**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I don't know why but I'm not feeling as confident today. Nothing's happened to make me feel that way, I just feel strange and upset. I hope all you other ladies are feeling alright and that the weekend is good for all of us.

I don't know why but I'm not feeling as confident today. Nothing's happened to make me feel that way, I just feel strange and upset. I hope all you other ladies are feeling alright and that the weekend is good for all of us.

Big hugs tweeks, first trimester is long and a little lonely and I know we're all having moments of doubt and fear wondering if our snowflakes are going to make it. Are you talking to your OH about how you feel? Just know that it's ok to feel anxious and that you're not alone 😊

Big hugs tweeks, first trimester is long and a little lonely and I know we're all having moments of doubt and fear wondering if our snowflakes are going to make it. Are you talking to your OH about how you feel? Just know that it's ok to feel anxious and that you're not alone 😊

I have tried to talk to him. He's half excited and half in disbelief and not willing to get his hopes up. I do feel very lonely. My sister is 35 weeks pregnant and everyone is consumed with her which is fair enough but when I have tried to talk about my worries I get brushed off all the time. I suppose it's the spotting the other day that's made me worry. It started on Saturday which is when my period would have been due. (21/22/23 day cycles) It didn't get heavy or red but it was on and off until thursday and on thursday I had three drops of red and black sludge when I wiped. I only took a pregnancy test on tuesday as the bleeding hadn't started and it was just brown/ tan discharge. My pregnancy test lines have got darker but who knows. That's not really an indicator. I did go to the doctor and she's refused to do bloods so I guess it's just a waiting game. I just don't want anything to happen to this snowflake.

Your not alone ladies, I'm pretty anxious today, without any real reason to and generally feeling a bit bleurgh. Maybe it's the hormones. I can't wait til I've reached the 12 week mark and had my nuchal, then hopefully I can relax more and enjoy it Xx

Ps: super bloated too, elastic waistbands for me from now on, already look 3 months gone 😉 X

I haven't really got any symptoms. I get shooting pains in my boobs every now and then and I need to go to the toilet constantly. I'm also constipated and I feel hungry but don't want to eat. I also feel tired. But that's it. I didn't start to get symptoms with my daughter until 6/7 weeks. Is that normal?

Your not alone ladies, I'm pretty anxious today, without any real reason to and generally feeling a bit bleurgh. Maybe it's the hormones. I can't edit til I've reached the 12 week mark and had my nuchal, then hopefully I can relax more and enjoy it Xx

Ps: super bloated too, elastic waistbands for me from now on, already look 3 months gone 😉 X

Wow! Are you really a midwife? That is such a cool job. I have so much respect for the ladies in your profession. Amazing women.

Your not alone ladies, I'm pretty anxious today, without any real reason to and generally feeling a bit bleurgh. Maybe it's the hormones. I can't edit til I've reached the 12 week mark and had my nuchal, then hopefully I can relax more and enjoy it Xx

Wow! Are you really a midwife? That is such a cool job. I have so much respect for the ladies in your profession. Amazing women.
Thank you, yes I am, clearly knowledge doesn't stop me from being a nervous wreck tho 😉. Your symptoms sound fine, they are all recognised pregnancy symptoms 👍🏻 Xx

Thank you, yes I am, clearly knowledge doesn't stop me from being a nervous wreck tho 😉. Your symptoms sound fine, they are all recognised pregnancy symptoms 👍🏻 Xx

That's awesome, have you always wanted to be a midwife or is it something you decided after having children? It's actually comforting to know that a trained midwife has the same worries and anxiety as I do. Thank you for the reassurance. :flower: xx

I've always wanted to be one, but circumstances weren't on my side, but after I had my last daughter I went for it. I do love it very much, but the long shifts at the moment are literally killing me (I'm hospital based), dread to think how tired I'll be when I've got a big bump to carry too xx

I've always wanted to be one, but circumstances weren't on my side, but after I had my last daughter I went for it. I do love it very much, but the long shifts at the moment are literally killing me (I'm hospital based), dread to think how tired I'll be when I've got a big bump to carry too xx

That is brilliant and such a wonderful achievement. I hope that you get to take it easy though. You ladies have got the patience of saints in my opinion. Do you know when your due? It's going to be a busy christmas time if this one sticks for me.

The midwife who delivered my daughter was pregnant. I found it very comforting and felt like she was more on my side and I trusted her more than anyone else in the room. xx

That's good to know, hope the ladies I look after feel the same. I'm due 2nd December, but I think I'll likely deliver 2-3 weeks early. Going to be a busy time for us too, we have a few birthdays in October/Nov and December xx

Gosh - what a busy board!!! Great that the scans have gone well Nina and MrsRose! I've finally plucked up the courage to book one in so fingers crossed I can see a heartbeat on Wednesday!

I'm feeling less confident today too. I dreamt that I miscarried last night and woke up so scared but so relieved!!!

Here I am, waiting for my number to be called, to go in and get my second set of bloods. I'm nervous. I know I won't get the answers for a few days, but... All the same when I get this blood draw the answer will be out there, and the wheels will be in motion for me to find out if everything is going OK, or if it's another loss for me.

Here I am, waiting for my number to be called, to go in and get my second set of bloods. I'm nervous. I know I won't get the answers for a few days, but... All the same when I get this blood draw the answer will be out there, and the wheels will be in motion for me to find out if everything is going OK, or if it's another loss for me.

I hope you get good news <3 I am in limbo now too because I had a gush of red blood this morning followed by one small clot and since then, nothing but brown spotting. It could go either way. Being in limbo is the absolute worst. I really hope both of us get good news. It sucks, but 1/4 pregnancies end in miscarriage and someone has to be a part of that statistic, it just isn't fair that anyone has to be. :(

Well my great news from yesterday quickly soured this morning by a big gush of red blood followed by a clot. I was feeling SO happy after my beta results, and I am praying and crossing my fingers there is a chance this pregnancy could still possibly be viable even though I know the odds aren't in my favor. I've had 4 losses between 4 and 5 weeks. Getting to 5 weeks seems to be very hard for my body. I've done it once, so it can happen again...whether that is with this pregnancy or not...only time will tell...it's very hard being in limbo.

Well my great news from yesterday quickly soured this morning by a big gush of red blood followed by a clot. I was feeling SO happy after my beta results, and I am praying and crossing my fingers there is a chance this pregnancy could still possibly be viable even though I know the odds aren't in my favor. I've had 4 losses between 4 and 5 weeks. Getting to 5 weeks seems to be very hard for my body. I've done it once, so it can happen again...whether that is with this pregnancy or not...only time will tell...it's very hard being in limbo.

I'm sending hugs and prayers your way. Hopefully it was something harmless like a SCH. Are you going to call your doctor or just wait and see?

Big hugs, hope all is well for you xx

Big hugs. Thinking of you ladies. I've got my fingers crossed that everything is okay. xx

Decemberwait. I have everything crossed for you. Have you had any cramping?

Limbo land is definitely the worst place to be.

Counting - try to distract yourself as best you can!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->