**December Snowflakes - 2016**

My newest princess is here, born today at 1617, 4 hours after having waters broken. She's a huge 11lb 😳, got a bit stuck on way out but we are both ok. Very relieved to have her snuggling in my arms, and she breastfeeds like a total dream 👌 Xx

Congratulations Mumof5! I hope you're enjoying your sweet baby girl :D

Congratulations mumof5! Wow what a large bundle, can't wait to see pictures! Enjoy your snuggles xx

Congrats mumof5! She kept you waiting for longer than you thought! It's so lovely to read all this baby news! Not much going on here - just needing the toilet constantly and pain in my upper bottom which makes it difficult to walk by the evening. But I really can't complain as so far blood pressure has behaved itself and all seems well!

Congratulations Mumof5!! What a weight! Bet she is feeding lots. glad all went OK in the end, it must have been a bit scary.

Congrats MumOfFive (MumOfSix?) - sounds like things went well in the end? Would love to hear the birth story if/when you have a moment. And pics of course, if you're willing.

Two days from due date and not much going on here... Hospital bag still not packed either, oops. And no birth plan.

Congratulations MumofMany, what a weight hope you are ok, must be a relief to have her out.

Thanks for the comments on clothes. I think I will keep a hold of what I have but make sure nobody else buys 1 month clothes. I was tidying out a cupboard yesterday and found another 2 that I had completely forgotten about.

Congrats mumof5.

I'm 5 days away from my due date now, but have been poorly with a virus all weekend. Starting to feel a little more human again now!!!!

Happy due date Jezika! Any signs of baby coming?

One day glad you're starting to feel better, labour with a virus would be no fun at all!!

Ugh I am getting so uncomfortable, more and more by the day. But - I only have one day left at work!! Day off tomorrow and then last day on Wednesday. I started clearing out my maternity clothes that I know I won't wear again today, as my friend is expecting so I thought I'd get a head start. I've kept the bits that will be useful while I get back in to shape and what I'm likely to wear for the next few weeks. I am surprised how much stuff I had that I haven't even worn, or have only worn a few times.

Rose if you have stuff that you haven't worn you could chance your luck and return it.

I too am down to just a couple of working days left. Looking forward to stopping work, been feeling really achy the last few days.

Gosh I've been in so much pain and discomfort the past couple of days, even thought I could be going in labour Sunday Night, I get bad pressure in my bum and pelvis and tighnenings which are all painful and often make me shout out in pain. I dont remember this with my 1st and I didn't have any pressure with my 2nd due to her never going head down. It's getting pretty much impossible to bend/crouch down and trying to turn over in the night is a nightmare.
I don't want my pregnancy to be over in a way because this is my last and I felt like it has crazily flew by but this stage is horrible.
Saw my community midwife yesterday and i told her about the pain and she was saying probably normal but when I got on the bed to check baby's heartbeat and I shouted out she said maybe things might of started.
I keep saying I bet baby will end up going to 41 weeks after this with expecting him to come sooner.

Sorry for the moan ladies, I hope all is well with you all and all our baby's are here safe and sound soon :)

Jessicasmum - I have exactly this problem too! So much pain and pressure in my bum and lots of cramping. I sometimes have sharp pains too which stop me in my tracks. Baby is moving fine though so I think it's just one of those things. I've been convinced baby will be early but you're probably right, we will still be waiting at 41 weeks haha!

My last day at work is tomorrow and I've handed all my work over as I'm in a meeting all day tomorrow. I feel so ready to stop working now and focus on getting ready for this baby!

My dh has been a star and has been painting for 3 nights in a row until 3am to get our new bedroom ready for the carpet fitter on Friday so fingers crossed we can move in to the new room at the weekend! Then I think I'll feel ready!

Rose - no sign of baby but EVERY sign or intense pregnancy hormones and constant crying and irritability.

Jessicasmum, I've felt the same as you for the past two weeks. I honestly don't think Matilda will make an appearance anytime soon despite already being overdue, and literally all my friends due after me have now had their babies.

Hang in there Jezika I am sure she won't be long :hugs: try to put your feet up and make the most of your last few days without a newborn to care for. I know how difficult it is waiting indefinitely but in a couple of weeks it will all be forgotten :)

Hello girls, it's my due date tomorrow, it's strange to say that when Isobel is 3 weeks now... Sending my love to the waiters hope all the little ones arrive soon xxxx

Loopy laura: It's tough at times isn't it the guess work thinking is this it, did you have similar with your first or has it felt completely different? I hope I'm wrong and neither of us will be here waiting at 41 weeks.
Yay for last day of work today, be nice to get sometime to just you and little one before baby arrives :)
Awww that's great hubby is working so hard with the decorating, can I borrow him for my house :haha: My hubby not really a diy person and drags his feet over doing things but he has been taking on more now that he's realised that I've been struggling.

Jezika: Sorry still no sign of baby's arrival, must be a bit disheartening when your friends babies all arrived but it will be so worth the wait :) When's your next midwife/doctors appointment? Are they going to try do a sweep? Sorry if you've already mentioned this I've not been very good at keeping up with all the thread.

AFM: Things seem to have quitened down now, I had tiny blood spots Tuesday 1 time when I wiped going the toilet but nothing since, I got in a panic at first thinking this was the start but then thought after that I felt sore down below and it probably was due to the thrush I had :blush: that I'm now treating, it didn't look like the show I remembered I had with my first any way.
I think baby has moved a bit and not hurting me as much at the moment so all seemed false alarms.
I have my next growth scan tomorrow and consultant appointment straight after, hoping to book in the c-section for 41 weeks if I go over, really hope they can book it for 41 weeks exactly as that would be the 29th so I'd be out fx for new year and also I've got this silly thing I want baby to be born still in this year not 2017.

Hope you can get the C Section booked in before the new year Jessicasmum. I understand why you want to get baby out before the new year - a couple more weeks seems a lot closer than 2017!!

I am feeling a bit down and grumpy this morning. I rushed out of bed to be ready fort the builders and they didn't turn up, they've got a bit unreliable this week keep cancelling at short notice. We knew that they were going to fit us in between jobs but they did say that it would take around 2 weeks to do what they need to do, it's the end of the 2 weeks tomorrow and they still haven't really touched the back which means we have open trenches in the back garden which are probably going to collapse if it rains :( I am really worried they're just going to float off to their next job next week and we will still be in the same situation with the back as we were when they came originally!! They've done a good job of the front but surely it makes more sense to finish off the bit which has been started rather than start and finish a new bit but leave the other bit vulnerable?! I am sure they know what they doing but I've got a horrible feeling about it.

I have finished work now which is a relief, but the house seems to need a mountain of cleaning and I'm so uncomfortable and tired all the time. I have booked a cleaner for Monday but I don't know if I can leave the house until then as its bothering me so much. And also I need to tidy everything before they come.

Sorry for the boring rant - :haha: thank you for listening to me.

So here she is ladies 💕💕

We are both doing good, breastfeeding going well apart from sore bleeding nipples 😖, but she's the most scrummy little bubba. Her weight is down a bit (down to 10lb 1oz), so they are coming back to reweigh her tomorrow, here's hoping she's back on the up
..so I typed out a big long birth story, then the app crashed and wiped my whole reply 😡 Xx

Attachments

• IMG_2340.jpg
    IMG_2340.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly