**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Hi girls! Can I join? I am due 12/27! Here are my HPT's! I got faint lines yesterday but they got darker today and I got confirmation on my FRER today! I transferred 2 6 day embryos on Tuesday 04/05 in a FET cycle that started in March! :happydance:

4dayspasttrans.jpg

DSC02536progression.jpg

progression4dayspasttrans.jpg

Congratulations! That's great news. :) a XMAS/ NYE baby(ies). :flower:

Well my great news from yesterday quickly soured this morning by a big gush of red blood followed by a clot. I was feeling SO happy after my beta results, and I am praying and crossing my fingers there is a chance this pregnancy could still possibly be viable even though I know the odds aren't in my favor. I've had 4 losses between 4 and 5 weeks. Getting to 5 weeks seems to be very hard for my body. I've done it once, so it can happen again...whether that is with this pregnancy or not...only time will tell...it's very hard being in limbo.

Oh honey. Thinking of you xxx

Oh no Decemberwait... Definitely thinking of you and sending you all the positive thoughts in the world.

Gosh, is diahorrea a symptom? I don't remember having this with Aurora. :blush:

My left hip is hurting me so bad today. I am living on top of my heating pad right now.. Only thing that makes it feel any better. My boobs are also killing me today! I slept without a bra last night and I think that may be why..

I'm right there with you December. Bleeding a lot today and passing small clots. Not holding out any hope.

counting and Livvy I am so sorry you are going through the same thing. I did have my daughter after 3 losses so I know I can carry a baby to term. Right now I have not had spotting since about 4pm (now about 7pm) but my symptoms are fading and I feel like it's just a matter of time until the full bleeding starts. Plus I am on Prometrium so if I am miscarrying it can delay the full bleeding for a few days (happened to me in January). I hope there's still a chance for our pregnancies, all of us going through the bleeding/spotting/passing clots. There are women who have had this happen and who still carried to term - I try to remember that even when I know the odds aren't good. Hugs to both of you, counting and Livvy <3

DecemberWait did they ever check your Progesterone levels? It seems weird it's so specific by the week.

I was napping on my left side today and at the end I kept waking up thinking I wasn't breathing and catching my breath. I hated the feeling. It makes me nervous.

Livvy I really hate to hear this. :( You are in my thoughts.

Welcome iwannabepreggo!

AFM my cat is sick. Diarrhea everywhere and vomit too. I don't know what to do so she's on our porch with a towel, litter box and water. I can't have her in here til she can clean up. I'd give her a bath but she's probably literally kill me. Poor baby. I hate it too because I'm pregnant and there's cat crap everywhere. My husband has a weak stomach and has a hard time with it. :/

DecemberWait did they ever check your Progesterone levels? It seems weird it's so specific by the week.

I was napping on my left side today and at the end I kept waking up thinking I wasn't breathing and catching my breath. I hated the feeling. It makes me nervous.

Yes I'm on Prometrium, was on Crinone in January and took Prometrium with my daughter.

Also, last time in my July group we guessed what we would be having and put either a :pink: or a :blue: in front of our names on the front page... Then got to see if we were right later :D does that sound fun?? I mean I'd probably wait a few weeks before guessing bc I have no idea atm, but still. With my DS I had like 5 dreams the baby was a boy, and he was, so I'm waiting for a gender dream!!

That sounds great! If everyone wants to let me know their guesses I will add them to the first page! My last pregnancy I just had a feeling that she was a girl but that could have just been because we had 4 boys and really wanted a girl!

I'm due December 12th and I'm waiting until my scan on the 19th to make any gender predictions. I go back and forth daily with what this baby is.

Has anyone ever read into the theory behind where the embryo implants to determine gender?

It's called the Ramzi method and it was right for my son. If the placenta is on the right side of the uterus it is a boy, and if it's on the left it's a girl.

Yay for scans being booked :)

Finally updated my siggy!

I'm still nervous to update mine.

My hcg came back at 1008. I think I am 5w1d but possibly 4w6d as FF gave me dotted crosshairs and this was a long cycle. I know this number is in normal range but I wish it was a bit higher. Will go for follow up blood work in a couple days.

That's a great number for either of the options.

Anyone else had nausea really early?? I'm feeling really queasy and I'm only 4+3!! Uh oh...

I do! I had severe hyperemisis with my son so I requested meds early this time to help me combat it. If you aren't feeling well, talk to your doctor about getting something to help you out.

Welcome babies and tweaks!! :flower:

Nina congrats on the great scan!! If you're that far along, wouldn't that put you to be due in November?

How is everyone feeling today?

I'm feeling so so. Cramping pretty strongly, and so nauseous, but I take that as a good sign after last night.

I got my second beta back, VERY good news! Doubling time was 28.5 hours :) my first beta was 80 (13/14dpo) and my second beta was 250 (15/16dpo) with 46.5 hours between the draws :) I am very, very happy with that result. With my daughter my doubling time was about 26.5 hours. With my M/C in January my doubling time was closer to 48 hours so I am really hoping this is a good sign! Couldn't have asked for better results and so happy I got them before the weekend.

That's awesome doubling. You have some quick to double betas!

