**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Randomly ladies can any of you tell me if an HCG level of 8135 is ok for 5weeks 3 days? I finally got my blood levels back that I took last week and I'm finding conflicting info online.

Thanks so much!

Edit to add it was actually taken at 5W2D. Had my dates mixed up :)

That isabout how much mine would have been if I kept doing betas!

Update: after a collective 11 hours in the er, and two doctors they located a little heartbeat. They found out my cervix is extremly vascular and irritated which is causing bleeding. So much relief. Hcg is also an acceptable level for gestation 30,000.

Hooray for heartbeat counting! Sounds like a long day but I'm so glad that it has a happy ending!

Update: after a collective 11 hours in the er, and two doctors they located a little heartbeat. They found out my cervix is extremly vascular and irritated which is causing bleeding. So much relief. Hcg is also an acceptable level for gestation 30,000.

That's wonderful news, congrats!! How far along are you?

I'm around 6w5d, but that's mostly guess work.

Grace and Counting, so glad to hear all is well after all <3

BabyForIris, judging by this site and the fact that at 5w2d you were 21DPO (based on your chart), your betas as excellent, as the median for that DPO is 1738.

Thank you Tiny and Jez! I kept finding conflicting info online and I'm at work and they have the Internet on lock down here :haha:

I think...I just had a rush of relief. I've been holding my breath since I got my BFP and at least no matter what happens I know my body is indeed doing what it should even if I have no pregnancy symptoms/morning sickness.

Counting that's fantastic news!! So happy the bean is ok.

Yay! Come on beanie. I'm so pleased for you.

BabyForIris, I didn't start to feel bad at all until almost 7 weeks, and some people never feel bad. Things look good for you at this point!

BabyForIris, I didn't start to feel bad at all until almost 7 weeks, and some people never feel bad. Things look good for you at this point!

I've been telling myself I can say I didn't get morning sickness when week 12 gets here and I haven't had any. Until then I'm just waiting for it to start! :haha:

As I mentioned, I had an appt today. I went knowing it wouldn't be an exciting appt, at 4w 2d (only 14dpo), it is far too early for the fun stuff. But I didn't expect to walk out of there questioning this pregnancy. The test they did was very faint (I didn't get to see it so I'm not sure what they consider faint). So they did a blood draw to do betas. I should get the results tomorrow. But of course, being obsessive, I had to stop by the store on my way home to get another test. Big mistake. It took nearly 2-3 minutes for a **very** light line to appear. Although now it has darkened quite a bit, is is only a hair darker than Saturday's test. So now I'm terrified this little sucker isn't going to stick around.

But then I remind myself I had two large glasses of water shortly before my appointment, so perhaps it was just so diluted? Ugh....I hate this waiting game.

As I mentioned, I had an appt today. I went knowing it wouldn't be an exciting appt, at 4w 2d (only 14dpo), it is far too early for the fun stuff. But I didn't expect to walk out of there questioning this pregnancy. The test they did was very faint (I didn't get to see it so I'm not sure what they consider faint). So they did a blood draw to do betas. I should get the results tomorrow. But of course, being obsessive, I had to stop by the store on my way home to get another test. Big mistake. It took nearly 2-3 minutes for a **very** light line to appear. Although now it has darkened quite a bit, is is only a hair darker than Saturday's test. So now I'm terrified this little sucker isn't going to stick around.

But then I remind myself I had two large glasses of water shortly before my appointment, so perhaps it was just so diluted? Ugh....I hate this waiting game.

Can you retest in the morning with FMU? I bet it was just diluted.

I sure hope you are right MrsRose! I do plan on testing again in the am. I'll update when I do!

Hey ladies, so sorry I have not been on in several days.. it has been a hard weekend and beginning to the week. I left Saturday for the 8 hour drive to MI by myself, my MIL took the kids since DH was in GA for two weeks on work. I got to MI in the afternoon and got together with my parents and my moms parents. I started getting cramps around 930 that night and by about 10 I had started to bleed. I went to bed shortly after to try and sleep through most of it.. I woke up at 5am and realized I was bleeding pretty heavy. I went to the bathroom and when I sat on the toilet everything passed.. :( It was over quickly.. I am still bleeding as of today, sometimes heavy and sometimes lightly. I just got back home tonight and will be making an appointment with my OB for tomorrow or friday. We had the viewing for my grandfather on sunday and his funeral on monday so I was very emotional all weekend. I just would like to go to bed and sleep for like a week. I am so emotionally and physically tired.

I do hope that everyone else is doing great and thank you so much for all the kind words.

Is there anyone new I need to add to the front page? I will look through the pages I missed but I just don't want to leave anyone out. I will continue to update the front page for a while longer and if it gets to be too much I will pick one of you lovely ladies to do it :)

Trying to catch up soon! We have been moving, just bought a house,
and keeping my daughter in school over an hour away until the end of the school year (yes Oahu is big haha) and not being out of the old house seems quiet exhausting.
I threw up every day besides today. Tried to eat clean and lots of fish.
My daughter (6) has been complaining about joint pain a lot this past 2 months. Now after looking and researching it might be connected to celiac, I switched insurance last week so need to find a new doctor!
Also have y'all told family yet, if so how? This is #3 and I wanna do it special but I kinda just wanna blurt it out to my parents! My husband wants to wait but I miscarried before so if I do again I want my moms support this time! Last time j didn't tell her until I went to the ER ... How do you handle it?

Country momma I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope all this heartache is over for you soon and you can move forwards xx

Mom&TTc, we don't plan to tell family for a while until I've had a scan. However I think if we had a loss then I'd rather not have to talk to anyone about it (I'm not very good at talking about things that upset me) so that's the main reason. Also I'm enjoying having a secret between me, DH and DS at the moment :D

Mrs Rabren I'm sure it was just diluted. My lines were light but definitely there for the first few days. I waited a few days between tests and have now dropped testing as I'll drive myself mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->