**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Hi ladies, got my bfp :bfp: last night, very early days, going off my dates I will be due 14th Dec (mil birthday)
Hope little jelly bean sticks. Xxxx

I had some brown spotting yesterday. Nothing much, but just enough to make me freak out.
Plus I'm feeling a bit better- nausea wise.
I'm so anxious, I don't know if I should get a scan this evening for reassurance or just wait it out until Friday.

I had some brown spotting yesterday. Nothing much, but just enough to make me freak out.
I'm so anxious, I don't know if I should get a scan this evening for reassurance or just wait it out until Friday.

As long as it is brown, I wouldn't get to shook up! :) I had that with my last pregnancy. We both have our scan on Friday! I am getting so excited!

Hi ladies, got my bfp :bfp: last night, very early days, going off my dates I will be due 14th Dec (mil birthday)
Hope little jelly bean sticks. Xxxx

Congrats, and welcome! How cool, to be due on your birthday!

I got a little scared because my temp dropped but I think my line has progressed nicely! AF would be due today which is why I'm a bit jumpy.

I've read not to temp after you get a bfp bc your temps can be all over the place and cause unnecessary worry. I temped for a week after and got a dip and just decided to stop after that...there's no point.

I'm sure you're fine but completely understand your worry. I also have my first ultrasound on Friday! I can't wait!

Jezika, how are you? Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is okay.

So glad your numbers are looking good, Country!

Those lines look great, Counting!

Welcome and congrats, Emma! :)

So I got PPD pretty bad with my daughter, and am now having to come off my antidepressant since I'm pregnant. Not excited about it. I missed it for a good chunk of the day once and got sick to my stomach, diarrhea, etc. And now I have to start taking it every other day. Today is my first day. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Country - wow fantastic numbers! Congrats!! That's such a relief. :)

Emma - welcome and congrats! H&H 9 months.

Nina - let's hope that spotting stays away from now on. I would be panicked too. FX

Rose - Funny FF told me today to stop tracking temps etc and suggested I move over to the pregnancy monitor. I think I'll take the advice

Jez - yay you're here too! Come say hi when you have a moment! Hope you're feeling less anxious now. I know how scary it's been for you (I'm a shameless stalker) :blush:

AFM- 14DPO today. Symptom wise I'm doing really well. Slight queasy feeling when I got up. Which was early cause I needed to pee SO bad. I did another FRER to check progression and also did a digital (first I've ever used..those things are massive!) I've got one more FRER and one more digital. I'll do the last FRER in 2 days to check again and I'll do the last digital next week.

Pretty excited with my line!!! :happydance:

image.jpg

Hope its not too difficult to get off the tablets bubbles.
Fingers crossed it goes smoothly for u xxx

Brown spotting usually isn't too worrying.
But I totally understand not liking seeing it!!
If it was me id ring to go sooner
Just cos of my history and for peace of mind
Hugs
Hope its stopped xxx

Nina- Brown spotting is old blood though I know anything other than nothing in terms of spotting is worrying - maybe if it happens again just consult with your OB and maybe get some bloodwork done? With my daughter I had some brown spotting my progesterone was a little low and so I went on vaginal suppositories and I never had issues with spotting again.

Bubbles - I also had PPD with my LO she was really badly colic and I had issues properly bonding due to her constant screaming and my failure to BF her...took me a long time to get over it I still have issues with depression that I work hard to keep in check, partially connected to my mom's death - she died last year.

Lovely lines ladies. Here's mine from today. I'm 14dpo. I go for progesterone and my first beta hcg today - my doctor wanted me in sooner than I had planned because I needed progesterone suppositories with my daughter.

Symptoms right now are slightly tender breasts, metallic taste in mouth, bloating and INSOMNIA...really bad insomnia. I don't remember this with my daughter but I welcome any and all symptoms as it helps to reassure me :)

Attachments

• allmylove.jpg
    allmylove.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
wow a December group already ... congrats to all the ladies expecting their snowflakes

So I got PPD pretty bad with my daughter, and am now having to come off my antidepressant since I'm pregnant. Not excited about it. I missed it for a good chunk of the day once and got sick to my stomach, diarrhea, etc. And now I have to start taking it every other day. Today is my first day. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

I used to take Lexapro for anxiety and I started weaning off of it several months ago. I slowly reduced the amount I took and that eventually turned into taking it every other day, etc until I finally got off. I was surprised how long it took for the "brain zaps" to go away. Those drugs are no joke!

I used to take Lexapro for anxiety and I started weaning off of it several months ago. I slowly reduced the amount I took and that eventually turned into taking it every other day, etc until I finally got off. I was surprised how long it took for the "brain zaps" to go away. Those drugs are no joke!

Rose, yeah I'm not looking forward to it. I'm anxious just thinking about going to work today and dealing with the anxiety and stomach issues.

I have my pregnancy confirmation appt with my OB today. All they will probably do is a test and an exam, and book my 10 week appt where we will try to find a heartbeat. :)

All of this is still slowly sinking in. It's so hard to wrap my head around it. We are having a very hard time financially and are making a huge move at the end of May so adding pregnancy to the mix is really going to make things interesting. I'm slowly letting myself get excited though and my DH is excited but worried about money, as he should be.

Another hour and 43 mins till I can ring for my beta
Not that I'm counting or anything :)

Mine may also change depending on what the ultrasound says on the 20th. EDD is December 3. Please add me! Thanks!

We miscarried 40 days ago, so I was really surprised when we got our BFP before m first period. I'm super cautious about getting attached to this one, but I don't want to cheat it out of it's due excitement if he/she is here to stay.

Welcome emmadaisy and stiletto_mom! Congrats and so glad you could join us. I will get you both added to the list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->