**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Hi all, I've been following along for a while but just haven't posted yet. According to my LMP I'm due Dec 4th, but I just had a scan (and heard the heartbeat!) and they put me at Dec 1. I'll go with Dec 1 because then I'm further along :thumbup:

I've had the most horrible morning (ALL DAY AND NIGHT) sickness. One doctor even went so far as to call it hyperemesis gravidarum. Had to go to the hospital for dehydration and the like. I've had it literally since week 3. I think it's gotten a little better, maybe I wouldn't call it HG anymore, but it's still severe. :cry:

I do want to say one thing to Bubbles who is getting off your antidepressants. This is such a sensitive topic especially on these baby boards because not everyone understands the gravity of the situation and of course no one wants to take medicine when pregnant. But sometimes it's better to take the meds than not to. My advice: listen to your doctor not anyone or any articles online. Please PM me if you want some more info - this problem runs in my family and my sisters all took antidepressants throughout pregnancy with perfectly healthy babies. Also during my first pregnancy that ended in MC, I was withdrawing from antidepressants and I know it's no fun. :dohh:

Also, I'm sorry for the losses here :nope: I lost my first one at 7 weeks I know how hard it is :hugs:

I have nausea not that bad but haven't has MS yet I'm 7w1d but my sense of smell is ridiculous all bad smells seem so much worse lol

How do I get my pregnancy tracker on my signature? It's just coming up all words ��

Hi all, I've been following along for a while but just haven't posted yet. According to my LMP I'm due Dec 4th, but I just had a scan (and heard the heartbeat!) and they put me at Dec 1. I'll go with Dec 1 because then I'm further along :thumbup:

I've had the most horrible morning (ALL DAY AND NIGHT) sickness. One doctor even went so far as to call it hyperemesis gravidarum. Had to go to the hospital for dehydration and the like. I've had it literally since week 3. I think it's gotten a little better, maybe I wouldn't call it HG anymore, but it's still severe. :cry:

I do want to say one thing to Bubbles who is getting off your antidepressants. This is such a sensitive topic especially on these baby boards because not everyone understands the gravity of the situation and of course no one wants to take medicine when pregnant. But sometimes it's better to take the meds than not to. My advice: listen to your doctor not anyone or any articles online. Please PM me if you want some more info - this problem runs in my family and my sisters all took antidepressants throughout pregnancy with perfectly healthy babies. Also during my first pregnancy that ended in MC, I was withdrawing from antidepressants and I know it's no fun. :dohh:

Also, I'm sorry for the losses here :nope: I lost my first one at 7 weeks I know how hard it is :hugs:

Hey thanks for reading my post! If I didn't have to get off of it I would stay on it, but neither my psych nor my OB want me on it. I got put on it last year for PPD after my daughter was born. I do struggle with depression anyway too but I've only ever taken a small amount of Remeron at night for it, which my OB approved for pregnancy last time.

Thank you for being concerned. The withdraw is no joke. I'm a mess right now emotionally from that and physically from the pregnancy. I hope it gets better soon though. Today hasn't been as bad as yesterday yet so that's a plus. I'm sorry you had to go through it too! :(

Glad to hear it's getting better! When I withdrew I got the liquid form of the medicine that way I could really go slow, like 1mg at a time. That really helped reduce the withdrawal effects.

Hey thanks for reading my post! If I didn't have to get off of it I would stay on it, but neither my psych nor my OB want me on it. I got put on it last year for PPD after my daughter was born. I do struggle with depression anyway too but I've only ever taken a small amount of Remeron at night for it, which my OB approved for pregnancy last time.

Thank you for being concerned. The withdraw is no joke. I'm a mess right now emotionally from that and physically from the pregnancy. I hope it gets better soon though. Today hasn't been as bad as yesterday yet so that's a plus. I'm sorry you had to go through it too! :(

Got my most recent HcG and progesterone back:
Betas:
4/5: 80
4/7: 250
4/12: 2,228
4/15: 6,821
Progesterone:
4/5: 13.4
4/15: 19.1
Really happy with these numbers they are extremely similar in fact almost identical to my pregnancy with my daughter so I really hope we get good news at my ultrasound on 4/26

Great news December :) that must be a big relief!!

Great news December!

Is anyone else really thirsty?? I'm just drinking loads of water and still have a dry mouth. It feels like I've been drinking alcohol or something! (Which I haven't!)

Yes! I am so thirsty at the mo. As a result I keep needing a wee and waking upcast night and it's driving me mad.

Yep same here and I can't seem to quench it no matter what or how much I drink

Can I join please? First baby due 8th December :) I've had 3 losses before, but never made it past 6 weeks, so at 7 weeks 3 days I'm almost allowing myself to get a little excited. :) x

Can I join please? First baby due 8th December :) I've had 3 losses before, but never made it past 6 weeks, so at 7 weeks 3 days I'm almost allowing myself to get a little excited. :) x

Welcome!!

Great news December!

Is anyone else really thirsty?? I'm just drinking loads of water and still have a dry mouth. It feels like I've been drinking alcohol or something! (Which I haven't!)

Yes! I've been crazy thirsty since I got my BFP. I have to get up to pee in the middle of the night now with a bladder so absolutely bursting full it actually hurts! I'm 6+5 today and I've been really lucky so far with my symptoms, other than a bit of tiredness and very occasional nausea I feel great and love being pregnant. Let's hope it continues!

I thought I'd follow up about my embarrassing cramps after orgasm question. I took little break from sex/solo action for a week or so but eventually couldn't wait any longer so we did it but very gently and it seems that if I focus on keeping my body relaxed, particularly my abs and thighs I can enjoy myself without cramping too badly if at all, but if I tense up I'll cramp. I know some of you can't think of much worse than trying to have sex right now but incase you have this problem that's what you need to do!

Although I was trying to stay optimistic, my gut told me this one wasn't going to last and seems it was right. I had another blood draw Friday, still waiting for the results, but I couldn't resist the urge to test again yesterday and it was stark white. I started having mild cramps last night. This morning I had a bit of blood after using the restroom. Those same dull cramps and lower backache are there too. I'm supposed to speak to my doctor today. Originally it was supposed to be to schedule my first scan. Now it seems it will be to confirm my chemical.

Here's to hoping for a successful try next month.

Good luck to all of you ladies!

Sorry to hear that mrsrabren, thinking of you xx

Welcome I'm also 7w3d with my first due 8th Dec

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->