**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Just reread ur post and u had another done
Fingers cross ed for great results xx
Plus u said u weren't entirely sure of dates with long cycles
A few days off would change numbers hugely xx

I agree, it's not the number it's how quickly it doubles so please don't worry. I appreciate its easy for me to say, harder to do but I honestly believe your numbers are fine!

Horrible waiting for info though isn't it?

I've got the early pregnancy bloat and increased appetite but not much else. I got dizziness with all pregnancies at around 6 weeks (whether they worked out or not) so suspect that is likely to rear its head soon. Makes the tube ride in the morning very slow as I have to get off at every stop. Can't complain though, I'll take dizziness over ms!! Still early days though so who knows what will happen! I just hope it helps me get to 9 months!

Yes, I am just waiting for them to call me back and tell me what the second number is.. I will try not to worry until then! And my days could be off so that is true my numbers could be lower if I'm not as far along as I thought

I get ms and dizzy.
But my dizzy is rare.
I prefer the ms, I hate the dizzy ��
But totally agree id prefer both to the alternative xx

Country keep us in the loop
Crossing my fingers and toes xx

Country, I hope they get you your results today! That number sounds pretty normal to me.

Afm, I've been really sick with an upper respiratory infection that I caught from DH. It was going around his small office and of course I got it. I'm so achey!

Just got off he phone with my dr office and they didn't give me an exact number but said my second draw was up over 1900!! That's means it more than doubled in 48 hours! Yay! They scheduled me for an ultrasound on Wednesday to see the little bean! Went on and did the calculation and my doubling time was 37 hours :)

Just got off he phone with my dr office and they didn't give me an exact number but said my second draw was up over 1900!! That's means it more than doubled in 48 hours! Yay! They scheduled me for an ultrasound on Wednesday to see the little bean! Went on and did the calculation and my doubling time was 37 hours :)

Great news!!:happydance:

Welcome Caitrin!!

So glad to hear that country!! Also, forgot to mention that my name is Olivia and my sister's middle name is Elaine so I like your name idea!! :thumbup:

Welcome Caitrin!!

So glad to hear that country!! Also, forgot to mention that my name is Olivia and my sister's middle name is Elaine so I like your name idea!! :thumbup:

Olivia is my top pick for a girl name! I think it's so pretty!

I have always loved the name Olivia and DH wouldn't let me name our DD that but if we have another girl I am getting my Olivia!

Aww, thank you Mrsrose and country! I like it, can't complain :) it was funny, in our July thread from last year one of the mamas (without knowing my real name) named her daughter Olivia Ann which is my name!! So fun!

I like the name discussion!! We have Ella Victoria or Quinn Victoria for a girl and Lucas Daniel for a boy :)

We are liking Hazel Elizabeth and Imogen Mae right now for girls. Boys we like Rowan Noble and Link not set on middle names for any of them yet.

If ours is a girl, 99% chance she will be Jade as we both love that name. Ironic as we already have a Slade!! Jade Annabel probably, Annabel after my grandma who passed. She is the only grandparent I was/am close to. :(

Boys are trickier... We really haven't liked many of the same boys' names from the get go. We do have 4 we like but no middle name ideas. The 4 are Elijah, Dante, Roman, and Jackson. Jackson is probably my favorite but I don't like how common it is! Maybe we should just go with Jack.

My test from tonight ~17dpo I think. Thoughts? Beat the control but not by much.

Picture would have helped! Oops...

Attachments

• IMG_20160404_200532.jpg
    IMG_20160404_200532.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2
Looks good counting. That's a strong line. I'm waiting for Wednesday to take my last frer which will be 5 weeks or 21 dpo. I used my other one at 14dpo and it was almost as strong as control line but not quite.

I got a little scared because my temp dropped but I think my line has progressed nicely! AF would be due today which is why I'm a bit jumpy.

Hurray xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->