**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Laura I felt like that last week but this week I feel awful again, and wish I had enjoyed last week more!! I am much more nauseous than I have been and have thrown up a few times. I also keep getting bad headaches.

Just got my scan appointment through, two weeks today :) Friday's work well for us because DS will be at nursery so we won't have to take him with us. Also DH usually finishes work early anyway to pick DS up so that makes it a bit easier. We have a family bbq on the Saturday so will be nice to tell everyone - so far only a handful of people know.

Sorry you're feeling so poorly again. It's hard isn't it, as when you feel good, you worry but when you feel poorly you wish you were feeling good again!

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

I'll give a quick update, my appointment went well! I heard bubs HB of 120 but, it seems I may of conceived later than I thought so, my new DD is now Jan. 17th. I'll be heading over to the Jan. thread but, since you were all so welcome, I wanted to let you know how it went.

So I found out I have my first high risk/fetal assessments ultrasound at 13w1d next Friday(June 3rd). Very nervous. On the bright side I should hopefully get a picture of baby long as everything is well(you can buy pictures in the high risk unit) and maybe I'll even get a peek at a nub shot (I'll assume another boy, but it's fun to guess!)

Best noise ever!!!

Hope your appt goes well next week! Baby sounds like it's doing v well!!!

I feel huge!! :haha:

I've been out for the day, got home around half an hour ago (after sitting in the car with my jeans open) and have changed straight into pj's. 5:30 on a Saturday night and I'm in my pyjamas :haha:

I think the maternity clothes are going to start trickling their way into my wardrobe!!

Oneday, I feel huge too! My regular clothes still fit mostly but the maternity ones are so much more comfy!

Oneday, I feel huge too! My regular clothes still fit mostly but the maternity ones are so much more comfy!

I've got a family do today so hoping that no one guesses! Another week until the dating scan and then things will be out in the open!

Oh man, I have a proper bump as well, and it's really awkward that people are starting to touch it, and I'm always like, "Sure, go ahead, but honestly it's just 90% gas, bloat and water retention right now, with maybe a couple of my fibroids thrown in."

Hello all! I can't believe I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, where is the time going! Our dating scan is on Thursday and I'm feeling anxious again. Really hope baby is ok xx

Hello all! I can't believe I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, where is the time going! Our dating scan is on Thursday and I'm feeling anxious again. Really hope baby is ok xx

Good luck, I hope it goes well for you :flower:

Hey haven't been around much lately. Been moving and it's all consuming! Still haven't announced as we haven't had time to get the pics we want but it's gonna happen this week...I hope! Hope you all are well, can't believe we are all entering second tri!!! :happydance:

Hi anybody getting sharp twinges, feels like it is inside my hip bone but it moves from side to side.

I get them TommyG, I think it's round ligament pain where everything is stretching and growing. My tummy is starting to get a bit more rounded at the bottom now, rather than just flumpy everywhere :haha:

I've been suffering with nausea and tiredness even more than usual this week. I'm hoping it starts to subside soon as I literally have no energy.

I'd guess round ligament pain too. Does it happen all the time or when you move quickly, sneeze, etc.?

My stomach is starting to look a little rounder too now, and thankfully the sickness has really eased. I'm still completely shattered, but not sleeping great which isn't helping!

Hey haven't been around much lately. Been moving and it's all consuming! Still haven't announced as we haven't had time to get the pics we want but it's gonna happen this week...I hope! Hope you all are well, can't believe we are all entering second tri!!! :happydance:

I know, I can't believe the second trimester is just about here! I'm confused on the cutoff for second tri--I've read 13.3 weeks and 14 weeks. I think I'll officially consider myself in the second tri on Friday when I'll be 14 weeks.

My uterus has been really achey lately and that and my hips feel like they've been having growing pains. It's picked up over the last several days so I'm hoping that means I'll be getting a legitimate bump soon! We told my MIL over the weekend and she touched my belly and said I'm starting to show already. And I was like, well the baby is much lower than that right now--that's just fat and bloat!

Remember that the early baby bump is also your internal organs becoming displaced and pushed up.

Remember that the gouger up bump is also your internal organs becoming displaced and pushed up.

Good point. Maybe that's why my belly looks bigger now. its pretty hard to hide at this point!

Yup! I regularly feel my fundus and I have a really good idea of what I'm feeling in terms of anatomy. I'm nearly 13 weeks now with #3 so my uterus is probably higher than many people's- a little under half way between my belly button and my pubic bone. But I can feel everything that used to occupy that space bunched up on top- and especially when my bladder is full my uterus gets pushed up so high and all my organs are popped right up on top with it. I'm showing so much right now. Hope my work just thinks I'm getting fat! Haha.

I'm only 9 weeks and already have a little bump. It's ridiculous and I have i idea how I'm going to hide it at work for the next 3 weeks! Luckily the weather is bad so I can wear big jumpers!

I'm still feeling uneasy about my scan on Saturday though as I just don't feel as sick as I did a week or two ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->