**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Grace - I agree that it's probably the corpus luteum and sometimes a (healthy) cyst on the ovary grows so big that it bursts and causes pain as the fluids surround the ovary prior to being reabsorbed. But since you asked what I would do, I would personally go see a doc (which I know is weird 'cause you are one) if the pain does continue without break and ask for a scan to rule out ectopic. This would mainly be for peace of mind. I had a LOT of sharp pain at 4-5 weeks on both sides, but often concentrated on one side. However, it was intermittent and never lasted for a full two hours. My doc had said consider getting it checked out if the pain is extremely intense and/or is consistent, i.e. more than 15 mins without a single break. But I've heard ALL sorts of things, so it's not really helpful. Fingers crossed for you <3 Also, no idea when pain after orgasm will end, but I definitely heard it's normal and have had that in the past pre-pregnancy. I thought it was caused by my fibroids, but there's some other reason in pregnancy.

As for sex, I'm totally too scared to have it too! And I won't be telling school and my practicum site till 13 weeks I think. I'm self-employed so that's not an issue, though I might tell my client for one of my jobs pretty soon because I heard one of their kids might have scarlet fever and I don't want to be around that (but can't keep making excuses).

Thanks ladies. It was getting worse so after work I went to see a GP like you girls suggested and they sent me straight to hospital for assessment. They're worried enough about an ectopic to keep me in overnight while I have a scan so here I am sat on a hospital trolley waiting for a bed! The pain is now spreading into my hip, back and groin. It's pretty bad. I've just had bloods done including beta HCG so I should have some more answers soon, if the levels are high enough it's less likely. I'm pretty anxious, I hope this is just a ruptured corpus luteum/Endo pain and my little pea is ok &#128549;

Hi, I got my bfp today on a FRER so I'm cautiously saying hi! My due date would be 30th December if all goes well although I can't quite believe it just yet! I tested again on a clear blue digi test which was bfn but my af isn't due yet so it could still be too early. Retested again on the frer and there are definitely two lines so here's hoping! I had a bit of spotting earlier so I'm being very cautious but hoping that was implantation.

I have an 18 month old daughter Chloe, who was conceived using clomid, so I am very surprised to receive this bfp today naturally!

I'd like to join if possible but obviously it's really early days.

Popping on to say hello and to say i'm so sorry to hear about the recent losses and scares. It breaks my heart and makes me want to treasure every moment I have with this little baby. Good luck to you all in the future.

Grace - Please keep us updated on what happens. :hugs: Hopefully its nothing serious and bean is ok.

Jez - Congrats on a great scan! I know its all scary but I really think you should enjoy knowing baby really is there and growing. No matter the outcome. :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies. Congrats on your :bfp: !!

Not much happening with me. Waiting on my blood work. Thank god they weren't urgent.

Had what looked like a tiny bit of spotting yesterday morning but nothing since. Still no scary symptoms. Mild nausea if i don't eat and more bloating than i ever thought possible. I don't feel pregnant. I feel fat. Or at least just huge in the middle. It's rather annoying. I'd like to skip this step and go right to bump please! :haha:

Thanks ladies. It was getting worse so after work I went to see a GP like you girls suggested and they sent me straight to hospital for assessment. They're worried enough about an ectopic to keep me in overnight while I have a scan so here I am sat on a hospital trolley waiting for a bed! The pain is now spreading into my hip, back and groin. It's pretty bad. I've just had bloods done including beta HCG so I should have some more answers soon, if the levels are high enough it's less likely. I'm pretty anxious, I hope this is just a ruptured corpus luteum/Endo pain and my little pea is ok &#128549;

Is your scan tonight or tomorrow? I've had an ectopic before but I'm afraid I'm not much help as I didn't get any pains until my tube ruptured at 13.5 weeks. I would say it was the most painful thing I have ever endured though so if your tube had ruptured you'd definitely know about it!

I'm don't think betas are the best way to detect an ectopic (in my own opinion). Being in the uk I never got a beta but my baby was measuring perfectly on track (at my 12 week scan it all looked perfectly on track). As a result, I assume my betas would have looked normal. Push for the transvaginal scan asap.

