**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Yay for scans being booked :)

Finally updated my siggy!

Love it, Livvy!

Today I have been an emotional mess. Everything is making me cry again, from thinking about the baby and looking at baby clothes to smelling my daughter's scent on the floor (I was lying down on it, ha). I'm coming off this antidepressant too which does. not. help. at. all.

At least my appetite is increasing which is great; it's been pretty poor for the past couple of months.

Ashlyn comes back from Nana's tomorrow. I miss her so much when she's gone. Also, she's 9 months old today. :D

Happy 9 months Ashlyn!! Can't believe our little babies are that old already :nope:

Sorry you've been poorly bubbles. The hormones hit me hard the first few days in terms of emotions. Lately I've been doing better. It's just a roller coaster, isn't it?

I was super emotional yesterday. I was going from happy to angry to weepy. Keep your hands and feet inside the rollercoaster at all times ladies!

Yay so happy you feel comfortable enough to add our siggy Livvy! :) I updated mine to reflect the new EDD of Dec 5th. It seems to line up with when we DTD to have Od on CD 16. Also that means I got my first BFP on 11 DPO, not too bad!

You've left me alone on the 4th! Will be interesting to see if mine changes after the us. You can put me down as boy btw.

My hcg came back at 1008. I think I am 5w1d but possibly 4w6d as FF gave me dotted crosshairs and this was a long cycle. I know this number is in normal range but I wish it was a bit higher. Will go for follow up blood work in a couple days.

Anyone else had nausea really early?? I'm feeling really queasy and I'm only 4+3!! Uh oh...

Hi ladies.
Can I join you all please. I got my bfp yesterday at 14dpo. We did our second round of ivf, the first blessing us with my baby girl. My due date is around the 15th December, but will update if that changes slightly after our first scan.
H and H 9 months to us all. X

Tentatively dipping my toe into this group. Got my BFP on Tuesday but had a bit of spotting, saw the doctor this morning and she recommended i take a digital to be sure and the clear blue put me at 2-3 pregnant. I guess if everything goes okay I'll be having a little snowflake around the 12th/13th December. :)

Tentatively dipping my toe into this group. Got my BFP on Tuesday but had a bit of spotting, saw the doctor this morning and she recommended i take a digital to be sure and the clear blue put me at 2-3 pregnant. I guess if everything goes okay I'll be having a little snowflake around the 12th/13th December. :)

Congratulations!

We had our first scan today!
I was less nervous as I thought I would be so that was great. We had a really tough night last night though so I'm kind of a mess. DH just let me nap and hour and a half while he was with Abigail, and now they're both asleep LOL.

Anyhoo, we have a tiny heartbeat! It was so amazing to see! My doctor this time does things a bit differently than m previous one, so next week we go back to a technician who will give us a date.
I'm pretty sure today I'm 6+4 going by ovulation, we'll see next week.
I think this will be another girl, DH does as well. Can't wait until we get that far! Seems like so far away!

You've left me alone on the 4th! Will be interesting to see if mine changes after the us. You can put me down as boy btw.

Lol I may come back to the 4th once they can measure the little peanut! I will out you down for blue team!

Welcome Tweeks and Babies! Congratulations and so glad you could join us! :)

Thank you for the welcome. I'm really hoping that this little dot will stick. It'd be an amazing age gap between my firstborn and this one. I saw something in the earlier posts about line progression. This is my first response. The dark test is today. Would you say that's a good progression for two days?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 8
Looks fab to me. What dpo is the dark one?
Thank you for the welcome. I'm really hoping that this little dot will stick. It'd be an amazing age gap between my firstborn and this one. I saw something in the earlier posts about line progression. This is my first response. The dark test is today. Would you say that's a good progression for two days?

Thank you! :flower: 17/18DPO. I'm sure I ovulated around the 21/22/23 due to my microscope slides. At least I think it's that. I'm just a nervous wreck. :wacko:

Looks really dark to me. Everything crossed. How old is your little one?

Thank you! :flower: 17/18DPO. I'm sure I ovulated around the 21/22/23 due to my microscope slides. At least I think it's that. I'm just a nervous wreck. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->