**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Welcome Laura!! Dec. 17 is my bday!

I'm super nauseous right now. This makes me very happy. Had my first set of bloods done today. Next is Saturday. I'm incredibly nervous and scared. I'll probably get results early next week. I just want everything to be alright. Last bloods I got were in February, when I found out we'd lost the last one. It's hard not to worry, but it's all out of my hands now.

I almost threw up earlier... Was a little nauseous then opened the cupboard at my great aunt's house for some tea bags and was hit by such a strong medicinal smell that I dry heaved. Was holding my baby so very glad I didn't actually throw up!! That was very unpleasant. I had NO nausea with my son so this is very new to me.

Snap! Kicked in for me today as well. Like you, I never got it with my son so maybe we'll both have girls this time!

I got my BFP yesterday at 10dpo! First cycle on soy isoflavones after TTC for almost 3 years! I am still in shock. Thankful I found info on SI. I am Due Dec. 17 based on ov date.

Brilliant news - congratulations and welcome!!!!

Hey ladies! Just got done with my scan and everything looks good! :) Still didn't see baby but did see a gestational sac and according to the measurements of that I am actually 5 weeks and 2 days instead of 5 weeks 3 days and my due date is Dec 5th. I am going to wait until I get another scan and they do a C to R measurement. She said measuring the sac is more of an estimate. So glad to see that sac and know everything is going perfect!

I would love a girl hilslo-- but I would love another boy too :)

Congrats on the good scan country!! I feel a little behind. I did schedule my first appointment today for the 20th but I won't get a scan till 12 weeks.

Hey ladies! Just got done with my scan and everything looks good! :) Still didn't see baby but did see a gestational sac and according to the measurements of that I am actually 5 weeks and 2 days instead of 5 weeks 3 days and my due date is Dec 5th. I am going to wait until I get another scan and they do a C to R measurement. She said measuring the sac is more of an estimate. So glad to see that sac and know everything is going perfect!

Congrats! When is your nex scan?

Your not behind Livvy, I only had this scan because of the bleeding I had. Normally I wouldn't get my first one until 8 weeks I think. MrsRose - I have another appointment for the 14th and think I will probably get another scan then! I did the calculations and it looks like I ovulated on CD 16. We were lucky we DTD twice that day but hadn't BD for 4 days before then!

I'm having some nausea today too. At work, someone took brownies out of the oven and I gagged. I wonder if this pregnancy will be like the one with Ashlyn and I'll be averted to sweets for most of the first tri?

Welcome Laura!! Dec. 17 is my bday!

How do you like your birthday being so close to Christmas? My brothers is Christmas Day and I feel bad for him because he never really gets his day. I am just ecstatic to be preggo I don't really care when anymore! :)

Hi ladies. I have my first appointment tomorrow so hoping everything goes well. I am expecting they will want to send me for bloodwork and possibly a dating ultrasound because I am still in the same cycle as my misscarriage without af in between. I am very happy with my test progression though so feeling like this could be my sticky bean. The test is from this morning at 5 weeks. Last time I lost my bean at 5w 1d so a little nervous but my lines never got this dark last time and I was already cramping a few days before. Fxed.

Attachments

• 20160406_081213.jpg
    20160406_081213.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies. I have my first appointment tomorrow so hoping everything goes well. I am expecting they will want to send me for bloodwork and possibly a dating ultrasound because I am still in the same cycle as my misscarriage without af in between. I am very happy with my test progression though so feeling like this could be my sticky bean. The test is from this morning at 5 weeks. Last time I lost my bean at 5w 1d so a little nervous but my lines never got this dark last time and I was already cramping a few days before. Fxed.

Same here!! Hoping for our sticky beans!! :thumbup: Let us know how it goes!

Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure everything will be just fine :hugs:

Haha country that's hilarious!

Good luck tomorrow Laroawan! Make sure you let us know how it goes!

Lauralynn, I love it, makes December the best month!! My family was always super good about not combining my birthday and Christmas presents though, and that makes all the difference.

Also, last time in my July group we guessed what we would be having and put either a :pink: or a :blue: in front of our names on the front page... Then got to see if we were right later :D does that sound fun?? I mean I'd probably wait a few weeks before guessing bc I have no idea atm, but still. With my DS I had like 5 dreams the baby was a boy, and he was, so I'm waiting for a gender dream!!

Also, last time in my July group we guessed what we would be having and put either a :pink: or a :blue: in front of our names on the front page... Then got to see if we were right later :D does that sound fun?? I mean I'd probably wait a few weeks before guessing bc I have no idea atm, but still. With my DS I had like 5 dreams the baby was a boy, and he was, so I'm waiting for a gender dream!!

That sounds like fun! I was trying to guess based on the gender selection rules and which days we ended up DTD before O day. I think there's a slightly higher probability of a girl because we did O-3 and O-1 but on the one closest to O DH had already ahem, "released" his sperm earlier in the day. So I think more lady sperm from O-3 would have hung around without much fresh meat to compete. I would be happy either way but I'd be over the moon with a girl. We'll see!!

I bought two clearblue digitals yesterday so I could reassure myself things are progressing and they are! I'll do the other in a week to get the 3+ weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
Gender guessing sounds like fun. We aren't going to find out though so have to wait till the arrival. At the moment I'm leaning more towards boy, mainly because I haven't gone off coffee yet, which I did early on when I was carrying my girls. So arm im guessing boy 💙. Xx

I'd love to gender guess. I'm also waiting for the baby's arrival. I want a girl but I keep referring to the baby as if the baby is a he so I'm thinking boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->