**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Great pic MrsRose! So glad you had a good scan. I have mine tomorrow. Nervous!

I had a quick scan at emerg last Wednesday, but my official dating scan is on Friday... So 5 days. Not not to lie. I'm extremly nervous. I should be approximately 8 weeks then, but I'll get my official due date then(well when my doctor gets the results). I just hope my little sweet pea still has a beating heart and is growing well.

I had a quick scan at emerg last Wednesday, but my official dating scan is on Friday... So 5 days. Not not to lie. I'm extremly nervous. I should be approximately 8 weeks then, but I'll get my official due date then(well when my doctor gets the results). I just hope my little sweet pea still has a beating heart and is growing well.

Hi I'm the same well a day infront but o had a emergency scan at 6w but not having another scan till 12 on nhs so booked a private one for Friday to make sure my jelly bean is growning nicely I too am so nervous hopefully I'll calm down after the scan

Thanks for the info. I've been doing a little 'research' looks like most just test trisomies 13, 18 and 21 (Down's) my DH has a balanced translocation of 6 and 22, so I'm not sure if there are any of the maternal blood tests that can pick those up, and the miscarriage rates of CVS just seems too high to risk. I don't know what I will do yet.

I'd just check with your doctor. I hope you don't have to go the invasive route...those sound so scary!

Hey ladies, so happy to see that everyone is doing so well. I am not able to keep up with this page anymore.. Just to hard, so who would like to take it over? You can either make a new thread all together or just copy and paste my first post into a new post and update it that way.. Won't be on the first page though.. I'll check back tomorrow for some input!

I'm sure someone will CountryMomma...I would but I don't know the code here.real well.

I worked too much this last week (three days of 730 am to 1130 pm, two days of regular 8 hours) and was really run down by the end of the week. Very emotional too...changing jobs and there is confusion on how many hours I'll get with the new one (worked both this week) so I'm stressing over money a lot. And I'm about to lose my storage which has all the important things from my son's birth and all my old pregnancy stuff I saved (birth ball, etc). I'm a wreck.

But I get to see the baby tomorrow! There's that at least :(

Caitrin, good luck with your scan today! I have mine too. FX we both have beautiful, healthy beans! <3

Everything went well, so happy! Fast heartbeat but due date changed to December 9 so I'm back to 7 wks. Loved seeing my little bean. Won't get to see them until 20 wks again though.

Everything went well, so happy! Fast heartbeat but due date changed to December 9 so I'm back to 7 wks. Loved seeing my little bean. Won't get to see them until 20 wks again though.

I'm back to 7 weeks too! But otherwise everything went great! :D

So everything went great at my scan. New due date is Dec. 12! So whoever will be in charge of the group can you please change that for me?

Back to 7 weeks for me! I have had long cycles since I had Ashlyn so instead of 28-30 days, they are 34 days. O_O. She said I probably ovulated a little later than I thought. HB was 118 which she was happy with. She said it all looked great! Next appt is on the 24th of May!

Attachments

• IMG_1772.jpg
    IMG_1772.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi countrymomma - I don't think anyone has said they will take over this thread so I'm ok to do it if that helps as its not fair on you to do it in the circumstances. My only worry is that I'm only 4 weeks so there's a lot that can go wrong and I'll need someone else to take over if it does.

What does it involve? Just updating the front page?

I think if you message the forum help page you can get the page switched to me.

Obviously very happy if someone else wants to do this!

Eeek! Spotting continued and today I started to get streaks of blood and cramps. Went to the EPU as I was scared to miscarry at home after reading some horrible things about it on line. My previous losses were wctopic and mmc so have ended in surgical intervention so never had a natural miscarriage.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, baby is okay!!!!!! I'm absolutely shocked and elated. I bawled my eyes out when the sonographer said bubs is measuring on track! I'm absolutely over the moon.

Hi everyone!! I'm new, googled for a pregnancy forum and found this one. Was on babycenter when pregnant with my DD and hated it, this place seems more friendly!!!

I have an 8 year old DS and a 1 year old DD. I'm due December 30th, so right at the end of the month. Congrats to you all. :)

Hi everyone!! I'm new, googled for a pregnancy forum and found this one. Was on babycenter when pregnant with my DD and hated it, this place seems more friendly!!!

I have an 8 year old DS and a 1 year old DD. I'm due December 30th, so right at the end of the month. Congrats to you all. :)

Welcome!

I had my dating scan - I am 6w4d which is close-ish to what I thought I might be. HR was 130bpm and the tech said everything looked normal :) Whoever is maintaining the first page - please update my EDD to December 16th <3

Attachments

• 6w4d.jpg
    6w4d.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4

Welcome! That's the same due date as me!

I had my dating scan - I am 6w4d which is close-ish to what I thought I might be. HR was 130bpm and the tech said everything looked normal :) Whoever is maintaining the first page - please update my EDD to December 16th <3

Great news! If it gets confirmed I'm maintaining the first page I'll update it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->