**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I am having the same problem Livvy, my hips are absolutely killing me! I had problems with my hips with all of my pregnancies (the reason I was induced earlywith my last two). I can't sleep or sit for very long and mine just ache constantly.

We went to the zoo yesterday and it was crazy-- from walking around all day my pelvis and lower stomach ligaments were super sore just like it felt when I was waddling around late in my last pregnancy!! Crazy how my body remembers that already!

I was talking to the NP about this today, about how crazy it is that our bodies just know exactly what to do now!

It's so nuts!! I'm glad your appointment went well, bubbles. I think I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and see when they want to see me.

MrsRose and BabyForIris, bless ya for asking after me, and Iris I'm so happy you're in the group too!

I've been AWOL due to being busy with school and work. It's also been a great distractor for just passing the days. I've been on a bit of a roller coaster with something new to worry about every day. Like how my sore breasts sometimes go away for a few days or are fuller on some days than others (anyone else had that?) and sharp pains in what seems my left ovary AND right ovary (at different times). No spotting or cramping, though. I still have a really, really sore lower back, nearly for a week now, but doc thinks it's mechanical rather than sign of impending miscarriage because it's relieved when I shift to certain positions. Tell me these things are normal, guys!

I have doc appt on Monday to get referral for bloods and maybe u/s.

Hi ladies! Sorry I've only posted the one time. It's been crazy around here trying to juggle an 8 month old and morning sickness. I see a few familiar faces from the July 2015 group! I went in for betas on the first and it was 28. They had me a bit nervous because they said it was lower than they want to see. But it was only 11 dpo so if say it was okay. On Sunday they did a repeat draw and my level jumped to 116 (doubling in 23 hours). I took a CB digi and it came back as 2-3, so levels are at the very least in the 200-300 range a day later. Aside from the occasional cramping and fatigue, the only other symptoms are severe nausea and sensitive nips.

Oh and my due date is December 12

Thanks ladies, ok so let me introduce you to my little bean 😁. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 6
MrsRose and BabyForIris, bless ya for asking after me, and Iris I'm so happy you're in the group too!

I've been AWOL due to being busy with school and work. It's also been a great distractor for just passing the days. I've been on a bit of a roller coaster with something new to worry about every day. Like how my sore breasts sometimes go away for a few days or are fuller on some days than others (anyone else had that?) and sharp pains in what seems my left ovary AND right ovary (at different times). No spotting or cramping, though. I still have a really, really sore lower back, nearly for a week now, but doc thinks it's mechanical rather than sign of impending miscarriage because it's relieved when I shift to certain positions. Tell me these things are normal, guys!

I have doc appt on Monday to get referral for bloods and maybe u/s.

Glad everything is okay! I'm experiencing the same things and I've read over and over again that symptoms come and go so I just try to tell myself that when I start to feel worried. I know it's hard though! Have you thought about seeing a chiropractor for your back?

Mumof5 - beautful scan. So exciting. Omg I can't wait to have a scan myself!

Jrepp - awesome news on the blood results!

Jez - I'll be honest. My boobs usually kill right up to AF. And they did hurt right up to 12DPO when I found out and haven't hurt since. Granted they are still big but no more hurting. And I'm getting no to minimal symptoms. No morning sickness yet (still early for me though!) and I only had mild cramping 12DPO and 13DPO. Nothing since. Hopefully that makes you feel a tiny bit better. From everything I see people posting symptoms come and go. Keep us posted on the back pain and if you get your bloods done or an u/s!! :hugs:

Jezika all your symptoms sound normal
I hve them too.
I was getting worried about ectopic
Until my pain switched sides :)
Think its ligament pain
My back is killing me on the right side of my butt today
Feels like a pulled muscle .

Mumof5 hurray for great scan.
Welcome new peeps.
I'm finding it hard to keep up with everyone :)
Xx

I'm petrified finding out so early I'm going to loose jelly bean, Ive worked out from my dates I'm 4 weeks today, my cycle is only 24 days so bit messed up lol, I've done another test today and although it's still positive I expected it to be darker than it is, left one is Monday evening, right one is just now, and yes I can see a difference but not as much as thought?

Attachments

• 20160406_153358.jpg
    20160406_153358.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
I'm petrified finding out so early I'm going to loose jelly bean, Ive worked out from my dates I'm 4 weeks today, my cycle is only 24 days so bit messed up lol, I've done another test today and although it's still positive I expected it to be darker than it is, left one is Monday evening, right one is just now, and yes I can see a difference but not as much as thought?

I'm in the same boat. Everytime my symptoms stop, I freak out.

The one on the right is definitely darker.

I'm in the same boat. Everytime my symptoms stop, I freak out.

The one on the right is definitely darker.

I'm definatley having symptoms, peeing loads, boobs kill and feel huge and I'm not a small chested ladies to start with lol lots of aching in tummy, heartburn. Xxx

I have my first set of bloods today. I'm so nervous.

Your progression looks great!

Hi ladies, got my bfp :bfp: last night, very early days, going off my dates I will be due 14th Dec (mil birthday)
Hope little jelly bean sticks. Xxxx
welcome and congratulations!! You're exactly one day behind me ��
GraceER - I had a big dip in temp on days 17 & 18 dpo and was terrified. On day 19 it went back up so I put my thermometer away quickly!!!
You're totally right, I need to stop temping but it's like an addiction. My thermometer will be going into a box in my wardrobe later so I can't be tempted - I know I'm pregnant and the last thing I need is the stress of temp drops.

I'm petrified finding out so early I'm going to loose jelly bean
Oh me too. I found out at 12dpo and after the amazing exhilaration I was so so anxious and scared that it might not work out. I've decided now though to love bean and be grateful today and enjoy being pregnant right now. We can't know the future and we can't protect ourselves from pain by holding back. I've chosen to tell a handful of my closest friends for moral support during these rocky early days.

I feel great today at 4+1. I'm still waking up at night - I'm just too excited to stay asleep! I woke up this morning with my boobs feeling just a little swollen, sore and sensitive. Enough to remind me I'm pregnant but without being unpleasant! Also having lots of backache, some pulling sensations and a few little cramps. I'm really enjoying it all! it's such a special time. :blush:

I.didn't think I was having any boob symptoms when I realized this morning that I have to put on my bra every day because they feel do heavy...when normally I'd go braless as much as possible. I really hope they don't grow much :/

Oh man, and when the milk comes in... Bam! Huuuuge boobies! Hehe.

Emma your lines look fabulous. Try not to stress Hun xx

I almost threw up earlier... Was a little nauseous then opened the cupboard at my great aunt's house for some tea bags and was hit by such a strong medicinal smell that I dry heaved. Was holding my baby so very glad I didn't actually throw up!! That was very unpleasant. I had NO nausea with my son so this is very new to me.

I got my BFP yesterday at 10dpo! First cycle on soy isoflavones after TTC for almost 3 years! I am still in shock. Thankful I found info on SI. I am Due Dec. 17 based on ov date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->