**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Bubbles that's so cool. Since this is my first they said I probably won't feel anything until at least 19-22 weeks. Haven't felt anything yet.

Anyone in their second trimester still throwing up? I do every morning and if I'm hungry I start retching. Thankfully I'm not very nauseous anymore but just wondering when the vomiting will finally be over :coffee:

I've found that the vomiting has been worse for the last week. I have felt less nauseous, mainly just if I get hungry, but it's weird that I've been throwing up more.

Definitely just felt the baby move! :cloud9:

Amazing! I am still yet to feel anything, but this is my first. Can't wait for it to happen

With my first I didn't feel jabs/kicks that I KNEW were movements until 17-18 weeks. I'm actually surprised I'm feeling this one so early but I won't complain. It is infrequent but when I feel it it's so reassuring. It's the best feeling EVER...I can't wait until you feel it! :cloud9:

I had my 12 week scan today and everything looks perfect! My due date has been moved forward by 3 days to 27th December.

I'm feeling a bit nauseous again which is weird as I had a few weeks of feeling better. I'm also exhausted at the moment - it's the first time it's really hit me. I thought now was the time I'm supposed to start feeling better not worse!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Great scan Loopylaura!

Sorry for those of you still suffering from nausea 😟 Feeling sick is horrible but at least it's for a good cause! I just hope it eases up for you soon!

Hi ladies! Is it ok if I join? I'm a bit late but I was holding off posting on the pregnancy section until I had my first scan, which I had today and all is well, I'm measuring 13 weeks 1 day so due date is 22nd December.

Hello.. again I am a reader not a poster :) but.... I had my 2nd apt today - all looked well, was able to hear the hearbeat. Due date stays the same - Dec 25! No I can relax a little! Just feel so much better now!:happydance:

Congrats on the great scans, everyone!

So I've been having some diarrhea for a little over 24 hours, and last night and this morning I noticed that standing too long was making me feel like fainting-nausea, lightheaded, etc. I went to the Dr. today to make sure all was well and turns out I'm just dehydrated from my hormonal/IBS diarrhea. :( Gotta really up my fluids and rest. They did check on baby and there was a nice, strong heartbeat of 153 and the nurse described him/her as a "runner" as they were so quick to move around!

I definitely have been feeling a lot of activity from this baby. Last time the placenta was anterior but this time I have a feeling it's not as I'm feeling so much more and it's easier for them to find the heartbeat!

Hi I've finally seen MW, still to get booking appointment and scan. What a faf.

Welcome jessicasmum and congrats on a great scan!

Kiki - I'm glad your scan went well too!

Bubbles - I had a phase last week where I felt quite weak and shaky - no idea what was wrong but I feel better now. Sorry to hear you're dehydrated - at least now you know, you can fix it! Very jealous you can feel movement - I can't wait, it was my favourite part of pregnancy!

Tommyg - that is so rubbish you don't have your booking appointment or scan yet. In my first pregnancy I got these really late too (my scan was at 13+6) - it was really frustrating so I feel for you. Luckily it all seems to have been a lot more efficient for me this time. It really depends on where you live and how many babies are coming I think!

It's been a combination of delays. I was late getting 8 week scan because of holiday. Then Docs insisted I came in to fill in a form before I could get appointment with MW, seriously that was a PITA for a A4 bit of paper MW never read. "Is it a planned baby?" Surely the clue is in IVF.

Welcome jessicasmum and congrats on a great scan!

Kiki - I'm glad your scan went well too!

Bubbles - I had a phase last week where I felt quite weak and shaky - no idea what was wrong but I feel better now. Sorry to hear you're dehydrated - at least now you know, you can fix it! Very jealous you can feel movement - I can't wait, it was my favourite part of pregnancy!

Tommyg - that is so rubbish you don't have your booking appointment or scan yet. In my first pregnancy I got these really late too (my scan was at 13+6) - it was really frustrating so I feel for you. Luckily it all seems to have been a lot more efficient for me this time. It really depends on where you live and how many babies are coming I think!

Thank you :D Also thank you for the add on the first page :flower:

Congrats on all the scans ladies. I've inly felt one movement so far, not really much of surprise as I have a anterior placenta, but hopefully once baby gets a bit bigger and stronger I'll start to feel the movements. I can't believe I'm 17 weeks today, time seems to flying! 😳. Bought my first little outfit the other day, so excited to be buying stuff for my little pink bubba 😁💕

Congrats on the scans :D

Well my nausea seems to be reducing a bit although it still comes and goes throughout the day. I am still super tired though. I can't wait to get my energy surge!

Congrats on the scans :D

Well my nausea seems to be reducing a bit although it still comes and goes throughout the day. I am still super tired though. I can't wait to get my energy surge!

I'm with you on the energy. At the end of every day I can hardly stand to be awake. Last night I got super grumpy and had a headache from the fatigue after DH and I finished watching a movie. I'm ready for that magical burst of energy to hit me any day now!

I feel completely exhausted as well. I spent a lot of the weekend napping to catch up after work last week. I'm waiting for all this second trimester energy to kick in!

Just posted our announcement today!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=952474&d=1466436523

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->