**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Welcome Malia and congrats! :D

I'm super thirsty all the time too! I was with my first as well.

So is anyone actually getting their MS in the mornings? My MS is from the time I get up until about 11 or so with some random nausea at other times of the day. Yesterday mornings was awful. :(

Welcome Jellybe!

So sorry Mrs Rabren :( I hope you don't have to wait too long for your next bfp.

Bubbles I felt really nauseous when I woke up around 2am, it took me ages to get back to sleep. I also felt sick when I got up at 7am, it lasted for an hour or so and then luckily once I'd had some toast I felt better. I am hoping full on MS doesn't start shortly because I really suffered with DS but it didn't really start until around 8 weeks.

Although I was trying to stay optimistic, my gut told me this one wasn't going to last and seems it was right. I had another blood draw Friday, still waiting for the results, but I couldn't resist the urge to test again yesterday and it was stark white. I started having mild cramps last night. This morning I had a bit of blood after using the restroom. Those same dull cramps and lower backache are there too. I'm supposed to speak to my doctor today. Originally it was supposed to be to schedule my first scan. Now it seems it will be to confirm my chemical.

Here's to hoping for a successful try next month.

Good luck to all of you ladies!

I'm so sorry :(

MrsRabren - I'm so sorry.

I think I might be joining you too. I started spotting pink on Friday. My symptoms have all stopped. I've had this before and it ended up being a mmc. I've got a scan on Wednesday to confirm 😔

Although I was trying to stay optimistic, my gut told me this one wasn't going to last and seems it was right. I had another blood draw Friday, still waiting for the results, but I couldn't resist the urge to test again yesterday and it was stark white. I started having mild cramps last night. This morning I had a bit of blood after using the restroom. Those same dull cramps and lower backache are there too. I'm supposed to speak to my doctor today. Originally it was supposed to be to schedule my first scan. Now it seems it will be to confirm my chemical.

Here's to hoping for a successful try next month.

Good luck to all of you ladies!

I'm so sorry.

I think I might be joining you too. I started spotting pink on Friday. My symptoms have all stopped. I've had this before and it ended up being a mmc. I've got a scan on Wednesday to confirm 😔

Spotting can be normal. I hope everything is ok at the scan on Wednesday.

Hilslo I hope that's not the case and it's just some normal spotting. thinking of you :hugs:

I am so exhausted today! I have had to have a nap with DS this afternoon and now I feel even worse. I took a test again this afternoon for the first time in ages and it was positive immediately so that was reassuring :) I am counting the days until my first scan - 2 weeks and 1 day to go. I just can't wait to see little bean and I hope everything is ok. I am getting really excited to start telling people. I told my sister in law a few days ago as she specifically asked if we had had any luck (she knew we have been TTC for a while) so I felt like I couldn't really lie! She is the only one who knows so far though. She had some bleeding with both her pregnancies - bright red gushes of blood which made her sure she must have miscarried - but both babies were absolutely fine. It was quite reassuring to hear that :)

I've got my fx it's nothing. :hugs:

We had our 8-week ultrasound and Friday and the little peanut is starting to look like a real baby! Heartbeat was 178bpm. The doctor said that if you go by the old wives tales of a fast heartbeat, it's a girl. I would be totally shocked if it ended up being a girl, but would be thrilled of course! We're doing the abnormality and gender blood test in a couple weeks so we'll know for sure in about 3 weeks.

Attachments

• Sonogram 4.22.16.jpg
    Sonogram 4.22.16.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
We had our 8-week ultrasound and Friday and the little peanut is starting to look like a real baby! Heartbeat was 178bpm. The doctor said that if you go by the old wives tales of a fast heartbeat, it's a girl. I would be totally shocked if it ended up being a girl, but would be thrilled of course! We're doing the abnormality and gender blood test in a couple weeks so we'll know for sure in about 3 weeks.

Congrats! Great scan picture!

Wow great scan I've got my 8week scan this week hopefully will see as much as your scan

Can I join please? First baby due 8th December :) I've had 3 losses before, but never made it past 6 weeks, so at 7 weeks 3 days I'm almost allowing myself to get a little excited. :) x

Welcome I'm also 7w3d with my first due 8th Dec[/QUOTE
Ah how exciting! Have you had a scan yet?

I had a scan at 5w6d as was worried it was eptopic but saw a heart beat and fetal pole 😊😊😊 booked a private scan for Friday as I can't wait till 12 weeks to see if everything is ok, as not having many symptoms apart from tiredness and hightened sense of smell but no morning sickness hopefully everything is ok and it's just me worrying too much x

Wow great scan I've got my 8week scan this week hopefully will see as much as your scan

Thanks! They said the little peanut was measuring 2 days ahead so that was really reassuring. I have to wait a month for the next one and that's going to feel like a lifetime! Considering getting a Doppler to check in between appointments.

Thanks! They said the little peanut was measuring 2 days ahead so that was really reassuring. I have to wait a month for the next one and that's going to feel like a lifetime! Considering getting a Doppler to check in between appointments.

I had a scan at 5w6d and saw fetal pole and heart beat but that was 2 weeks ago and like you I can't wait till 12 week scan, I've already ordered a Doppler lol

MrsRose such an awesome picture! I hope mine looks that great on Wednesday!

Do you mind me asking: what blood testing will you be doing? And what abnormalities does it screen for?

Hi ladies, I'm so jealous of all these early scans! I won't have my first until I'm 10 weeks.

I'm feeling so impatient, it feels like each day lasts a whole week! I can't wait to tell my 3 year old she's going to be a big sister, but I've had two miscarriages in the past so I definitely won't tell her until after the scan.

I'm not having a ton of symptoms yet. Peeing a ton, boobs are a little tender, and infrequent bouts of nausea. I kind of want the constant nausea just for reassurance purposes!

MrsRose such an awesome picture! I hope mine looks that great on Wednesday!

Do you mind me asking: what blood testing will you be doing? And what abnormalities does it screen for?

I'm not sure, she didn't say. She only mentioned Down Syndrome as an example but not sure what else will be tested. Good luck with your scan!

Thanks for the info. I've been doing a little 'research' looks like most just test trisomies 13, 18 and 21 (Down's) my DH has a balanced translocation of 6 and 22, so I'm not sure if there are any of the maternal blood tests that can pick those up, and the miscarriage rates of CVS just seems too high to risk. I don't know what I will do yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->