Just heading home from my ultra sound. Measuring 5w5/6d :flower: We got to see and hear a tiny heartbeat at 107! :happydance: We are so excited!! We go back April 25 for another ultrasound before being released to my OBGYN! :cloud9:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your next scan~.

New maternity swimsuit!! Also, I swear my belly was flat 3 weeks ago! I know it's all bloat but still! :shrug: hubby took one look at me and was like goodness gracious you look pregnant!

That's a cute swim suit! My belly popped yesterday too. Or at least my saggy tummy left over from Luke seems to have really filled out.

I don't know why but I'm not feeling as confident today. Nothing's happened to make me feel that way, I just feel strange and upset. I hope all you other ladies are feeling alright and that the weekend is good for all of us.

Try not to stress yourself out. It doesn't help much of anything and the what ifs can drive you mad!

Well my great news from yesterday quickly soured this morning by a big gush of red blood followed by a clot. I was feeling SO happy after my beta results, and I am praying and crossing my fingers there is a chance this pregnancy could still possibly be viable even though I know the odds aren't in my favor. I've had 4 losses between 4 and 5 weeks. Getting to 5 weeks seems to be very hard for my body. I've done it once, so it can happen again...whether that is with this pregnancy or not...only time will tell...it's very hard being in limbo.

I'm right there with you December. Bleeding a lot today and passing small clots. Not holding out any hope.

Oh no!! I really hope everything turns out alright for both of you. I do know women who have bled in early pregnancy (and a few who bled monthly) and had healthy babies.

Welcome iwannabepreggo!

AFM my cat is sick. Diarrhea everywhere and vomit too. I don't know what to do so she's on our porch with a towel, litter box and water. I can't have her in here til she can clean up. I'd give her a bath but she's probably literally kill me. Poor baby. I hate it too because I'm pregnant and there's cat crap everywhere. My husband has a weak stomach and has a hard time with it. :/

BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!! Can you ask a neighbor to help you? I think there is something with cat poop and pregnancy......I think.

Hello, I'm Jenny. Just found out I'm pregnant with baby #3 yesterday! Took 5 cheapie test bfp and 1 frer bfp. CB digital is bfn! But my due date isn't until December 19!

Now that I'm all caught up: I wound up in the ER last night with what the fertility clinic thought could be a ruptured ectopic. I was having severe cramping and my abdomen felt like it had been injected with fire. Several hours later, we learned that my hcg level has increased from 116 on Sunday morning (13dpo) to 1504 on Friday night (18dpo). It's still doubling faster than the 48 hours that is "normal" though and higher than average for a singleton pregnancy, but right on track for both twin and triplet pregnancies according to beta base. They did an ultrasound and saw one very small gestational sac. One doctor said that they couldn't tell with 100% certainty if it was in my uterus or the tube, and another doctor said that it was a confirmed uterine pregnancy. Either way, I have to call the fertility clinic first thing Monday morning and get in for another blood draw to make sure my numbers are going up, not down and to see if they want to do another scan to check and see what's going on.

I'd lie if I said I wasn't nervous. The thought of something not going right is terrifying....especially after 4 first trimester losses. I am trying my hardest to stay positive and optimistic that this little one is strong and everything is right on track

Hi Jrepp! :wave: How are you and your family doing?

That's a good idea, but my cat hates everyone but me. I don't know who would be willing to keep her.

And omg I hope everything turns out ok. That's so scary. You're in my thoughts. :hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome girls! :flower: I really appreciate it! :flower: Congratulations to all of you pregnant ladies and H&H 9 months to you girls! :thumbup:

@December, I am so very sorry for your loss! Big huge hugs to you! :hugs::hugs:

@Liv, I am so sorry about the bleeding! I am hoping and praying that your baby bean will be okay! Good luck! Big hugs to you! :hugs:

Welcome iwannabepreggo!

Thanks for the warm welcome hun! I am so sorry about your cat being sick! I hope your cat feels better soon! :hugs::hugs:

Hello, I'm Jenny. Just found out I'm pregnant with baby #3 yesterday! Took 5 cheapie test bfp and 1 frer bfp. CB digital is bfn! But my due date isn't until December 19!

Congratulations and welcome to the group! :flower:

Now that I'm all caught up: I wound up in the ER last night with what the fertility clinic thought could be a ruptured ectopic. I was having severe cramping and my abdomen felt like it had been injected with fire. Several hours later, we learned that my hcg level has increased from 116 on Sunday morning (13dpo) to 1504 on Friday night (18dpo). It's still doubling faster than the 48 hours that is "normal" though and higher than average for a singleton pregnancy, but right on track for both twin and triplet pregnancies according to beta base. They did an ultrasound and saw one very small gestational sac. One doctor said that they couldn't tell with 100% certainty if it was in my uterus or the tube, and another doctor said that it was a confirmed uterine pregnancy. Either way, I have to call the fertility clinic first thing Monday morning and get in for another blood draw to make sure my numbers are going up, not down and to see if they want to do another scan to check and see what's going on.

I'd lie if I said I wasn't nervous. The thought of something not going right is terrifying....especially after 4 first trimester losses. I am trying my hardest to stay positive and optimistic that this little one is strong and everything is right on track

@Jrep, I am so sorry that you are going through such a scary ordeal right now! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that everything will turn out okay with your pregnancy! Good luck to you also! Big huge hugs to you! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->