**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I don't think number of grandkids really has anything to do with it. Its the 4th on each side. My mums other 2 are both high school. Where all on DH side are preschool.

Anyone else completely drained? I feel like no matter what I do, I can't get an ounce of energy. :(

Ive not been as bad with this pregnancy. I remember dozing off on a lamppost last time. Maybe it less travelling, last time I was working away 4am Monday starts and working full-time.
I don't need to chase after a toddler either.

That's good to hear. I feel like around this stage last time I got my burst of energy, but having an almost one-year-old and a part time job is killer right now. No time for recharge naps. :(

I havent much energy either, thought it was getting better with being the 2nd trimester now but didn't let up for long. I was fine with my last pregnancy no symptoms at all didn't feel pregnant. Midwife said I'm borderline anaemic but not enough for tablets yet, looking likely it won't be long until I'll be on them.

I don't think number of grandkids really has anything to do with it. Its the 4th on each side. My mums other 2 are both high school. Where all on DH side are preschool.

Didn't mean that's the case with you or with anyone else just think that's what it is with my family about not quite as bothered because of already having that many grandkids.

Tommyg - I'm feeling a bit better thank you. I felt horrific for 3 days then gradually started to get better so I think it could have been a bug. I wish I could feel any to know its ok in there!

I'm with you on the tiredness bubbles - it has really hit me this week although I am feeling very stressed at work and no time to relax with a toddler. In my first pregnancy I felt entirely normal until around 34 weeks so this is new to me!

I am really struggling with the tiredness. I am sure I started to feel better by now last time! Suppose it's the lack of weekend lie ins and chill out time this time :haha:

My back is killing me too and I feel like I have a headache all the time. I hope I get that energy burst like with my last pregnancy because I literally can't imagine another 5 months of this!!

Glad I'm not the only one, I'm so tired, need an afternoon nap before the school run literally every day, (the days im off work anyway). I have also developed awful hayfever which I've never had in my life, that's making me pretty miserable. But keep remembering the reason why I'm feeling this rough and exhausted, and she's so worth it 💕.

I am really struggling with the tiredness. I am sure I started to feel better by now last time! Suppose it's the lack of weekend lie ins and chill out time this time :haha:

My back is killing me too and I feel like I have a headache all the time. I hope I get that energy burst like with my last pregnancy because I literally can't imagine another 5 months of this!!

I have headaches all the time too! I thought maybe allergies but I'm not so sure. It didn't start getting like this until the last week or two. It's not fun!

I feel the same bubbles. I don't remember having constant headaches with DS but maybe I've just forgotten. I can't wait to feel normal again! I just want my nice bump with lots of kicks and that pregnancy glow :)

I've got the nice bump, I'm still waiting for the glow, the only thing glowing at the moment is my nose from this blinkin hayfever, I look like Rudolph 😩

Add me to the list of still having lots of fatigue! Really hope I get some energy back. All I do on the weekends is sleep since I don't have time to nap during the week. In other news, I felt her kick for the first time last weekend! It was so cool! Ever since I've been feeling her move around in there but haven't felt anything as powerful as that first kick. It's definitely feeling more real now :)

I'm super exhausted all the time too. When I get home from work all I want to do is sit on the couch until bedtime. Sadly that's not really an option though!

Yep - right there with you ladies! At the weekends I have a post lunch nap just like my ds!

Mrs Rose - fab news! I think I'm starting to feel movement too. I guess that makes sense as we're both due on the same day!!

Ladies, I had horrible headaches in the beginning of the second tri with my last pregnancy, so that might be what you're experiencing. Luckily they eventually went away around 20ish weeks. They haven't started again in this pregnancy, but I'm pretty sure they're coming eventually.

I'm really struggling with them. Yesterday I had to come home from work early and go to sleep for a couple of hours as it was so bad. That helped a lot. This morning I'm trying to lay in bed for a bit before rushing up, my DS is quite happy to play on his own for a bit bless him!

Thankfully, mine don't seem to be awful most of the time. They can get bad sometimes but it's usually just a dull ache.

Joy, I really hope you don't get them this time around

rose, I hope yours end soon! Glad DS is ok with playing on his own for a bit while you take it easy!

Hi. I am due new years day, so on verge of Dec and Jan. My other 3 were 39 weekers though. Had my scan yesterday. Finally feels real :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->