**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I too was pretty shaken by Iris' news, so I got one of the girls to try to listen in with Doppler today, and I heard a good strong heartbeat of approx 156 bpm 😊💕, feeling reassured now xx

Must admit Iris' news has shaken me too. I really expected the dr to find the heartbeat and that her bub was just being shy for the Doppler.

Lovely to hear some good news though - Great news December and Mumof5!!!

Good luck for the ladies getting scans tomorrow!

It's terrible, but 1% of miscarriages end in missed miscarriage...and there are thousands of women who fall within that statistic every year...it's absolutely heartbreaking...but it is 1% and so you do still have a 99% chance of carrying your baby to term. It's so, so hard not to worry and I know I certainly do because of my spotting I always wonder if I will hold my baby in December or not...but most of us will...for those who won't, my heart really truly breaks as I know that pain and have been there myself. We worry because we are mommas to our babies already and want to keep them safe... <3

On a happy note, this is when I started to feel little "bubbles" in my uterus with DD at around 10 weeks. Feeling those same bubbles now. Also some little "cell phone vibrations" which I also felt with DD around 12 weeks. :cloud9:

I know it's early, but I felt this last time too, literally almost exactly the same gestation. The vibrations are what get me. The Dr. told me last time the vibrations were probably movements.

Prenatal appointment went OK... Not sure how I feel about the doctor. She couldn't get the heartbeat with the Doppler, but I'm still early and I've got an ultrasound in the morning. I'm so nervous for the scan. I just want my baby to be healthy and ok.

On a happy note, this is when I started to feel little "bubbles" in my uterus with DD at around 10 weeks. Feeling those same bubbles now. Also some little "cell phone vibrations" which I also felt with DD around 12 weeks. :cloud9:

I know it's early, but I felt this last time too, literally almost exactly the same gestation. The vibrations are what get me. The Dr. told me last time the vibrations were probably movements.

Reading this makes me think I could be feeling the same. I was thinking it was too early so probably just my stomach or something but maybe because it has happened a few times.

It's so scary thinking about what can happen. My symptoms are starting to vanish which is making me a little paranoid now, but reading up the placenta can start taking over from now ish and lots of women find their symptoms start to go. Only 17 days until my scan!

Counting I'm sure all will be fine :hugs: midwives don't even try to find the HB here with a Doppler until about 16 weeks as its hit and miss this early. good luck for the scan x

Prenatal appointment went OK... Not sure how I feel about the doctor. She couldn't get the heartbeat with the Doppler, but I'm still early and I've got an ultrasound in the morning. I'm so nervous for the scan. I just want my baby to be healthy and ok.

I've got my scan this afternoon too and I am so nervous! Hope we both get great news today. :hugs:

Saw little sweet pea this morning. They were awake and squirming and bouncing all over the screen. Looking like a perfect little baby complete with a cute little face, and closing in on two inches crown to rump. Amazing.

Saw little sweet pea this morning. They were awake and squirming and bouncing all over the screen. Looking like a perfect little baby complete with a cute little face, and closing in on two inches crown to rump. Amazing.

Yay!!

Congratulations Counting! That's wonderful news!

MrsRose, good luck at your scan today.

Bubbles, how exciting you're feeling little movements already. I can't wait for that. With Sean I didn't feel anything til 18 wks but I know that'll be here before I know it!

Hello! :hi:

I've mostly been a joyful stalker on this thread, but I thought I would finally post!

I had my 8wk ultrasound this week, everything looked good, HB good, Due date staying with 12/25/16. So I am trying to just enjoy the next 4 wks. Still won't be breathing real great until the next appointment! BUT I just had a question... My MD did not restrict deli-meat as they stated it is a great source of protein and has never had an issue with anyone developing listeria. Just curious if others have also not had it restricted? I LOVE deli-meat so this is great for me but I can't help but be just a little uneasy. Though upon all of my reading, I do see that it seems like its highly unlikely to have any issues from it, it does make me just a little nervous!

Also, I just found out that I am Rh-negative.... just curious if anyone else is? This is my first pregnancy so I feel so clueless about everything!... I am a nurse - but I have NEVER been in the OB field so all of this is pretty new to me & I was in school a very long time ago. :haha:

Good luck to all who have appointments today! Can't wait to hear!

Awesome news, Counting!

Good luck, MrsRose!

Welcome kiki! Congrats! Where are you located? Here in the US they restrict cold deli meats, but if it's heated up it's fine to eat it. I ate a little bit last time (hot of course) and this time I've eaten a bit too. In the UK I don't think they restrict it.

Hi Kiki, cobgratulations and welcome. The rhesus negative is no big deal it usually just a means a couple of injections of anti d, one usually around 28 weeks and another just after you deliver. It's not really to protect this baby but more subsequent pregnancies as there is a possibility that your body could develop antibodies that could attack future babies. Xx

Welcome Kiki & congratulations on your Christmas baby!

I am also in the US and have the same advice as bubbles regarding deli meat. I was told to only eat it if it's heated. I think the risk of listeria is very low, but there's still a risk so the Drs tell us to avoid it just to be extra safe. But I f you sneak in a cold sandwich once in a while it's not the end of the world - I did during my last pregnancy.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->