**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Welcome, Midnight_fairy! :wave:

So tired here too. Can't ever seem to get enough rest. Doesn't help having an almost one-year-old to chase after!

I can't imagine having a baby to look after too Bubbles! It must be so much harder. I am struggling to keep DS entertained and he's old enough to play with toys, watch films etc. He also eats most foods so I don't have to make much effort with his meals etc.

Ahh I hope we all get some more energy soon!!

My LOs are 12, 10 and 3. Everyone expects me to run after them and my boyfriend is in Ipswich during te week. So exhausted :(

So I've been feeling tiny, soft kicks for a little while. Today I felt them from the outside!! Baby was not happy with me using the doppler,haha. I'm so amazed. This is by far the earliest that I've felt distinct kicks in pregnancy.

I'm so impatient for my 20w ultrasound. It's already been a month since I saw baby last.

In other news I'm REALLY showing. My work doesn't know yet..somehow! Guess they think I'm smuggling a soccer ball.

Congrats on feeling outside kicks, counting! I felt one a few days ago from the outside but haven't since. It was of course very light but it was definitely there!

And I feel ya on the showing, I've definitely popped too.

AFM, scan on Tuesday! I'm so excited! I hope baby cooperates so we can find out the sex! :happydance:

Good luck for the scan Bubbles!! I can't wait for my next one. 4 and a half weeks seems such a long time to wait.

19 week bump....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
That's a proper bump Mumof5.

Bubbles is your scan a private one?

Hello Midnight.

Counting, when do you plan to tell your work?

Laura / Rose how are you both doing?

Afm doing ok, finally have date for "12week" scan, will be 15.5 weeks. No sign of a bump, I just look fatter than normal. Before I fell pregnant I'd ballooned with various treatments, i was at the stage of my size 14's were getting tight but 16's were loose. I'm starting to really fill my size 16's. Not digging out mat gear yet.

I plan on telling my work... uhg. Never pretty much. Obviously i know ag some point thwy need to know but... I'm having a lot of issues with discrimination around my family status and pumping at work for my toddler who I'm still breastfeeding. So I'm very anxious about it.

Counting sorry to hear about the discrimination you're facing. That must make things very difficult :hugs:

I have just ordered some new maternity clothes from New Look including lots of jeans etc. I am really struggling with trousers at the moment, when I was pregnant last time I loved over the bump styles, but this time I can't stand the pressure of the fabric on my bump so I've ordered some under the bump ones and hope that at least some of them will be comfy!! I am running out of clothes to wear being stuck in leggings. Even my long tops that go with my leggings are starting to fit strangely.

I am still exhausted and sick at times. I'm trying to rest as much as possible during the mornings when I'm at home to save up energy for work in the afternoon. Poor DS must be getting very bored :(

Counting that sounds a nightmare at work. I'm guessing they are thinking over 1 doesn't need milk. Are you planning to tandem feed?

Rose, I'm looking forward to digging out my mat gear. New look isn't somewhere I normally shop but I liked their mat gear.

Midnight hope you are better soon.

Thank you. My wee had keytones and blood in it too? They have sent it off. How is everyone feeling?

Tommyg it's not a private one no, they have to check me at 17 weeks as in 2012 I had a LEEP procedure to remove precancerous cells from my cervix which makes me slightly more susceptible to preterm labor. They have to make sure my cervix isn't shortening early. Last pregnancy at this scan they told us gender too so if they don't offer this time we will definitely be asking!

Counting, I'm sorry to hear that about your work, that's not fair at all. :(

Bubbles I hope my question didn't come across as cheeky. I just thought 17 weeks was unusual. Hope all goes ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->