**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Hello!

I'm a fresh, new member to the site and fell in love with the December snowflakes name.

I am currently estimated at 8 weeks and 3 days. My due date is set for December 31st, but I will likely deliver early as I am possibly carrying twins. I say possibly since one twin was developing slower than the other at week 6. I see the doctor for the first time in 2 weeks. My heart is hopeful for two healthy babies nesting safely in my womb.

@kiki1234 Congrats on the great ultrasound! 4 weeks is a tough wait. I'm always anxious and curious as I wait. It's my first pregnancy too. I think we will be experiencing many firsts around the same time. :)

Welcome ExpatMomKorea! I hope both babies are doing fine. How exciting having twins!

Great to hear of some positive scans! My next scan is in 2 weeks and I can't bear the wait!

Welcome ExpatMom! Wow, twins! I hope both babies are healthy! :)

Joy, regarding movements, you may feel them earlier this time around since you've had a baby already. I heard that you will probably feel them sooner since you know what they feel like this time around! :)

The scan went really well. Everything looks great and baby girl is measuring a week ahead! Such a sigh of relief...for now!

Attachments

• Sonogram 5.20.16.jpg
    Sonogram 5.20.16.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
Welcome aboard new ladies! I hope first tri hasn't been too rough on you.

MrsRose that picture is just amazing! I can't believe how baby-like they look at 12 weeks, I'm so excited to see ours again on the 2nd June. Just praying baby's still growing strong after our healthy 8 week scan. I think it'll feel more real then.

Welcome aboard new ladies! I hope first tri hasn't been too rough on you.

MrsRose that picture is just amazing! I can't believe how baby-like they look at 12 weeks, I'm so excited to see ours again on the 2nd June. Just praying baby's still growing strong after our healthy 8 week scan. I think it'll feel more real then.

Thank you! It's so crazy how much changes between each ultrasound!

hi everyone. We had the Maternti21 blood test done (it tests for chromosomal abnormalities) and everything came back normal thank God!

Also we found out we are having a boy!:blue:

I am in shock because I was beyond convinced it was a girl. Still trying to wrap my head around the news! So relieved everything is fine though, it was a stressful week of waiting.

This is our first pregnancy. We are due December 26. Thanks for starting this thread, it will be fun to be a part of and watch everyone grow in this season together. ♥

Welcome to all the new ladies & congratulations!

Wonderful news about your scan, MrsRose! And that is such a great picture. I love how you can already see her facial features.

Chrissy, great news about your test results and congratulations on the news of your baby boy! Boys are really fun and so sweet!

hi everyone. We had the Maternti21 blood test done (it tests for chromosomal abnormalities) and everything came back normal thank God!

Also we found out we are having a boy!:blue:

I am in shock because I was beyond convinced it was a girl. Still trying to wrap my head around the news! So relieved everything is fine though, it was a stressful week of waiting.

Congrats!! Such wonderful news!

Wonderful news, MrsRose! What a great picture! :D

Congrats on team :blue:, chrissytina! How exciting that you already know!

So tired, so just a quick post. Congrats to everyone on great scans and welcome new members!

So I too had become worried after hearing Iris's news (esp. 'cause I had brown spotting for 2.5 weeks), so I was pretty nervous leading up to my u/s this morning. All seems to be fine - baby is measuring 5cm, heart rate of 164. That dates it at 11w4d when really I'm 11w5d. Of course I worry about the fact that it's one day behind when at 7 weeks it was one day ahead! That's still okay, right?

Anyway, here is a pic. Baby was squirming and jumping around, waving its hands and kicking its legs... so odd to see!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-24.jpg
    FullSizeRender-24.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
Welcome amethyst76! I've added you to the front page.

Mrsrose - what a lovely scan picture! Congrats!

Chrissytina - congrats on your scan and the news of a boy! I can't believe you can find out this early!

Jezika - I don't think you have anything to worry about as it looks like everything is fine. I don't think dating is very accurate very early on which is why they generally do it at 12 weeks.

Congratulations Mrs rose! Lovely pic :)

Chrissy congrats on finding out you're having a boy! My first is a boy, and I love having a boy. It's nice for DH too as they can do 'boy' things together. I am hoping this one will be a girl so I have a mini me, although would also be more than happy with a boy again as then I expect he and DS will be closer.

I'm coming home from holiday tomorrow. Dreading going back to work :(

And congrats Jezika! One day behind is absolutely fine :)

Loving all the good news!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
I've got my Michael scan on Thursday so fingers crossed the good luck continues!! Jezika, your news makes me particularly happy as we're both had similar spotting so it gives me wonderful hope! Xx

Love seeing and hearing the positive scan stories. Looks like there's quite a few scans next week tio, I've got my nuchal scan on Tuesday, so exited and nervous all at once xx

So tired, so just a quick post. Congrats to everyone on great scans and welcome new members!

So I too had become worried after hearing Iris's news (esp. 'cause I had brown spotting for 2.5 weeks), so I was pretty nervous leading up to my u/s this morning. All seems to be fine - baby is measuring 5cm, heart rate of 164. That dates it at 11w4d when really I'm 11w5d. Of course I worry about the fact that it's one day behind when at 7 weeks it was one day ahead! That's still okay, right?

Anyway, here is a pic. Baby was squirming and jumping around, waving its hands and kicking its legs... so odd to see!

Aww, what a cute pic! So glad you got good news! My dr said its normal for them to range between being a week ahead or behind so I don't think 1 day is anything to be concerned with. She told me that we'll keep my original due date even though she's a week ahead right now.

Welcome to all the newcomers, it's great to see this group growing!

I'm so excited to see all of the good news on the recent scans. I'm getting so impatient waiting for mine, but it's only 3 days away now. Silly me bought a doppler and I haven't been able to find the heartbeat yet. I know it's still early but I can't help but feel discouraged. Also I've been feeling some discomfort on the left side of my abdomen when working with the doppler probe (or any time I apply pressure to that area), and I just can't shake the thought that I could be having an ectopic pregnancy.

I wish Tuesday would just hurry up and get here so I'll know for sure my baby is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->