**December Snowflakes - 2016**

My thoughts are with all of you whose pregnancies are at risk right now - I can only imagine how scary this must be. I hope you get some answers soon, the not knowing must be awful. Unfortunately none of us are out of the woods yet and we all know that. Keep us updated xxx

Hi can I join you all got my first BFP last Thursday after 4 failed ivf cycles very nervous I'm Only 5weeks 3days keep getting these sickness feelings but I don't know if it's because I'm scared of something going wrong or the Meds I'm on or the start of morning sickness,I feel like I'm constantly questioning everything lol

Hi can I join you all got my first BFP last Thursday after 4 failed ivf cycles very nervous I'm Only 5weeks 3days keep getting these sickness feelings but I don't know if it's because I'm scared of something going wrong or the Meds I'm on or the start of morning sickness,I feel like I'm constantly questioning everything lol

Congratulations and welcome!! Sounds like the beginnings of MS to me. We're all anxious in first tri so you're in good company! I think we have to try to enjoy one day at a time, none of us know what's around the corner.

Just waiting for the results of my blood draws. Hopefully by Monday, at the latest Tuesday.

On the positive I opened up my compost bin this morning and ended up dry heaving on the floor. I'm hoping that is a good sign.

Just waiting for the results of my blood draws. Hopefully by Monday, at the latest Tuesday.

On the positive I opened up my compost bin this morning and ended up dry heaving on the floor. I'm hoping that is a good sign.

Gosh, I hope they don't make you wait til Tuesday! I world say the dry heaving is a good sign, fx!

Congrats and welcome!

My spotting stopped yesterday at 4pm and my test this morning is slightly darker than yesterday's. I am really hoping it was just benign spotting and not related in any way to the embryo. I'm actually wondering if I have a UTI, I am going to ask to have a culture done tomorrow because both incidents of spotting happened when I was struggling to urinate and I really feel like I have a UTI, I had a UTI that would not go away for the first 8 weeks of my pregnancy despite antibiotics with my daughter. So I know I am grasping at straws but I am just trying to remain hopeful that this baby could still be sticking. I am waiting to take another FRER because I feel like I won't see much of a difference day-to-day at this point now that the test line is darker than the control...I just hope this baby is still sticking, it blows being stuck in limbo.

Attachments

• 1819.jpg
    1819.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 7
My spotting stopped yesterday at 4pm and my test this morning is slightly darker than yesterday's. I am really hoping it was just benign spotting and not related in any way to the embryo. I'm actually wondering if I have a UTI, I am going to ask to have a culture done tomorrow because both incidents of spotting happened when I was struggling to urinate and I really feel like I have a UTI, I had a UTI that would not go away for the first 8 weeks of my pregnancy despite antibiotics with my daughter. So I know I am grasping at straws but I am just trying to remain hopeful that this baby could still be sticking. I am waiting to take another FRER because I feel like I won't see much of a difference day-to-day at this point now that the test line is darker than the control...I just hope this baby is still sticking, it blows being stuck in limbo.

I hope that's all it is. I'm thinking about you, mama. :hugs:

I hope that's all it is. I'm thinking about you, mama. :hugs:

Thank you <3

So I got my bfp on cheapie Friday. Frer Saturday ( didn't have any and bought some) and CB digital all negative until today!!! So excited! This means my levels are going up right?
Closing on a house tomorrow so will swing by the doctors office on the way there to get a blood test.
How are y'all feeling? Any morning sickness yet?

Hi Jrepp! :wave: How are you and your family doing?

That's a good idea, but my cat hates everyone but me. I don't know who would be willing to keep her.

And omg I hope everything turns out ok. That's so scary. You're in my thoughts. :hugs:

We're doing okay. Just getting by day by day. Little man is all over the place and doesn't give us any down time lol. How are y'all doing?

The test does look a bit darker to me too. Hopefully you can get some answers tomorrow.

