**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Today is officially the start of the second trimester for me!! I have a scan on Monday, and if all goes well I'm going to announce to my co-workers on Tuesday. FX everything is still okay in there. The worry never stops, does it?

I admire you for holding on until 14 weeks!
I caved and told everyone on Tuesday.
The kids at school have started asking if I'm pregnant because the bloat is RIDICULOUS.

Today is officially the start of the second trimester for me!! I have a scan on Monday, and if all goes well I'm going to announce to my co-workers on Tuesday. FX everything is still okay in there. The worry never stops, does it?

I admire you for holding on until 14 weeks!
I caved and told everyone on Tuesday.
The kids at school have started asking if I'm pregnant because the bloat is RIDICULOUS.

Mine is too and much harder to hide than last week! I think it's helped that there are 6 other people in our department that recently announced their pregnancies so hopefully no one is expecting another and disregarding my belly as flubber!

Jezika - sorry I just don't know much about it. But if they have been doing tests I'm sure they tested for progesterone and all those types of things - so don't worry about it :) You can always call your doctor and ask to put your mind at ease.

Just wanted to check in and let you know I am having a healthy baby boy :) We got our NIPT results back and everything looks perfect <3

Congratulations December, that's great :) how lovely to have one of each!!

Saw baby today. Amazing! NT measurement was really good, 1.66, Lower than with both my older kids. Doctor said this baby looks really, really healthy. I didn't a good look at a nub :(. Though realistically I'm still guessing boy. We'll see July 25th!!

Thanks for the reassurance, guys. I ended up bleeding again in the evening and it was more than before so I paged my midwife today and she got me in for an ultrasound. Baby looked fine, growing as it should (two days ahead, actually), so that was a relief. They even printed me more pics. But I'm still anxious of course! I wish I knew the cause.

December - congrats!!!

Congratulations on your baby boy, December!

Jezika, i can't imagine how scary the bleeding must be. Glad everything looked great in the ultrasound.

Counting, you mentioned a few days ago about feeling faint/light headed. I have the exact same symptom and had it off and on in my first pregnancy too. It feels exactly as you described, like blood pressure and blood sugar dropping at the same time. I forgot about this symptom until it started happening again this week. I hope it goes away soon.

Awwwww I love that photo, Counting :) Thank you everyone! We are very excited, we have our NT scan on Tuesday and then we will announce. I am happy to be nearly out of first tri.

Great scan counting! And glad everything is fine jezika. It must be very scary to be bleeding but reassuring to know it doesn't mean anything bad. Having said that I hope the bleeding stops soon.

Afm I had my scan this morning and it went really well! Baby was measuring right on track at 10 weeks 1 day and it was waving at us! So relieved as I was convinced something had happened as my symptoms went. I guess I'm just lucky! Here's a little pic I took with my toddler in it too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
So much good news!! Loving the scan pictures. Laura - so cute that your daughter is in the picture too - first picture of the siblings together!

Coungratations on having a boy December, it would be lovely to have one of each.

Jezika - hold on tight with the bleeding/spotting. Take comfort in the fact that you've had it a while now so if it was a signal that something was wrong it would have happened by now! So glad you got to see bubs happy and growing &#128522;

Great scan counting! And glad everything is fine jezika. It must be very scary to be bleeding but reassuring to know it doesn't mean anything bad. Having said that I hope the bleeding stops soon.

Afm I had my scan this morning and it went really well! Baby was measuring right on track at 10 weeks 1 day and it was waving at us! So relieved as I was convinced something had happened as my symptoms went. I guess I'm just lucky! Here's a little pic I took with my toddler in it too!

Great pic, Laura!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->