**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I should be about 5 weeks today. More bleeding, but I'm hoping everything is going to work out. Tomorrow I get my second beta draw. I'm hoping so badly for good news.

Can you go to the ER and have them do a STAT draw? So you have it back in a few hours? You shouldn't have to wait and be in limbo especially if you are bleeding :( I am so sorry you are going through this, I am crossing everything that the baby is sticking and that the bleeding is unrelated to baby <3

FX for you counting and Livvy. Please keep us posted!

I'm still just hanging in there, trying to pass time and stave of the worry, hoping that bean keeps sticking.

Country - I just realized that based on O, my EDD is actually Dec 7, not Dec 5. Would you mind changing it? And I reckon this is a boy bean, even though DH and I really want a girl!

We share a scan day Bubbles!

I think my easy streak is over. Woke up with aversion to all food and slight nausea. Headed into a job interview now and then home to nap! Hopefully I'll eat sometime today.

Yay!!! FX we get to see our lovely little ones' heartbeats. :D

Omg aversions are the worst, Caitrin. I had aversions to anything sweet last time, and sweets are kind of grossing me out already this time too. Last time though it turned into I could only eat super plain food, like plain noodles and bread and butter. I hope your aversions don't stay that bad!

Jezika that puts our EDD at the same day! Well, till the doctors change it anyway :)

Just heading home from my ultra sound. Measuring 5w5/6d :flower: We got to see and hear a tiny heartbeat at 107! :happydance: We are so excited!! We go back April 25 for another ultrasound before being released to my OBGYN! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2
Just heading home from my ultra sound. Measuring 5w5/6d :flower: We got to see and hear a tiny heartbeat at 107! :happydance: We are so excited!! We go back April 25 for another ultrasound before being released to my OBGYN! :cloud9:

Incredible!!! Look at that little bean :) so happy for you!

Welcome babies and tweeks!

Livvy, counting--I hope it's all just normal pregnancy spotting. I've got my fx for you. Please keep us posted. :hugs:

Hi girls! Scan went well and we got to see little peanut's heart beat! I'm measuring 6 weeks and due date is a day later, now Dec 2nd. His heartbeat was 120. I'm so blown away! Really hope this little peanut sticks.

Woohoo!! Great news!

My hcg came back at 1008. I think I am 5w1d but possibly 4w6d as FF gave me dotted crosshairs and this was a long cycle. I know this number is in normal range but I wish it was a bit higher. Will go for follow up blood work in a couple days.

1,008 is perfect for that range. The average for 4+6 is 1232. I find this site: https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single to be very very helpful. They give average but also if you click the DPO you can see a chart showing different groups in terms of how many women had specific betas in specific ranges. It can vary so much, the doubling time is the important thing, but that is a totally normal number for that gestation :)

Thank you. Even though I knew it was in the "normal" range it just helps to hear someone else confirm it. I am going to try to chill out until my next bloodwork which unfortunately probably wont be until Monday as the lab is closed.

Yay!!! That is so adorable-- congrats faith!!

New maternity swimsuit!! Also, I swear my belly was flat 3 weeks ago! I know it's all bloat but still! :shrug: hubby took one look at me and was like goodness gracious you look pregnant!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 17
FX for you counting and Livvy. Please keep us posted!

I'm still just hanging in there, trying to pass time and stave of the worry, hoping that bean keeps sticking.

Country - I just realized that based on O, my EDD is actually Dec 7, not Dec 5. Would you mind changing it? And I reckon this is a boy bean, even though DH and I really want a girl!

Yes I will make that change for you and put you in team blue! You are leaving me all alone on Dec 5th now! Lol

New maternity swimsuit!! Also, I swear my belly was flat 3 weeks ago! I know it's all bloat but still! :shrug: hubby took one look at me and was like goodness gracious you look pregnant!

Super cute!! I know what you mean about the belly, I took one of me tonight and just in a few days it has gone from semi flat to looking like I am 6 month! I have been so uncomfortably bloated today.

You look great!

I am bloating too. My tummy is never flat but it really sticking out today. Wearing my yoga pants so I can breathe.

Beautiful, faithforbaby! <3

Livvy you look great! :)

AFM, having some back discomfort and a much-welcomed appetite increase; haven't been very hungry for a couple of months. Glad to actually want to eat again!

I went to take my prenatal vitamin tonight and realized they expired in July of last year! Ahh I hope I didn't hurt anything by taking them the past two weeks. I looked it up online and it said that it won't hurt the baby but I am probably not getting the complete amount of nutrients from the vitamin since they degrade. Guess I will be running to get some new ones tomorrow!

Morning ladies, well food aversion has hit lol, I can't drink tea anymore :sad2:
I'm registering with gp on Monday (not done it since we moved, I know my bad!!) So hopefully get to see midwife in a couple of weeks. No sickness as of yet, suffered really bad with my 2 boys, hubby thinks this one is a girl and I must admit I do have a feeling it might be X
Hips are aching a bit, and tummy feels strange like when I've done a load of sit ups? Doesn't hurt just aches. Yesterday when I went toilet there was lots of cm (sorry!) And it was tinged brown? I think it maybe as I would be on my period now? It seems so long ago I was pregnant it's like the first time all over again lol xx

Glad it's not just me having symptoms early on emmadaisy! My sickness isn't awful but I'm definitely noticing nausea if my stomach is empty. Also my backache has been really bad, I'm struggling with it. It's a combination of my usual Endo back pain and also this feeling of cramping in my back, a bit like AF cramps but milder. Going to run a bath in a minute to help it settle, definitely need to take it easy this weekend! 4+4 and time is passing so slowly. I wonder if the novelty of being pregnant will wear off and I'll be able to think about other things again soon &#128540;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->