**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Had a gender scan today and we are definitely team pink 😁🎀💕💖

Congrats, Mumof5!!! So exciting! Can't wait til we are all finding out! :D

Congratulations on team pink.
I'm staying yellow.

Yay mumof5!! So exciting. I'm still so torn about finding out. Right at the start OH convinced me it would be better to find out. Now he says he doesn't mind either way and we could just wait! I was letting him choose but it looks like it'll be up to me. I was always keen to be team yellow for lots of reasons but now I don't know if I'll have the self control to say no if they offer to tell us and they obviously know! It's so hard.

In other news I'm feeling lots of flutters now! They're very irregular but stronger than last week, like sudden ripples. It's so special, I've been looking forward to it so much and it really is wonderful ❤️

Grace stay team yellow it adds to the excitement at the end!

I toyed with the idea of finding out but really sorting out baby clothes is the only reason id want to know.

I would love to have the will power to stay yellow and have a surprise but I like to be organised and I think if I bought a load of neutral stuff then I wouldn't want to use it once baby is here. Also I haven't decided whether to put the kids in a bedroom together or put them separately - our third bedroom is quite small. The gender will affect that decision so I've decided to find out :)

I think if mine were closer in age I would be tempted to let them share. Letting them use the other room as a play room until they are at an age when they decided / needed their own space.

But with a 6 year gap DS will need somewhere that he can play with Lego and other toys with tiny / not baby friendly bits.

I can't wait to find out the gender so I'm definitely going to! I have a daughter and I'd secretly love another daughter but I dont really mind. I think boys are just so unknown to me I'd panic a bit! I think my dh would quite like a boy though.

Grace - so exciting you're feeling movement already! It is so reassuring, I can't wait!

I'm staying team yellow too. In my last pregnancy we were also going to be team yellow but the technician accidently told me the gender of my baby at my anatomy scan. I was so devastated to have the surprise ruined with my first so I definitely don't want anything to ruin it this time!

That's rotten she told you. One lady who did my scan warned before she did it. I call all babies He as I don't like calling them It.

Def warn them you don't want to know.

Had a gender scan today and we are definitely team pink 😁🎀💕💖

Congratulations!!!!

We're def going to find out too. I like being able to say he/she. We foun out with my son as after a couple of failed pregnancies it really made me like it was actually going to happen and I think it made it feel more real.

I can see the appeal of team yellow though but I'm also too impatient!!!

Hilslo same here, team yellow would be fun in its own way, but knowing the gender helps us be more prepared and I am impatient. Also I feel like it helps me to connect better with the baby.

Tommyg, I told the tech I didn't want to know at the start of my appointment and he still let it slip. He also tried to back peddle and cover up his mistake, which made it even worse and more obvious that he slipped. If he would have just said He and left it at that, then I probably wouldn't have thought too much of it.

This time I'm going to tape a big sign to my head that says "I don't want to know the gender" lol!

So exciting that some are feeling movement already!

It's been a week since I had my blood drawn for the materniT21 test. I can't wait for the results! I need to know the gender! And we're waiting for the results before we announce on social media. I'm getting impatient!

Yeay Bubbles!!!! It's brilliant when you get to feel them everyday - so reassuring!!

I had a midwife appt yesterday and we heard the heartbeat. Best noise ever 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->