**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Ok I think nausea is kicking it up a notch now still no sickness but feel sick more especially when I don't eat for more than 2 hours

Confirmed today definitely lost the babies/baby. This was our last cycle of ivf and no frosties so hoping for a natural miracle.

So sorry to all those in the same boat.
Best wishes to all.

I am so sorry Hun. I've got my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Confirmed today definitely lost the babies/baby. This was our last cycle of ivf and no frosties so hoping for a natural miracle.

So sorry to all those in the same boat.
Best wishes to all.

I'm so sorry :(

Babies, I'm so sorry. :( I hope you get your miracle.

To you ladies with bleeding and complications, I am hoping for the best for you too. Please keep us updated.

AFM, I've been up for an hour with sick/hungry feelings, extreme thirst, and a racing mind. I wasn't done sleeping yet. :(

Grace glad the blood test went well, hope the US went ok?

Babies I am so sorry :hugs: if it helps in any way, a family member of mine tried for years without success and had 2 failed rounds of IvF, couldn't afford anymore and then got pregnant naturally not once but twice. So miracles do happen and I am wishing one for you :hugs:

Ladies with bleeding I'm so sorry you're going through this. I am hoping and praying for you that all turns out ok x

Bloody hell, I'm not sure if what I've got is the start of morning sickness as my little girl was ill all night out of the blue but it's vile. Last nights dinner does not look good.

Well bleeding picked up again, so I'm pretty sure I'm headed to the hospital tonight.

I am in the exact same boat as you, only we are on vacation, today is my birthday and our anniversary is in two days. I basically am waiting to go to the ER unless my bleeding is more than one pad per hour or with intense cramping. I am really getting tired of this waiting game, but we don't have free coverage for the ER so I don't want to go unless it is truly an emergency. It truly is horrible. My thoughts are with you and I hope you get good news :hugs: Personally I do not feel very good about this pregnancy and think I will miscarry in the end...I know there are other causes for bright red blood but I just don't feel like I did with my successful pregnancy, I hardly have any symptoms and just don't think this one is going to make it. Good luck mama. <3

Thinking about you too, hun. I'm sorry you're going through this on vacation when it's supposed to be happy times. :hugs:

Hello all, I'm finally home from hospital. The scan shows all is good, it's a singleton pregnancy with a heartbeat growing in the correct position measuring exactly right. They saw a large corpus luteum on the right which is likely the cause of the pain, I just need to take it easy while it settles xxx

Hello all, I'm finally home from hospital. The scan shows all is good, it's a singleton pregnancy with a heartbeat growing in the correct position measuring exactly right. They saw a large corpus luteum on the right which is likely the cause of the pain, I just need to take it easy while it settles xxx

Yay! Great news!!

Yay! :D I'm so glad to hear this. I've been wondering how it all went!

Today will start my second day completely off my anti d's. I took them every other day for two weeks and now it's time to stop. I am so nervous. These body shock feelings I've been getting are awful. Note to self: Anti d's eff you up...though if it weren't for them, I don't know how long I would have been going in and out of the hospital with PPD before finally feeling better. So I guess they aren't so bad. But coming off of them sucks. I can't imagine all this fluctuation in brain chemicals is good for you. :/

Yeay! Fantastic news!!!!

Fantastic news grace! I was hoping that was all it was!

So sorry for your loss babies.

I hope you ladies that are spotting can get some answers soon. How awful that you don't have emergency coverage. Praying for you both. Keep us posted.

That is great news, Grace :)

Counting - did you ever get seen at the ER?

Hope you are all doing well, AFM I am still having some spotting off and on 6 days until my scan now really cannot come soon enough. I am worried my progesterone supplement is staving off an inevitable miscarriage by slowing the process :/ I guess I will find out one way or another soon enough.

Today will start my second day completely off my anti d's. I took them every other day for two weeks and now it's time to stop. I am so nervous. These body shock feelings I've been getting are awful. Note to self: Anti d's eff you up...though if it weren't for them, I don't know how long I would have been going in and out of the hospital with PPD before finally feeling better. So I guess they aren't so bad. But coming off of them sucks. I can't imagine all this fluctuation in brain chemicals is good for you. :/

Yes, I called those brain zaps! I'd get really dizzy and it felt like my brain was getting zapped by electricity. It took me months to wean all the way off...just took less and less each week but even on a tiny dosage, I'd still get the zaps. Those meds are no joke that's for sure.

Yes, I called those brain zaps! I'd get really dizzy and it felt like my brain was getting zapped by electricity. It took me months to wean all the way off...just took less and less each week but even on a tiny dosage, I'd still get the zaps. Those meds are no joke that's for sure.

Oh man, I wish I had had months to get off of these! :( But this pregnancy was unexpected. And I am already on the lowest dose of the medicine anyway so the only way to wean is by staggering days and then after 2 weeks coming off completely.

Yes! That brain zap/body shock feeling is exactly how you describe it. So uncomfortable, and the dizziness that comes with it does NOT help my MS!

So pleased for you I was exactly the same last week had lots of pain ( still have on and off) went and had a scan as was convinced it was eptopic but scan showed fetal pole and heart beat in the uterus, and showed I had a corpus cyst on left and right ovary xx

Grace, so glad everything looked well. Hope it gave you some piece of mind!

I happened to already have my annual appt scheduled for today so I'll get confirmation then. Although it will likely only be a urine test, no blood work. But somehow having your doctor say you're pregnant, even if they are only reading the same pink line you are, makes it official.

Looking forward to updates from everyone. Positive juju sent for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->