• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I am sure it will come out of the blue and take you by surprise even though you're wishing for it to happen. Try to make the most of having time to yourself now - that's what everyone said to me and I was bored so I thought they were making it up, but now I am so looking forward to my few days off work while DS is in nursery before baby is due and I wish I'd made the most of my 2 weeks the first time!! :haha:

So I'm in the hospital. I went to my regular appointment today and my BP is high, my urine was dark red and had protein. Dr. has me under observation but she is pretty sure we will deliver today; she thinks I may be developing pre-e. Will keep you all posted!

Good luck bubbles, I'm in hospital too, came in this eve as baby hadn't been at all active today, when I came in she suddenly became very reactive on the monitor, typical! Senior reg came to assess me and scanned me at bedside where it was found that her head was not in my pelvis at all and that she was almost totally transverse, with the cord presenting first (very dangerous for baby if my waters broke), I also had protein in urine, raised bp and significant swelling to hands and feet. So plan is for me to stay in tonight, for assessment and rescan by consultant tomorrow morning, with plan to either try to turn baby by ecv and break my waters or c-section. Either way it looks as though my baby girl will be here tomorrow xx

Hey guys! We have a baby! 6 pounds 10 oz of pure perfection! Pics and story to come later. <3

Good luck mumof5!!!

Congratulations bubbles :)

Good luck mumof5 - im so glad you went to get checked out. Hope all goes well!!

Happy December ladies!! Fingers crossed those of us still waiting for our babies won't be kept waiting long, and of course congratulations to those snowflakes who ended up coming in November after all.

I got all excited last night because I had some diarrhoea only for absolutely nothing to happen and my bowels to be back to normal this morning. What a tease! I'm 2/5 engaged now and really feeling it so I really hope this baby comes soon!

Grace my stomach has been driving me mad for days. I feel like I'm going to the loo so often but still feel bunged up and gross. I wonder if it's the way baby is leaning. I am feeling so done with work, and thankfully only have 3 working days left :D although the house is such a mess with all the building works that I won't be getting any relaxation there either :haha: will be nice to have work off my plate though, I have so much to do at the moment.

Can't believe I have just over 2 weeks until I'm due to have a baby!! I felt desperate for ages last time - it's really crept up on me this time.

Congratulations Bubbles.
Every time I check in here somebody else seems to have delivered.

Random question, how many newborn outfits / baby grows do you have?
I have 7 plain white and 7 slightly nicer.

I have about 10 in first size and loads of baby grows in 0-1 month, maybe 20-30? But that's because I got a bit carried away :haha:

I only have 6 outfits in size newborn and 4 size 0-3! We haven't revealed the gender so I was expecting gifts after the birth and didn't want to go overboard..!

Tommyg, I have about 5 short sleeve, 3 long sleeve, and 4 sleepers per girl in newborn size and about double that in 0-3 mos size (mostly due to shower gifts).

The long sleeve onsies and zipper sleepers are my favorites this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->