**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Love reading all the stories... So encouraging! Jesika, your scan is wonderful! How amazing what can be seen in your ultrasound already!
I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 25th. I will be 9 wk 2 days... What should I expect?

Congrats on your scans! So lovely!

I've woken up full of cold today and feeling pretty miserable! My pregnancy symptoms are disappearing, which i don't like, but apparently it means the placenta is taking over which is a good thing. It was just much more reassuring having them.

I've got my scan on June 6th. I can't wait!

Scooby - if it makes you feel better, I had slight pain/discomfort after the tech had been pushing with the u/s probe to the left of my uterus (where baby is) for a while. I didn't ask if that was normal, but baby seemed fine.

Amethyst - I feel like you should see a fair bit on u/s then. You can download the pregnancy+ app and it shows you what u/s images look like for each week. It's pretty cool.

Good luck to everyone else having scans coming up. And thanks for the kind words and reassurance <3

Congratulations to everyone on the healthy scans and beautiful ultrasound photos. It makes me excited to see how much my baby will grow in the following weeks.

I saw my doctor today for the latest ultrasound and confirmed that I lost one of the babies. The surviving twin has already absorbed the remnants of the other. A part of me is still sad, but I think I knew it was coming before I even saw the ultrasound. But I still held onto some hope.

I had a dream about a week ago. I had seen one baby fade away in my mind, and I guess I just knew. My parents had called and video chatted with me to make sure I'm okay. And I honestly believe that I am. I'm sad, but I'm also grateful that my other child is still with me. I hope that what my surviving baby absorbed will help it grow strong for the remainder of the pregnancy.

My baby does have four cute little buds sticking out. I cannot wait to see what developments have occurred by my next visit. It'll be a good three weeks before I go again. I wonder if they'll poke and prod me again. I had 3 tests done, and I was so pooped I had to take a 4 hour nap. :sleep:

oneday123: I hope you feel better soon! Ginger, lemon and honey herbal tea. It works wonders. :thumbup:

Expatmom- I'm so sorry to hear you lost one of your babies, how heartbreaking. Wonderful to hear the other is doing well, your positive attitude is inspiring!

Sorry expatmom, I am glad the remaining baby is doing so well though :)

I'm sorry ExpatMom - but I'm so glad the remaining baby is doing well. Stay positive and big hugs x

Congratulations to everyone on the healthy scans and beautiful ultrasound photos. It makes me excited to see how much my baby will grow in the following weeks.

I saw my doctor today for the latest ultrasound and confirmed that I lost one of the babies. The surviving twin has already absorbed the remnants of the other. A part of me is still sad, but I think I knew it was coming before I even saw the ultrasound. But I still held onto some hope.

I had a dream about a week ago. I had seen one baby fade away in my mind, and I guess I just knew. My parents had called and video chatted with me to make sure I'm okay. And I honestly believe that I am. I'm sad, but I'm also grateful that my other child is still with me. I hope that what my surviving baby absorbed will help it grow strong for the remainder of the pregnancy.

My baby does have four cute little buds sticking out. I cannot wait to see what developments have occurred by my next visit. It'll be a good three weeks before I go again. I wonder if they'll poke and prod me again. I had 3 tests done, and I was so pooped I had to take a 4 hour nap. :sleep:

oneday123: I hope you feel better soon! Ginger, lemon and honey herbal tea. It works wonders. :thumbup:

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm so glad you have one thriving little bubs in there. :hugs:

So sorry to hear, Expatmom, but I am happy that the other baby is doing great. :)

AFM, lots of stress all around for me. We are moving next weekend, just to another place here in town, but it's been stressing DH and me out to no end. We got in a fight with his mom yesterday, well mainly DH did but she yelled at me for something DH said and I just lost it. I was so angry. She is watching DD this weekend and said she can just bring her back if we aren't grateful. But I am grateful and I told her that so her saying that to me really upset me. She apologized to me but yelled at DH. DH doesn't take that well from his mom and it's just a horrid mess. I'm hoping she still will help with the move next weekend, even if it's just her keeping Ashlyn occupied inside the new place while we unload/unpack.

Appointment on Tuesday. Ready to get it done and over with. I think I'm anemic again this time around...definitely feeling the symptoms so I'll ask for iron or a blood draw or something. I can't move next weekend feeling like I'm constantly out of breath. Also, after every meal, no matter what it is I eat, I get so tired that I can hardly stand it. That's what happened last time and I was found to be very anemic.

So sorry to hear, Expatmom, but I am happy that the other baby is doing great. :)

AFM, lots of stress all around for me. We are moving next weekend, just to another place here in town, but it's been stressing DH and me out to no end. We got in a fight with his mom yesterday, well mainly DH did but she yelled at me for something DH said and I just lost it. I was so angry. She is watching DD this weekend and said she can just bring her back if we aren't grateful. But I am grateful and I told her that so her saying that to me really upset me. She apologized to me but yelled at DH. DH doesn't take that well from his mom and it's just a horrid mess. I'm hoping she still will help with the move next weekend, even if it's just her keeping Ashlyn occupied inside the new place while we unload/unpack.

Appointment on Tuesday. Ready to get it done and over with. I think I'm anemic again this time around...definitely feeling the symptoms so I'll ask for iron or a blood draw or something. I can't move next weekend feeling like I'm constantly out of breath. Also, after every meal, no matter what it is I eat, I get so tired that I can hardly stand it. That's what happened last time and I was found to be very anemic.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with MIL. Family drama is the worst.

Does your prenatal have iron in it but it's just not enough?

Yes it does, but I guess not enough. Same as last time too. I was taking my prenatal plus two iron supplements every day once they found out I was anemic. I don't think it completely solved it either to be honest, but it did help a lot.

Yes it does, but I guess not enough. Same as last time too. I was taking my prenatal plus two iron supplements every day once they found out I was anemic. I don't think it completely solved it either to be honest, but it did help a lot.

Wow, that's crazy!

Wow, that's crazy!

Oh I know. I'm hoping I can catch it early this time, as last time I only found out at 24 weeks after the gestational diabetes test. Maybe loading up earlier will keep my stores up!

Hello ladies! I am hesitant to introduce myself but, I guess I have to swallow the fear at some point.

Little back story...Last November after a few months of trying, I got a BFP but, that joy was short lived. Our little one didn't have a HB and I sadly had to have a D&C on December 2nd. It took a bit for my period to start again but, it finally returned and we honestly didn't really try but, we also didn't not try lol. I started new medicines at the end of March for some unrelated pregnancy, TTC stuff so when AF didn't show up in April I didn't think twice about it, thinking the new meds may be affecting AF. When May came around and still no AF, me and FH purchased a test yesterday and before I even left the bathroom, there was a blazing BFP on the test.

Obviously this time around we're trying not to get too excited and I know for certain we'll be a little hesitant until we get through the rocky 1st trimester. I ran next door to my doctors today (my OBGYN is literally right next door to my office) to see what the game plan is going to be this time around and for now I have to start a baby aspirin regime and they're trying to get me an appt. ASAP.

We of course did the estimated due date calculator already and it's saying I'm due December 29. I will update that if needed when I finally get in to see my Dr.

I hope to get to know you all better and I hope we're all still here at the end sharing newborn pictures :happydance:

Welcome, TTC! I hope all turns out well for you guys. Sounds like you're forming a game plan with your Dr. so that is great. I hope we are all sharing NB pics come December too! :D

Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am expecting again! Exactly 6 weeks after my MC I got a nice BFP! :) I will be right behind you in January. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Ah countrymomma that's fab news, so very pleased for you &#128149; Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"