**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Update: after a collective 11 hours in the er, and two doctors they located a little heartbeat. They found out my cervix is extremly vascular and irritated which is causing bleeding. So much relief. Hcg is also an acceptable level for gestation 30,000.

Such a relief to hear from you counting! So happy to hear all is well. What a horrible ordeal for you to go through though, you must have been exhausted afterwards.

I'm back at work today with my pain back to normal Endo levels again. I woke up feeling quite nauseous this morning and I'm still so so tired but I'm not complaining! All is well.

Trying to catch up soon! We have been moving, just bought a house,
and keeping my daughter in school over an hour away until the end of the school year (yes Oahu is big haha) and not being out of the old house seems quiet exhausting.
I threw up every day besides today. Tried to eat clean and lots of fish.
My daughter (6) has been complaining about joint pain a lot this past 2 months. Now after looking and researching it might be connected to celiac, I switched insurance last week so need to find a new doctor!
Also have y'all told family yet, if so how? This is #3 and I wanna do it special but I kinda just wanna blurt it out to my parents! My husband wants to wait but I miscarried before so if I do again I want my moms support this time! Last time j didn't tell her until I went to the ER ... How do you handle it?

I've told my parents and we plan to tell my brothers on Saturday if we have another successful scan tomorrow. I'm trying to think of a cute/special way to do it b/c it's our first and the first grandchild. I've seen a lot of cute announcements online, but I want to find a good way to do it in person. I'd love any suggestions you lovely ladies may have!

Counting - So glad you popped in to update us. When does your husband return? Sorry you are having to deal with all of this alone. Hopefully when he returns you can get some much needed rest.

Grace - yay for nausea! Funny the things we get excited about, right?!

As for announcements, we totally blew it with our dd. We were both so excited that we had verbal diarrhea and just spilled the beans to everyone. This time we want to do something special. Our donor knows, he calls nearly every day after ovulation asking "are you knocked up yet?". And both of our mothers know. But we don't live in the same state as either of our families so it was just done over the phone. But I think we are going to use our dd for a photo announcement. A co-worker of my wife, a friend of ours, is a Christmas-a-holic. One room in her house is the "Christmas room", complete with a decorated tree, so I thought we could use that as a backdrop. Maybe have our dd opening a present that says something about little sister/brother arriving Christmas 2016. Not entirely unique, but I think it will be cute!

I'm trying not to obsess as I wait for the doctor to call. I'm able to check my test results online, and I keep logging on to check but of course it's far too early! I feel confident, absolutely no spotting, not even a drop. And no cramping. I decided to wait to take my other test Saturday morning. Hopefully by then (17dpo) that line will have some substance to it!

Mom and ttc, I'm in the same boat as rose. I did the cutsie thing for the first pregnancy, Christmas ornaments with 'best grandma' on them. And the worst part of that mc for me was having to tell our moms that it didn't work out. So we have never spoken of the following 4 and now even though this one is going well, I really don't want to tell anyone. I definitely don't want to be cutsie, I'd rather a mass email went out with a do-not-reply because I don't even want people to get excited because then I will fear letting them down, no matter how unlikely that situation is. All of these mcs have ruined any excitement of pregnancy announcements, at least for me. It kind of sucks, but as long as I get a healthy baby at the end, I really won't care about the misery that came before it.

That's a lot to deal with, Country. :hugs: It's totally understandable that you've been away. I hope things improve. <3

Counting - So glad you popped in to update us. When does your husband return? Sorry you are having to deal with all of this alone. Hopefully when he returns you can get some much needed rest.

Grace - yay for nausea! Funny the things we get excited about, right?!

As for announcements, we totally blew it with our dd. We were both so excited that we had verbal diarrhea and just spilled the beans to everyone. This time we want to do something special. Our donor knows, he calls nearly every day after ovulation asking "are you knocked up yet?". And both of our mothers know. But we don't live in the same state as either of our families so it was just done over the phone. But I think we are going to use our dd for a photo announcement. A co-worker of my wife, a friend of ours, is a Christmas-a-holic. One room in her house is the "Christmas room", complete with a decorated tree, so I thought we could use that as a backdrop. Maybe have our dd opening a present that says something about little sister/brother arriving Christmas 2016. Not entirely unique, but I think it will be cute!

