thinking of trying again in December too! Yes I'm still breastfeeding, going to try to as long as possible but it's getting difficult.

Great progression December!

Grace so sorry about your endo pain. I hope you don't feel too guilty, you have to stay healthy and sane in order to grow a baby after all. <3

I got another blood test for hcg this morn.
Now just waiting on results, eekk
Hope things r still going well.
I think they r if tiredness and nausea are my judge :)

Congrats to all on your preg :)
Happy and healthy one to ye xxx

Good luck with your beta test <3 I think I'm going to wait to get mine until Weds or Thurs. I want to give it a chance to go up - I ran in right away with my daughter when I got a faint BFP and my beta was only 20.3 and I was convinced I'd miscarry...this time I want to just wait a few days and hopefully give it a chance to rise before getting it checked.

If this bubba hangs around, which I really hope he/she will, my kids will be 2 years and 9 months apart which I think is a decent gap. Hopefully by then she will be potty trained, sleeping in a toddler bed, etc. We started trying in November for #2 conceived in December and had a M/C in January...I just hope this one is our rainbow <3

Good luck with your beta test <3 I think I'm going to wait to get mine until Weds or Thurs. I want to give it a chance to go up - I ran in right away with my daughter when I got a faint BFP and my beta was only 20.3 and I was convinced I'd miscarry...this time I want to just wait a few days and hopefully give it a chance to rise before getting it checked.

Thanks hon,
I got one done at 11 dpo.
Then again last Tues.
Now today.
If todays is ok, ill stop now :)
Last two looked good thank god.
Hope urs come out great xxx
One on its own doesn't tell much
Will u be getting two done?
Hope both our beans are sticky xxx

If this bubba hangs around, which I really hope he/she will, my kids will be 2 years and 9 months apart which I think is a decent gap. Hopefully by then she will be potty trained, sleeping in a toddler bed, etc. We started trying in November for #2 conceived in December and had a M/C in January...I just hope this one is our rainbow <3

My oldest two are 21 months apart, and even at that close an age gap I love it! My oldest was potty trained really early and it just worked really well. Now if this pregnancy works out (I really hope!) There should be right around a 20 month gap between #2 and #3. Similar gap, but I'm not so sure my currently 1 year old will be out if diapers by then, he isn't as keen about the potty, and I was home from 1yr- 19 months old with my oldest, where as I'm working this time so less time to concentrate on potty learning.

I'm excited though, because I love the age gap for my current littles!

I am patiently awaiting the results of my blood tests from friday to this morning.. I have my fingers crossed that my numbers increased how they should! I am also suffering from super bad insomnia.. I will lay and bed and toss and turn all night.. wake up a few times and not be able to go back to sleep, last night I actually had to get up and pee in the middle of the night for the first time.. I am so tired today I can't hardly keep my eyes open.. making getting through school hard.. was already hard enough before the little bub zapped all my energy! My kids are all pretty evenly spaced as far as ages. There is 1 year 11 months between my first and second, 3 years 1 month between my second and third and will be 2 years 9 months in between my third and fourth.

Hi everyone!

I was just crying last week thinking it was going to be difficult getting pregnant (set up the appt to talk to my obgyn about next steps and everything) but it turns out I just tested too early! Later in the week I felt cramping but had no bleeding and then some sharp pains when I lived a certain way in my sides that I only remembered feeling when I was pregnant with my son. I tested and found out I was pregnant on 4/1 but retested with my SO on 4/2 so that he'd believe me haha.

Edd 12/4. But I have PCOS so I'm not very firm on that side I don't know my cycle lengths. My son will be about 3 years and 4 months apart. He's not potty trained yet though. Definitely hope we can accomplish that before the baby is born!

I have an appointment set up with a certified nurse midwife on.4/25 for my first check up at a birth center. I'm really hoping though that my insurance will cover a midwife so that I can have a waterbirth at home.

I want to wait to find out the sex after delivery and I'm asked that everyone tells me I'm going to change my mind.

Crazy pregnancy dreams have started. Tired a lot and those weird pelvic pains. Queasy sometimes but it hasn't been bad so far. I'm trying to drink water anytime I think of it and I'm trying to eat a lot of protein. Some bloating too. I'm wondering if I already need to get a pregnant pillow too!

I have a list of names as well but I'm thinking I want to wait to decide until I meet the baby as well.My SO has started taking pictures everyday for the 1SE app watch my belly grow.

Welcome Caitrin! So glad you could join us and congrats! I am also tentatively due on dec 4th. My cycles were all over the place before I got my BFP so I have no idea when I conceived.

Hurry hcg results :)
Hope urs come back great too country xx

Welcome caitrin, glad u got a nice surprise xx

Nausea kicked my butt a bit today,
I ate way too much to keep it at bay
Made banoffi and and soup and all
:)

It seems I am not the only one with insomnia - but for me it's more that I think I am anxious to get through the first several weeks and it makes it hard for me to sleep at night. I did take about a 1.5 hour nap today so that helped :) I am so lucky my LO still naps for now. Good luck to all of the ladies getting bloodwork - mine is scheduled for tomorrow at 1:30pm eastern time...that way we can get results back before the weekend, and do a repeat lab on Thursday afternoon :)

Got the results of my beta from Friday.. 4 weeks 5 days it was 549. That's seems low to me. She had the results from my one this morning but the dr hadn't seen them yet so she couldn't tell me the number so I am not sure on my doubling time yet but still unsure about 549.. All the charts I am looking at say that is kind of low.

Its still within normal range though isn't it?
Low doesn't matter unless its way below range.
It's doubling time gives better pic.
U getting another done hon? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"