Welcome Mom and TTC and Jellybe! I am so glad you could join us :) I have added both of you too the list on the first page, Jellybe I put your EDD as the 8th based on the fact you said you were 5 weeks 3 days. If it changes let me know!

AFM I am feeling so sick today.. headache and nausea have hit big time. I also cannot stomach meat in anyway. I tried to eat some taco salad yesterday and I almost threw up as soon as I was done eating but eating veggies and fruits don't bother me. I was the same way with my DD so hoping this means we have another little pink bundle! My sciatica is really acting up big time.. I was awake most of the night because my hip hurt so bad.. lovely for it to start so early. lol I just went and bought some new prenatals, figured I would try the ones that you have to take two pills, a prenatal and a DHA softgel.. I think they are 1 A Day brand.. only come with a 30 day supply though so that is kind of crappy. My last bottle had 240 pills that would last you all 9 months!

Everyone who is having spotting my heart goes out to you, I know how scary it can be! I hope everything turns out just fine for you.

Congratulations on your BFP! H&H 9 months to you! :flower: Yes that sounds like morning sickness to me! I hope it doesn't last very long and that it doesn't get that bad!

Good luck with your blood test results! I hope you get great numbers! :dust:

I am so sorry that you are going through this! Big hugs to you hun! :hugs: I hope that everything turns out okay and that your baby will be okay! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

So I got my bfp on cheapie Friday. Frer Saturday ( didn't have any and bought some) and CB digital all negative until today!!! So excited! This means my levels are going up right?
Closing on a house tomorrow so will swing by the doctors office on the way there to get a blood test.
How are y'all feeling? Any morning sickness yet?

Congratulations and welcome to the thread! H&H 9 months to you! :flower:

Welcome Mom and TTC and Jellybe! I am so glad you could join us :) I have added both of you too the list on the first page, Jellybe I put your EDD as the 8th based on the fact you said you were 5 weeks 3 days. If it changes let me know!

AFM I am feeling so sick today.. headache and nausea have hit big time. I also cannot stomach meat in anyway. I tried to eat some taco salad yesterday and I almost threw up as soon as I was done eating but eating veggies and fruits don't bother me. I was the same way with my DD so hoping this means we have another little pink bundle! My sciatica is really acting up big time.. I was awake most of the night because my hip hurt so bad.. lovely for it to start so early. lol I just went and bought some new prenatals, figured I would try the ones that you have to take two pills, a prenatal and a DHA softgel.. I think they are 1 A Day brand.. only come with a 30 day supply though so that is kind of crappy. My last bottle had 240 pills that would last you all 9 months!

Everyone who is having spotting my heart goes out to you, I know how scary it can be! I hope everything turns out just fine for you.

Thanks for adding me to the first page! I hope you feel better soon and that you are having a good weekend! :flower:

The wait for bloodwork is killing me. Hoping tomorrow I will get the results for 2nd round of hcg. Fxed they are doubling. Having a hard time not thinking about it.

The wait for bloodwork is killing me. Hoping tomorrow I will get the results for 2nd round of hcg. Fxed they are doubling. Having a hard time not thinking about it.

It really sucks they make us wait. Don't they know we are seriously hanging on the edge emotionally waiting to hear those numbers? They make it seem routine :growlmad:

Exact same situation here!

Good luck! I hope you get great numbers and get them back soon! :dust::dust:

My HCG blood work is on the 14th!!! I can't wait for Thursday either!!! :thumbup:

December, with my daughter I had a bad UTI toward the end of my pregnancy and thought it was labor! It was that painful and I was wiping and peeing out blood. I hope that's all it is for you. Definitely could confuse a bad UTI with pregnancy problems. :hugs:

I'm a little envious of you US ladies getting your beta levels done. Here in the UK we don't get betas unless there is real doubt about the pregnancy or if you've had assisted reproduction of some kind. I'm seeing my GP Tuesday, with my Endo history and the constant cramps I'm hoping he'll send me for an early scan - I need to know little bean is ok ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->