I'm trying not to obsess as I wait for the doctor to call. I'm able to check my test results online, and I keep logging on to check but of course it's far too early! I feel confident, absolutely no spotting, not even a drop. And no cramping. I decided to wait to take my other test Saturday morning. Hopefully by then (17dpo) that line will have some substance to it!

I love that Christmas idea--and how cool that you have an authentic backdrop!

I commend your patience for not testing again. I'm a POAS addict so when people don't test right away, it blows my mind--in a good way! Was yesterday your first HCG draw?

Yes, yesterday was my first. I didn't even have any with my dd. I just checked my online charts and the results were there. Only 25. I know that doesn't mean much without having another draw to compare to, to see if it is doubling. I'm waiting on the doctor to call and see what she says. I'm hoping she'll have me come back tomorrow for another. I'm just concerned that I've been getting positive tests for 6 days now. Shouldn't it be higher if it were doubling at a normal rate and was able to be picked up on an hpt that long ago? I'll take a picture of my tests and post it shortly.

And MrsRose - I'm now REALLY fighting the urge to go pee on my last FRER. I still have some cheap-o test from the dollar store, I may break down and take one of those. My mid day tests always seem to be a tad darker than my fmu anyway.

I attached my FRERs from Friday, Saturday and yesterday. The dollar store cheapies are all week. The one 2 days ago (13 dpo) seems darker than yesterday doesn't it? I was happy with the progression until then.

My doctor needs to hurry up and call!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1461250241349.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1461250241349.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
  • PhotoGrid_1461250391343.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1461250391343.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
I attached my FRERs from Friday, Saturday and yesterday. The dollar store cheapies are all week. The one 2 days ago (13 dpo) seems darker than yesterday doesn't it? I was happy with the progression until then.

My doctor needs to hurry up and call!!

The line does look lighter today but hopefully that's just a fluke. Has your doctor called you back yet? I definitely think they need to get you in for another draw.

We thought of a cute announcement. Last time my oldest wore a shirt with what looked like one of those hello my name is: name stickers that said "hello my name is: Joey, but you can call me the big brother.

This time we are going to put my oldest in a shirt that says big brother, and my youngest in a shirt that says little brother, but in between little and brother we are going to put in tiny/hard to read letters (er) big so it will actually say: little(er) big brother. :)

That or my oldest in a shirt that says best big brother and my youngest in one that says no, I am!

Sorry for lack of posting, just back from a lovely 2 day meeting!
Hope everyone is all OK and hello to all the new ones.
Anyone else finding their bottom ends rather smelly? I feel awful for how bad I can smell!

Doc finally called. She is unfazed by my number. She said, "you're like, 2 seconds pregnant". She said congrats and to continue to be excited. I asked if I could go back tomorrow for another draw and she said absolutely and that we would chat Sunday when she's on call (so I didn't have to wait until Monday) to discuss results and schedule my first ultrasound.

So, for now, cautiously optimistic. FX!!

Counting, I love the "no, I am!" Idea. Super cute.

TtcMrsT, pregnancy is so glamorous, isn't it??

Im still not on the front page: Due december 12th

countrymomma- thank you for adding me to the front page. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I feel like I'm so far behind a lot of you having my due date at the end of December but it's good to read about some positive scans! I hope any bleeding or spotting stops soon and we all have a sticky one.

As for me, I had bleeding 3 days ago but the doc thinks it was implantation bleeding as it was before af was due. She has booked me in for an early scan at 6 weeks (2 weeks time) so I'm glad I dont have to wait too long although that still feels like forever away! I didn't have any symptoms at all in the first 12 weeks in my last pregnancy so i don't have a lot to compare to and I guess it's still early days for that.

Hello new ladies!

Jrepp, any news on what's going on with you and little bean?

AFM, nausea kicking my ass already this morning. I work in food too so we will see how today goes. I had to leave an hour early a few days ago. I would have left sooner if we hadn't been so understaffed. I will be asking the Dr. for meds on Monday as long as the scan goes well.

Should be around 7 weeks today! (Give or take a day or two). Exactly one week until my ultrasound where they will date me and make sure everything is going normally. I'm trying to believe maybe I'll get to keep this one :)

Well, I can't tell if I have morning sickness or a cold. It started as nausea when I woke up but quickly turned to not being able to breathe through my nose and feeling drained and really...like I am getting sick.

To be honest id rather have a cold for a few days but I ligitimatly can't tell what this is! :haha:

Anyone have anything similar? I've never had morning sickness so I don't have anything to compare to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->