**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am expecting again! Exactly 6 weeks after my MC I got a nice BFP! :) I will be right behind you in January. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Beautiful! 5.5 weeks after my miscarriage in February I found out I was pregnant with this little one, and now we are fast approaching the second trimester! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Grow little rainbow, grow!

Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am expecting again! Exactly 6 weeks after my MC I got a nice BFP! :) I will be right behind you in January. Hope everyone is doing well!!

LOVED reading this!!! Fantastic news!!!!

Oh Country, that is wonderful news!! Congrats!!!!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Country, before I posted I actually read through the whole thread and followed your story (that sounds so stalker like lol). Congratulations!!! Very happy for you.

Welcome ttc! Your due date is a day before mine. I hope we are all sharing newborn pictures in December too! I've added you to the front page.

Country momma - that is such lovely news, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Hi everyone, had my nuchal scan today and they've brought my date even further forward, edd is now 27th November, so technically a bit of a charlatan in the December snowflakes 😉. My nuchal scan put me at a 1:250 risk for downs so they recommended I had the harmony test, which they did there and then. Now need to wait 2 weeks for the result. Also said that it very much looked like a girl 🎀 Xx

Country, that's amazing news! Congratulations!!

I started having pains in my stomach yesterday, which were different to any pains I'd had before. I'm so lucky about where I live. I phoned the gp in the morning, they saw me at 8:45. The doctor examined me and my stomach was so tender to touch. She contacted the early pregnancy unit who told me to come in by 9 this morning for a scan to check whether baby was ok.

I had the scan this morning and baby was perfect! They struggled for a while to measure baby properly because the little one wouldn't stop moving! Was eventually measured at around 4.3cm - I can't believe that baby is that big already! I was measuring at 11+1, which is the original date from my lmp, but will know for sure in my dating scan which is in a fortnight.

To say I'm relieved is such an understatement. Oh, and typically the pains are nothing compared to what they were. I guess they were normal growing pains thankfully!

Congrats mumof5 on a great scan! And how lovely they could tell you they thought it was a girl! I've updated your due date on the front page.

Oneday- that must have been worrying but I'm so glad you got seen quickly and that everything is looking good!

Sounds like you both had great scans ladies!!!!

I'm hoping my Dr. can get me in this week so I can get my first scan. I don't think it will sink in until I can breathe a little and see a HB this time.

Sounds like you both had great scans ladies!!!!

I'm hoping my Dr. can get me in this week so I can get my first scan. I don't think it will sink in until I can breathe a little and see a HB this time.

Fingers crossed you can get in to see your Dr and have your scan very soon x

They told me, no later than next week. I'm actually going to call them again in a bit because I have a feeling they may have forgotten about me :dohh:

Thank you everyone! I sure hope this little bean sticks around.. been having a little bit of bleeding but so far things seem to be progressing well. Dr said it may just be some left over tissue from the MC expelling itself. I am so over the moon, I had an appointment on the 8th of June to get my tubes tied but I guess God had other plans!

Wow Country that is so awesome !

Had my scan today and baby was perfect! He was doing flips in there. So cute !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
Such wonderful news CountryMomma! Do keep popping in, you'll always be one of the group, I really hope this baby is meant to be but I just have this feeling that it is.

Loving the scans! Mine is 2nd June, I really can't wait to see baby again! My symptoms have slowly been reducing over the last couple of weeks and I've had this nagging doubt about still being pregnant but I know most likely all is well and it's just the placenta taking over ❤️. Only 2 weeks left in first tri for me!

Thank you Grace, I have a feeling this is just meant to be as well. It is a miracle that it happened in the first place!

That's amazing Country!!! You're right, it seems God had other plans.

My doctor finally called back, my appt. is for Thursday right after work. I'm hoping I get a scan, thinking I probably will since they'll want to confirm this baby has a HB.

Here's bubba today, don't think I can really refer to her as jellybean anymore 😉. Was super active on the screen and kept putting her hands up to her face, I'm totally in love with her already 💕. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
TTCBabyG exciting news about the appointment - I hope they do your scan for you!

GraceER I've been feeling the same about symptoms going and we're very close in dates. Today has confirmed that little one is doing perfectly! Just over a week until your dating scan! Mine is June 6th so I'll be 13 weeks.

Lots of us ladies have been having scans today. I love looking at the pictures!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->