**December Snowflakes - 2016**

She'll be three in June. My little Aurora. She's got the dreaded threenager attitude already. How about you? :)

Mine is 3 and a half. Def Miss Independent once she hit the three age. She is pure joy and can't wait to see her with a sibling or more.
She'll be three in June. My little Aurora. She's got the dreaded threenager attitude already. How about you? :)

Mine is 3 and a half. Def Miss Independent once she hit the three age. She is pure joy and can't wait to see her with a sibling or more.

Congratulations. I can't wait either. I just hope that everything is going to be okay. :) I'm going for a nap as my partner is home and it feels like the right thing to do. :blush:

Welcome babies and tweaks!! :flower:

Nina congrats on the great scan!! If you're that far along, wouldn't that put you to be due in November?

How is everyone feeling today?

The last week or so I've woken up with SUPER sore shoulders and upper back... Anyone else have this? Pregnancy symptom or am I just sleeping wrong?

Welcome new ladies! :wave:

Well I pretty much lost my emotional marbles this morning and had a little emotional breakdown. Convinced myself that my stress has caused irreparable damage to little bean so I bought some tests. The test line showed up almost immediately. This pic was taken maybe a minute after taking the test. I feel a little better now lol. I hate first tri! Doesn't help that I've been having to get off my meds. :( I can't wait for my scan but it's not til the 25th. I'm ready for it now, though we probably wouldn't see much at all at this point. My scan may change my EDD...I'm thinking it may get moved up, but we'll see.

Attachments

• IMG_1640.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
The line looks great bubbles. :thumbup:

I just wiped and had some brown blood. :( only other time I've had blood in my pregnancies it was a chemical.

The line looks great bubbles. :thumbup:

I just wiped and had some brown blood. :( only other time I've had blood in my pregnancies it was a chemical.

Brown blood is old blood, I know it's hard not to worry, but brown is very very normal at this stage, you are also past the point where you would have a CP...5 weeks + is a clinical pregnancy...I am sure you will be just fine mama I know it's hard not to worry <3

We had our first scan today!
I was less nervous as I thought I would be so that was great. We had a really tough night last night though so I'm kind of a mess. DH just let me nap and hour and a half while he was with Abigail, and now they're both asleep LOL.

Anyhoo, we have a tiny heartbeat! It was so amazing to see! My doctor this time does things a bit differently than m previous one, so next week we go back to a technician who will give us a date.
I'm pretty sure today I'm 6+4 going by ovulation, we'll see next week.
I think this will be another girl, DH does as well. Can't wait until we get that far! Seems like so far away!

Did they measure the baby at the scan? That's so exciting! I cannot wait for my first scan, I am wayyyy too early right now :)

My hcg came back at 1008. I think I am 5w1d but possibly 4w6d as FF gave me dotted crosshairs and this was a long cycle. I know this number is in normal range but I wish it was a bit higher. Will go for follow up blood work in a couple days.

1,008 is perfect for that range. The average for 4+6 is 1232. I find this site: https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single to be very very helpful. They give average but also if you click the DPO you can see a chart showing different groups in terms of how many women had specific betas in specific ranges. It can vary so much, the doubling time is the important thing, but that is a totally normal number for that gestation :)

Welcome newcomers!! You're in good company &#128540;.

Livvy I'm sorry about your spotting and I really hope it's nothing to worry about. Brown = old so try to stay calm, bleeding in pregnancy is very common and usually all is well.

All my symptoms have come so early! Really feeling pregnant today with nausea coming and going (worse this morning!) and just feeling absolutely shattered. At 4+3!! Perhaps I'm in for a rough ride &#128561;

Hi girls! Scan went well and we got to see little peanut's heart beat! I'm measuring 6 weeks and due date is a day later, now Dec 2nd. His heartbeat was 120. I'm so blown away! Really hope this little peanut sticks.

I am sorry to hear about your spotting Livvy, I am sure it is nothing to worry about. My spotting was bright red and it was nothing. Brown blood means old blood so it could be just irritation of from the little bean snuggling in deeper! My hips are really hurting already and I am scared to know how they will feel at 9 months! I was induced early with my last two due to issues with my hips. My lower back actually has started to feel better, it normally bothers me really bad but lately it hasn't been hurting.. maybe my muscles are relaxing. My biggest symptom is tiredness.. I am exausted all the time.. I also cannot sleep at night.. so I am dragging pretty bad.

Hi girls! Scan went well and we got to see little peanut's heart beat! I'm measuring 6 weeks and due date is a day later, now Dec 2nd. His heartbeat was 120. I'm so blown away! Really hope this little peanut sticks.

Thats so great to hear! So wonderful to hear that little heart beat for the first time :)

Mrs. Rose hearing the heartbeat is the best, congrats <3

Thanks for the kind words ladies, I'm trying to stay calm but it's hard not to panic when I've had this happen before and it didn't turn out well! You're right though December, my chemical was right at 4 weeks and I'm a bit farther than that now. Just hoping all is well, it's such a waiting game...

We share a scan day Bubbles!

I think my easy streak is over. Woke up with aversion to all food and slight nausea. Headed into a job interview now and then home to nap! Hopefully I'll eat sometime today.

We share a scan day Bubbles!

I think my easy streak is over. Woke up with aversion to all food and slight nausea. Headed into a job interview now and then home to nap! Hopefully I'll eat sometime today.

I hope you feel better soon and that the job interview goes well. What's it for? :)

I got my second beta back, VERY good news! Doubling time was 28.5 hours :) my first beta was 80 (13/14dpo) and my second beta was 250 (15/16dpo) with 46.5 hours between the draws :) I am very, very happy with that result. With my daughter my doubling time was about 26.5 hours. With my M/C in January my doubling time was closer to 48 hours so I am really hoping this is a good sign! Couldn't have asked for better results and so happy I got them before the weekend.

I should be about 5 weeks today. More bleeding, but I'm hoping everything is going to work out. Tomorrow I get my second beta draw. I'm hoping so badly for good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->