**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Oh no tommyg not at all! It is unusual, definitely not the norm. I don't mind explaining. :)

And thank you, Midnight_Fairy!

Counting that sounds a nightmare at work. I'm guessing they are thinking over 1 doesn't need milk. Are you planning to tandem feed?

Rose, I'm looking forward to digging out my mat gear. New look isn't somewhere I normally shop but I liked their mat gear.

Midnight hope you are better soon.

They just don't seem to understand why I'm doing it, and they don't like to provide me with a private space to pump, and have interrupted me during, etc. Among other issues there.

I plan on tandem feeding if my second doesn't self wean. My older self weaned when I was 8 months pregnant with my second. I'm hoping he stays nursing because he is super small and can still benefit so much from nursing.

Had our scan today. Cervix was perfect, nice and thick so that's good news.

And baby's heartbeat was great at 148. Also..

It's a girl!!! :pink: Another little pink! Ashlyn's gonna have a little sister! :happydance:

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations bubbles!! She will love having a sister so close in age, I'm sure :)

Just had my results from scan and blood test. How are you all? Had to go on a speed awareness course today.

They Sound like very good results Midnight :)

I think my womb is growing a lot this week - I keep needing constant wees!! I think I felt a few more kicks this morning too :)

Congratulations bubbles! I would love another girl myself! I sometimes worry about it being a boy simply because I have no idea what to do with them having never had one and never had a brother or anything! But I'm sure I'll be happy as long as it's OK! Can't wait to find out though!

Counting - sorry you're having problems at work. That's so rude of people to interrupt you while pumping. I hope your little one carries on feeding if that's what you want!

I'm so jealous of those people that can feel movement and kicks. I'm 15 weeks now and nothing. It's my second pregnancy so I kind of hoped to feel something by now and I'm getting increasingly worried that things are not ok!

I am feeling much better thank you tommyg. I think I had a stomach bug as after 4 days I felt much better. I'm still very tired though and suffering lots with Hayfever right now. I hate not being able to take drugs for it!

I'm a bit worried today - I had a long train journey to do with a suitcase on my own and I was too proud to ask for help so I lifted my suitcase over my head to put on the overhead shelf - it was quite heavy - and now worrying I'll cause a placental abruption or something! I wish I could stop worrying and just enjoy it! I should have just asked someone to help ugh.

Hugs for worries. I keep lifting my toddler :( my 11 yr old has autism and I had to carry him to the car from school today. I was in tears from back ache! Life! Xxx rest up!

Laura I don't feel movements a lot. Days go by when I don't feel a thing. I am not even sure it was definitely baby as its so light. Could just be muscles twitching :haha: today's were more fluttery so I felt a bit more confident it was baby.

I'm sure you'll be fine with the suitcase. I think if you had caused damage you'd be in pain and know about it by now! I am often having to lift DS out of bed and on to the potty at night and he is really heavy, and sometimes I strain my muscles. I do worry I'll strain my muscles or hurt the bub but I guess they're so small at the moment and very well protected, and it's unavoidable when you have a little one to look after already.

Thanks! You've made me reassured! I pick up my 21 month old all the time too - but the suitcase was heavier I think and it was the way I lifted it over my head - but it's done now so I'm sure you're right and it's ok as I'm not in pain.

I still don't feel anything at almost 18 weeks :(
We found out we are team blue two weekends ago! I was hoping for a girl, but since I've got used to the idea of a little boy I'm very excited. Baby boy clothes are so so adorable!!

Midnight that sounds like good results. I'm not surprised you were crying lifting your boy. Have you got any other way, do you need to lift him often? A few weeks ago I carried my small 5 year old with a burst nose. I was so sore the next day.

Laura you'll be fine with a boy. I never had a brother either but I think my crazy boy is great fun. I'm sure you'd know if you'd done damage to the baby lifting the case.
I'm not feeling much in the way of movements either.

Am I the only person staying team yellow?

Tomorrow at 15.5 weeks I'm finally getting my 12 week scan. It is probably pointless doing it now and just to add to my issues DH can't come with me.

Hi ladies! I'm a little late to the board but would love to join you. I'm due Dec 18 but my repeat c-section will be scheduled for Dec 4 at the latest.

My maternit21 results showed no y chromosome so that means twin girls (!) and I'll confirm at my anatomy scan in 2 weeks at 18+4.

I've caught up on the last couple of weeks posts and am looking forward to seeing more anatomy scan results soon!

I attached some bump pics to get you caught up. The twin growth rate is a little crazy. I'm 16+3 today and my uterus is just above my belly button already! I was barely showing with my singleton at 16 weeks :)

Attachments

• Fotor_146784664067074.jpg
    Fotor_146784664067074.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 5
Bubbles, congratulations on another little girl. That is so wonderful having the same gender so close in age. I'm sure they'll be very close.

Welcome Sapphire and congratulations on your twin baby girls.

Tommyg, I'm also staying team yellow. At first we were hoping for another boy cause i would love for my son to have a brother so close in age, but I would be so thrilled to have a little girl too. Either way I will be so happy (but I think hubby really wants another boy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->