Hopefully you'll get to see a happy little bean in the right place &#128522;

BabyforIris - I know what you mean about your middle. I'm so bloated I look 5 months pregnant already!!! Can't wait to get a baby bump rather than a bloaty bump!

I've also told hubby he's not to come anywhere near me until 12 weeks. Last pregnancy I had spotting after sex so too scared to attempt it (plus I don't really feel like it!)

I'll probably tell my boss pretty soon (before family and friends) as my ms can be quite bad and I figure if I need to take a few days off he'll be more understanding! I don't like my job (terrible work life balance and quite stressful) so no fear about it impacting my career there! I'm hoping to go part time after having no2 and I can't do that with my current employer.

Grace thinking of you and hope all turns out ok :hugs:

GraceER, I hope everything ends up ok for you and your little bean. :hugs: Please keep us updated if you can.

Thanks so much ladies. HCG has come back at 65,000!!! Pretty high for just 6 weeks. I can relax a little now and wait for my scan first thing in the morning. I will die if it turns out to be twins xxx

Popping on to say hello and to say i'm so sorry to hear about the recent losses and scares. It breaks my heart and makes me want to treasure every moment I have with this little baby. Good luck to you all in the future.

Grace - Please keep us updated on what happens. :hugs: Hopefully its nothing serious and bean is ok.

Jez - Congrats on a great scan! I know its all scary but I really think you should enjoy knowing baby really is there and growing. No matter the outcome. :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies. Congrats on your :bfp: !!

Not much happening with me. Waiting on my blood work. Thank god they weren't urgent.

Had what looked like a tiny bit of spotting yesterday morning but nothing since. Still no scary symptoms. Mild nausea if i don't eat and more bloating than i ever thought possible. I don't feel pregnant. I feel fat. Or at least just huge in the middle. It's rather annoying. I'd like to skip this step and go right to bump please! :haha:

I'm actually doing okay (as far as I know). Did you mean this for someone else? :)

I hope everything turns out okay! I've got my fx for you. Please keep us posted.:hugs:

I just do not feel as sick/ pregnant as I think I should. It makes me worry. 10 days until my ultrasound. Can't come soon enough.

MrsRose I totally meant Grace. I was taking notes as I read back a few pages and wrote the wrong name. :haha:

Sorry! Glad you're doing well though! :)

I just do not feel as sick/ pregnant as I think I should. It makes me worry. 10 days until my ultrasound. Can't come soon enough.

How far along are you hun? If it makes you feel better I have no symptoms other than my boobs grew a size and occasional cramping. Still no real morning sickness which I will continue to be happy about as long as that lasts! :)

MrsRose I totally meant Grace. I was taking notes as I read back a few pages and wrote the wrong name. :haha:

Sorry! Glad you're doing well though! :)

No worries though! It made me stop and think for a minute--I was like, did I post something and forget about it?! I'm gonna assume that was a pregnancy brain moment!

Jezika, congrats on the ultrasound! It's so exciting to see your little peanut!

Wannabeprego, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking about you. :hugs:

Well bleeding picked up again, so I'm pretty sure I'm headed to the hospital tonight.

Well bleeding picked up again, so I'm pretty sure I'm headed to the hospital tonight.

I am in the exact same boat as you, only we are on vacation, today is my birthday and our anniversary is in two days. I basically am waiting to go to the ER unless my bleeding is more than one pad per hour or with intense cramping. I am really getting tired of this waiting game, but we don't have free coverage for the ER so I don't want to go unless it is truly an emergency. It truly is horrible. My thoughts are with you and I hope you get good news :hugs: Personally I do not feel very good about this pregnancy and think I will miscarry in the end...I know there are other causes for bright red blood but I just don't feel like I did with my successful pregnancy, I hardly have any symptoms and just don't think this one is going to make it. Good luck mama. <3

I'm afraid if this pregnancy doesn't work out, that it may be something damaged from my previous birth, and that I might not be able to carry another. Two successful (abeit high risk with complications) pregnancies, followed by two losses... It just doesn't make sense. I hope this baby is a fighter.

Eta: I've been waiting in the ER for hours now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->