**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I almost threw up earlier... Was a little nauseous then opened the cupboard at my great aunt's house for some tea bags and was hit by such a strong medicinal smell that I dry heaved. Was holding my baby so very glad I didn't actually throw up!! That was very unpleasant. I had NO nausea with my son so this is very new to me.

Snap! Kicked in for me today as well. Like you, I never got it with my son so maybe we'll both have girls this time!

Sorry to yell you I had extreme sickness with both my boys lol and my sister who had a girl had nothing!! Xx

Also, last time in my July group we guessed what we would be having and put either a :pink: or a :blue: in front of our names on the front page... Then got to see if we were right later :D does that sound fun?? I mean I'd probably wait a few weeks before guessing bc I have no idea atm, but still. With my DS I had like 5 dreams the baby was a boy, and he was, so I'm waiting for a gender dream!!

Yup! Love that idea!
Both DH and myself have a strong feeling it's another girl (If going by when we conceived- it should be a girl- but that wasn't done on purpose! I just didn't feel like DTD after the +OPK)

Also, last time in my July group we guessed what we would be having and put either a :pink: or a :blue: in front of our names on the front page... Then got to see if we were right later :D does that sound fun?? I mean I'd probably wait a few weeks before guessing bc I have no idea atm, but still. With my DS I had like 5 dreams the baby was a boy, and he was, so I'm waiting for a gender dream!!

That would be fun! You all should do it! :)
I don't think I can because my dreams were never reliable and if I were to believe I was having a girl I am afraid I would be sad if it was a boy. So, I am just planning on boy #4. Which is fine with me because I have prepared for boy #4 and I wouldn't have tried to get pregnant if I wasn't at peace. Not that it will be easy to hear boy #4 because my desire for a girl is still there but I will be happy either way. I have been waiting a long time to have #4 also so I am over the moon happy right now!! :)

Welcome to all the newbies!!!

I'm having a hard time keeping up LOL!
My nausea is bad bleh. I find that I'm on the verge of tears when I'm queasy, but then when I suddenly feel fine I'm wondering were its gone to (as if that indicates weather or not everything is OK).
Pregnant mush brain anyone?

We have our first US tomorrow, I'm so nervous! We're bringing Abigail with us because DH's parents can't come to watch her. I hope she'll be OK. Maybe the Doctor will give her a plastic speculum to play with :rofl:

I love that game, Livvy--very fun! I'm thinking ours is a boy.

Nina, my ultrasound is tomorrow too! I'm so excited but also really nervous.

Still testing, and can't help but compare my tests to the tests from my M/C in January. I feel like it's progressing faster this time in terms of intensity/darkness. I just hope this baby sticks, I am getting my first betas back today and getting a redraw later that I will hopefully have results from before the weekend.

M/C tests are on the left, current pregnancy on the right.

It's hard because in January my tests darkened fast, beat the control line really well 2 days in a row and then suddenly got lighter. My betas even doubled in less than 48 hours. So I am really stressed this time.

Attachments

• jantorainbow.jpg
    jantorainbow.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm sorry you're stressed December, I know it's so hard. :hugs: it really is a waiting game. Try to keep yourself distracted if you can. <3

Mum and Caitrin, we are team yellow till deliver too! Last time I guessed boy and it was :cloud9: I really really wanted a boy too! So I'm 1 for 1 so far ;) I'll hold out my prediction for a couple weeks but then I'll be ready to guess! Maybe country can add our guesses to the first page as we make them!

Glad things are progressing Grace!! I have one more digi that I'm going to take tomorrow probably.

Well I used my last FRER today (16DPO).

That will be the last of my progression pics I think. The line is darker for sure. And ALMOST as dark as the control line.

You guys think it looks ok? I've got one last digi that I'm saving to use next week. Hoping that will tell me 4+ at that point.

Also made an appointment to see my doctor on Monday. Both excited and very nervous.

Welcome to all the newbies! H&H 9 months to you all!

image.jpg

Well I used my last FRER today (16DPO).

That will be the last of my progression pics I think. The line is darker for sure. And ALMOST as dark as the control line.

You guys think it looks ok!

No I think it looks great! It's nice to see how my lines would look if I had extra FRERs but I chose to just get digis . I'm planning to do my other one next Thursday so I'm clearly within 5 weeks and not borderline. I hope we both see that 3+!

I've had more cramping today. I got a little scared as it's feeling like mild AF cramps but my cervix is tightly closed and soft. I hope I can convince my OH to let us get an early scan, I'm calm and happy but still think a lot about little bean and hope it's ok.

That sounds great! If everyone wants to let me know their guesses I will add them to the first page! My last pregnancy I just had a feeling that she was a girl but that could have just been because we had 4 boys and really wanted a girl!

My initial numbers (14dpo) are:
HcG: 80
Progesterone: 13

It could go either way. With my daughter my initial numbers at 11dpo were 20.3 HcG and 13.9 progesterone. With my miscarriage in January my numbers at 15dpo were 101 HcG and 14.2 progesterone. So we'll see, my doctor is starting me on supplements and for some damn reason is insisting on oral this time so I am going to feel like shit very shortly...don't know why she is insisting on oral...the side effects are so much worse...but I'll do it if that's all she will prescribe.

Hi new ladies!!! :wave:

Still so anxious about this pregnancy. Hope everything works out ok. Not feeling a ton of symptoms but having a few cravings/aversions, a little random nausea that I'm sure will increase ( it didn't get bad last time til 6 weeks). So tired, not sleeping great, having VIVID dreams, and some random mild cramps here and there but that happened last time too.

Viability scan on the 25th. If we are playing the guessing game like Livvy was talking about, I'm guessing team BLUE. :)

I started reading a week by week pregnancy book and week 5 had a section on.ectopic pregnancy. Basically I'm at greater risk for it and now I'm paranoid. My us can't come quick enough!

I got you added to team blue bubbles! I think I am going to go for team pink.. Just a strong gut feeling. Also all the Chinese gender charts are saying girl and all my kids have been correct on those! Is there any new ladies that have joined that I haven't added to the front page? I am trying to keep up!

I believe I'll be team blue based on Chinese calendar &#128586;

Has anyone ever read into the theory behind where the embryo implants to determine gender?

My first midwife appointment went well today. I like my team and they set me up with an US in 3 weeks plus blood work to be done this week or next.

Got my booking appt through today for 1st May and my nuchal scan on 24th may &#128512; Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->