• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Congratulations faithforbaby! He's gorgeous!

Jezika, Grace, oneday and Rose (and anyone else approaching or passed their due dates) I really hope things start happening soon for you before any inductions. I know it doesn't feel like it but you really don't have long left!

AFM I've been contracting on and off for a week now and my lower back is in so much pain. I had brown spotting a couple of days ago and regular loose bowels. I was certain things were happening but now I'm not so sure. I wish I could just relax but my back is hurting so much I can't get comfortable. I have a consultant appointment later today. I'm also getting a bit sore and itchy on my previous c section scar. I know it's still early but I'd really like to have baby this week if possible.

Hope the appointment went/goes well Laura! I'm having my hair done today, making the most of some me time before baby arrives :) it's my last plan that I really wanted to keep before baby arrives, so apart from a few nice lunches/play dates I don't really have much to do now :)

Thanks Laura. No real change here, though my braxton hicks are SO strong today and have stopped me in my tracks a couple of times. They were coming with cramping earlier so I went to lie down and within a few minutes they had stopped. I have moments where I'm fine and I know I'm close now and everything is ok and others where I burst into tears for no reason and feel really down despite having so much to look forward to! The joys of waiting for a baby huh.

How is everyone else handling the wait?

I really feel for you grace. I've been having braxton hicks for a week now and it's both physically and mentally exhausting as it's hard when you think this could be it, particularly when you get strong ones. I cried 3 times yesterday - once in John Lewis just because some children were singing Christmas carols! These hormones are all over the place!

Rose, I hope your hair appointment went well - it's so important to do stuff for you so well done for keeping to the plan!

I had a sweep today which was very painful. I'm 1cm dilated and 70% effaced which the consultant who did it said was promising that things could happen soon. We will see!

Thank you Loopy Laura :)

Very nervous now I feel sick, just going to bed now and I'll be up at 5:30 am, dropping DD2 off at my parent's on the way at 7:30 am then be at the hospital at 8:00 am.

I will try to update as soon as I can, wish me luck ladies!

Good luck jessicasmum!!

I'm emotional too. I almost cried when I dropped DS off at nursery yesterday, as I was walking to my car I kept thinking that it won't be long before he's not my little baby boy :( he's growing up so fast and I can't wait to see how he grows up as a big brother, but it was still a bit sad. I have tears in my eyes now just thinking about it :haha:

I think baby has moved lower and possibly engaged a bit more because I feel pressure on one side of my pelvis between my legs. It feels like a bruise but I'm sure it's her head stretching everything and pressing on the bones/ligaments. So uncomfortable! As if I wasn't waddling enough already. That side of my hip was also really sore in the night when turning over. I'm finding it really hard to get to sleep at the moment too as I get restless legs and want to keep turning over but it hurts so much :(

Definitely getting fed up of being pregnant here, thankfully it is almost the end of the week so I'd be happy for her to come whenever now to be honest.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=978791&stc=1&d=1481816013

Leo George :cloud9: 15/12/2016. 11:06am. 9Ibs 8 and half (exactly the same weight as DD2)

Congrats Jessicasmum!

I feel like the countdown is on now to see which babies will arrive before the 25th! Hang in there ladies. These babies won't stay in forever :)

Thank you ladies :D I'm annoyed Leo's photo is just a link that I posted, it worked proper on my journal.

Good luck ladies still waiting!

Congratulations jessicasmum.

After 2 days of early labour contractions and reaching 4cm, I had my waters broken and put on the hormone drip. 1 hour and 45 minutes after being put on the drip, ds2 was born. He was born on the 14th December at 4:20pm weighing 7lbs 8oz.

Congratulations oneday :)

It's my due date today! Don't feel like she's coming any time soon. I hope she does, I'm so fed up of waking so much at night and feeling gross all the time. I also hope that once she's born I can reconnect with DH as it seems like we never just cuddle and get intimate anymore. The last couple of days I've been stupidly emotional, crying over nothing, so I think maybe my hormones have ramped up ready to get things started.

People have already started texting asking if I've had any twinges. Arghh! I hope this girl doesn't keep me waiting too long as it drives me mad when people ask every day.

Thank you one day and a massive congratulations on your baby boy :D

Happy due day rose! I hope your little girl doesn't leave you waiting much longer.

I've been allowed home today :happydance: now the fun really starts, I've already had my post pregnancy hormonal melt down and I've only been home 2 hours :shock:

Congrats on the new arrivals everyone, and lots of luck to those still waiting for their special Christmas presents xx. Time is flying, can't believe Elsie is already 2 weeks old, although now can't imagine life without her, she really is the icing on the cake for our family 💕❤️👌 Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->