**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I am so tired today.. I can just not sleep at night. My hips and back are already giving me fits and making it even harder to sleep. Not feeling very hungry lately either but having some cramps and just feeling icky all around. Can't wait for my scan tomorrow though!

Welcome emmadaisy and stiletto_mom!

I had some pains in my stomach yesterday that made me nervous but no bleeding. I think it was because I was lifting heavy things at work. Everything is happening so much sooner this pregnancy. If it happens again tonight I'll ask to move to a different section. Another woman worked the same area and she's 37 weeks. I don't know how she did it. I've still got till the 25th for my first appointment to see everything is going well...time can't go by quickly enough!

I.also haven't been feeling much nausea but I've been really focused on eating protein every couple hours and drinking lots of water...So maybe that's why? Hopefully it's not a bad sign.

Welcome Emma and stiletto!! So glad to have you here!!

Lines are all looking great, ladies!!

I was super sore when I woke up this morning... Haven't really been having any symptoms except for a TINY bit nauseous in the morning and being thirstier than normal. 5 weeks tomorrow, baby will be the size of a peppercorn. :cloud9: it's crazy how fast they grow in the early weeks!! In a week they go from peppercorn to blueberry!

Mine may also change depending on what the ultrasound says on the 20th. EDD is December 3. Please add me! Thanks!

We miscarried 40 days ago, so I was really surprised when we got our BFP before m first period. I'm super cautious about getting attached to this one, but I don't want to cheat it out of it's due excitement if he/she is here to stay.

It's been 46/47 days since my MC. It's hard wanting to be so excited, but not wanting to get too attached in case you lose them. I know the feeling. I also got abfp before a period.

Bloods back at nearly 9500
Anything over 8000 would hve been fine ��
Hurray ��
Hopefully I'm getting a rainbow bub :)

Bloods back at nearly 9500
Anything over 8000 would hve been fine ��
Hurray ��
Hopefully I'm getting a rainbow bub :)

Yay congrats! I just got my first draw done today, should have results tomorrow...then if they look promising I will go back Thursday for a redraw. Awesome number, lilesMom!

Thanks Mrs rose xxx

Thanks Dec wait.
Hope ur results come out great too xxx

Welcome jwag!!

Congrats lilesmom!! So exciting!

Bought a maternity swimsuit a few hours ago! Makes me more excited. :)

Welcome Emmafaisy, stiletto and jwag! Our group is growing fast 😀

I can't wait for those first scan pics to come in!!! I need to book in for one (to rule out another ectopic) but I'm too chicken. I love the idea of potential reassurance but get so scared beforehand!!

Nina - brown blood sounds okay! Hopefully you can get to see a little flickering heartbeat on Friday!

Lilesmom - great numbers! Whoop whoop!

GraceER - I had a big dip in temp on days 17 & 18 dpo and was terrified. On day 19 it went back up so I put my thermometer away quickly!!!

Anyone else find they are a bit short of breath in the morning? Nothing scary, just feels like I'm not able to take in as much air as usual when I breathe in. Might not be pregnancy related but odd!!!

Hilslo, being out of breath was a sign last time and i am noticing it this time as well. Just from talking sometimes or singing will get me gasping.

Had my early scan yesterday and little bean is in the uterus and measuring as it should, so far so good 😁. Symptoms are:- serious bloating ( can't do trousers up!), dizziness, hunger pains but eating loads, insomnia (despite being totally shattered) and boobs still pretty sore. Can't work out how to attach my scan pic, anyone help??

Yeay Momof5!!!! Can't wait to see it! You have to change to being on the desktop site (button at the bottom of the page) then there should be a paper clip icon you can choose which will allow you to attach photos. At least that's the theory. I've just failed trying to add a ticker to my signature so maybe don't follow my instructions!!!

Bubbles, MrsRose - thank you! Glad it's not just me! 😃

Had my early scan yesterday and little bean is in the uterus and measuring as it should, so far so good 😁. Symptoms are:- serious bloating ( can't do trousers up!), dizziness, hunger pains but eating loads, insomnia (despite being totally shattered) and boobs still pretty sore. Can't work out how to attach my scan pic, anyone help??

How exciting! I'm getting nervous about the u/s on Friday :/

Can't wait to see it mum!! You have to "go advanced" and click the paper clip like she said. :)

Glad I'm not the only one who's been having trouble sleeping! It's making me super tired during the day.

Awesome! I am feeling super bloated as well. I am totally OK with though! 😉

We went to the zoo yesterday and it was crazy-- from walking around all day my pelvis and lower stomach ligaments were super sore just like it felt when I was waddling around late in my last pregnancy!! Crazy how my body remembers that already!

Hey guys! Everything went great. Waited forever...I was there for over 2 hours! But once I saw the NP (who just so happened to be the one who got me committed to the psych hospital for PPD after Ashlyn was born...she didn't remember me though) everything went very quickly. I have a viability scan on the 25th to get a better idea of my due date since my cycles are so long. I didn't get one with Ashlyn, but my cycles were much more normal then.

Oh! And I asked for prenatals and they gave me a TON of samples. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->