**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I'm carrying a few pounds more than I should be so not showing at all at the moment.

I look like I have a bump more at the end of the day after I ate all day. But in the morning I think I just look a little bloated.

Still really tired and throwing up - but the vomiting has definitely gotten less often. Even though I'm 13 weeks I'm telling myself I'm still in the first trimester until 14 weeks - and at 14 weeks all my MS will disappear. Hopefully that's not just wishful thinking! :rofl:

Hi ladies! I can't believe some of you are already in 2nd tri, I'm so jealous! I had my ultrasound when LMP said I should be exactly 10 weeks, and then baby measured 8w5d, so I feel like it's taken forever for me to get back to 10 weeks again. 2 more days!

I have some occassional pulling/pinching type cramps, and some MS, but no vomiting so far. The worst part is how exhausted I always am. I hope 2nd tri brings me more energy!

So my nausea is getting better, but a new symptom has appeared: a super gross taste in my mouth all the time, no matter what I eat or drink! Anyone else? I didn't experience this in my last pregnancy.

I will be 10 weeks in 2 days and I look pregnant because of the bloating!
So annoying! I have to hide my belly with large tops and I already bought maternity leggings so when I'm back from work I can chill at home in my comfy leggings!

So my nausea is getting better, but a new symptom has appeared: a super gross taste in my mouth all the time, no matter what I eat or drink! Anyone else? I didn't experience this in my last pregnancy.

For a week or so I had a metallic taste in mouth. I think it's normal though I remember reading about it at the time.

I've not had the metallic taste thing but my sense of smell is crazy things that didn't used to bother me really get to me. Everything from strong perfume to food.

I'm the same with smells. Even my favourite air freshener makes me feel repulsed, I've had to switch it off :(

Currently my worst symptom is that I feel like(and almost do) pass out frequently. Some days it's so bad I can't really go to work, other days it's more manageable. It's happened at this stage with both my prior successful pregnancies, a combination of blood pressure lowering and blood sugar drops, so I know it's my normal. A bit of nausea, and I'm more moody and emotional than usual.

Hi there, sadly I will not be continuing on in this group. My Dr confirmed yesterday that I am experiencing miscarriage. Best of health to all of you!

So... For some reason I'm really hesitant to join a thread like this, though I'm not certain why. I guess I've never made pregnancy friend attachments in my previous two pregnancies, and though I want to, I'm really nervous about it. And the thread is already over 100 pages...

So, Hi. I'm pregnant with my third. You might have noticed me lurking through the first trimester forum lately. I'm currently due Dec. 3rd. Though it's a bit flexible, apparently, as my first due date was Nov. 24th. I guess they will firm up the date at my next scan.

This pregnancy was a COMPLETE surprise, as I was on birth control pills at the time. Yet here I am.

I'm so sorry amethyst.

Welcome Genevevex! Glad you've joined us! Hope everything is going well for you so far and congrats on the lovely surprise!

Sorry Amethyst.
Welcome Genevvex

I didn't join one in my first pregnancy either but I did find a cracking bunch on a LTTTC thread.

I'm so sorry Amethyst.

Welcome Geneveve. I hope your pregnancy is going well so far.

Wow - last night I got up to pee soooooo often. I usually go once or twice a night anyway, but this was something else. I'm hoping that it's a one off!!

So sorry Amethyst :( All the best to you <3

Welcome, Gen!

Oneday - I pee 3-5 times a night! It's the worst! Where is all that fluid coming from!?

So sorry Amethyst :( All the best to you <3

Welcome, Gen!

Oneday - I pee 3-5 times a night! It's the worst! Where is all that fluid coming from!?

I was wondering that. I didn't drink any more than usual yesterday! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"