**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I'm lucky I seem to be past the sick stage but DS was worried when I was sick.

Get used to the why? Questions they don't stop. I still get some real crackers of why / how? Lots of star wars questions which drive me nuts but proper why / "how do you count to infinity?" type get your brain working questions I love trying to answer.

I've started to notice this sensation very low in my pelvis, near my pubic bone. It's very soft and almost feels like teeny tiny bubbles or something fizzing. Am I going crazy or is this first flutters? I keep telling myself it's way too early but then I am quite slim and sensitive on the inside from years of Endo pain. What do you think?

I've started to notice this sensation very low in my pelvis, near my pubic bone. It's very soft and almost feels like teeny tiny bubbles or something fizzing. Am I going crazy or is this first flutters? I keep telling myself it's way too early but then I am quite slim and sensitive on the inside from years of Endo pain. What do you think?

That's definitely it! Bubbles is exactly the word I used to describe it the first time around! Very exciting!

Grace that is definitely baby! I've felt the same thing last pregnancy and now this one too!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one struggling with begin patient with my LO. I yelled at her tonight before bed because she wasn't listening and then threw a tantrum. I feel like a scrappy mom right now. :/

My DS gets shouted at a lot because he doesn't listen and has ridiculous tantrums. He doesn't pay much more notice once I've shouted but at least it makes me feel better :haha: I wonder how long it will be until they start listening!!

My DS gets shouted at a lot because he doesn't listen and has ridiculous tantrums. He doesn't pay much more notice once I've shouted but at least it makes me feel better :haha: I wonder how long it will be until they start listening!!

I don't think it ever really happens with boys. My husband is 34 and still doesn't listen to me. lol

Shouting doesn't really work in my house I'm sure he just completely switches off to it.

We tried explaining that I'm pregnant to my nearly 2 yo. We thought he'd got it when he pointed to my tummy and said "baby" but then realised that we was a bit confused when he also pointed to his and my dh's stomachs and also said "baby!". Oh well, I'm guessing he'll figure it out in 6 month's time!!!

Oh bless him Hilslo!! I'm sure he will realise eventually :)

Scan went well, I have been put forward by 5 days so now due on 17th Dec!

Genevevex & Hillslo - that's hilarious re: husband and baby in belly.

Mrs. Rose - I did all the wives tale gender predictions (well, I got others who are more experienced than I am to do some of them), and they ALL point to girl. That is, Chinese calendar, nub theory, skull theory and Ramsey method. But I hear too many times that in such cases it's still been wrong! Oh well, just over four more weeks to go till we know.

Grace - ahhh, I wish I could feel bubbles and flutters! I try and focus on feeling them, but I always get distracted by the sensation of my own heartbeat.

Apart from some lingering nausea here and there and need for occasional naps, I'm really not feeling pregnant. I haven't had sore boobs since maybe week 8, interestingly. Lots of acne though, booo. At least I haven't had any spotting since just before my ultrasound a week ago, though I hope I'm not tempting fate.

OH, does anyone have any ideas on how I could do a social media announcement using our cats?

On the same note of other children, I do wonder how DD will take it. She will be 17 months when #2 is born. Someone asked me about it today and it got me to thinking.

For some reason I'm getting sicker in the second trimester. Nauseous all the time. It's rough. Yay for being over 14 weeks now though!!

OH, does anyone have any ideas on how I could do a social media announcement using our cats?

Maybe try to get a picture of your cats sitting side by side with a little pair of booties in between them ??

Counting I hope that ends for you soon! My SIL actually didn't get sick until the 3rd tri herself. I'm hoping that in your case it's just a fluke and you're better before you know it!

Oh bless him Hilslo!! I'm sure he will realise eventually :)

Scan went well, I have been put forward by 5 days so now due on 17th Dec!

Glad the scan went well! I've updated the front page with your due date.

My friend let me borrow her Doppler and I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat today. It was so exciting! It took me a while to find it and I was starting to get nervous, but once you find that sweet spot, it's the most beautiful sound in the world. This will definitely help me feel more secure until my next appt on July 1st.

On the same note of other children, I do wonder how DD will take it. She will be 17 months when #2 is born. Someone asked me about it today and it got me to thinking.

I was wondering the same thing! I think more intriqued than anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->