**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Im staying yellow. Xx have 1 boy 2 girls.

Luckily I dont lift him often!

Hi sapphire x

Welcome sapphire! Congrats on twin girls!

I'm definitely finding out the gender - I just can't wait! Also if it's a boy I will get rid of all my girls clothes as this is definitely the last one!

Malia - congrats on having a boy! I'm glad you're excited and I also think boys clothes are very cute!

I am hoping for a boy but I really dont mind. I have taken the girls stuff to my mums. If we have a girl she will bring it, if not donate it x

Welcome, Sapphire! Twin girls, wow! Exciting!!! :D

Today is DD's 1st birthday! Her party isn't til Saturday though so we will probably just give her a few gifts that we have today and wait for everything else Saturday!

Hi ladies! I'm a little late to the board but would love to join you. I'm due Dec 18 but my repeat c-section will be scheduled for Dec 4 at the latest.

My maternit21 results showed no y chromosome so that means twin girls (!) and I'll confirm at my anatomy scan in 2 weeks at 18+4.

I've caught up on the last couple of weeks posts and am looking forward to seeing more anatomy scan results soon!

I attached some bump pics to get you caught up. The twin growth rate is a little crazy. I'm 16+3 today and my uterus is just above my belly button already! I was barely showing with my singleton at 16 weeks :)

Welcome and congrats on your twin girls!

Congrats and welcome Sapphire :D

Bubbles, happy birthday to your DD. I hope she (and you!) have had a lovely day!

I admire your yellow bumps! I don't have the willpower for it and am way too type a to wait :)

I can't imagine the surprise in the delivery room, however. That must be really special. This time around I found out over the phone :/

Bubbles, I hope the birthday celebration goes well this weekend. Congrats on baby girl turning 1!

Malia, congrats on a Baby boy. So exciting!

Happy birthday to your daughter bubbles! And congrats to you for making it through!

I'm thinking all my baby clothes will need washed anyway so I will wash them and sort them out into neutral & boys. So if it's a girl my boys things are sorted and ready to give away most likely it will be the charity shop that will get them.
Midnight you sound super organised to have already sorted yours.

I had scan and bloods today, scan is too late for downs test but he seems ok. I should get the blood results in a couple of weeks. She did mention the harmony test but I'm not sure that it is something I want to go for.

Glad the scan went well.

We have broughy some stuff from boys section. If we have a girl she can still wear it. I am not fussed by colour ha ha they change so often. I will buy a mix of blankets too! Girls stuff seems to be boring like fairys and boys get animals an boats! Sod that I want animal and boats! Xx

Thank you. My wee had keytones and blood in it too? They have sent it off. How is everyone feeling?

I just went in today because I worried I had a uti and I had ketones mine as well. My midwife days it means we're burning fat and that I should drink a lot more water and make sure to eat something every few hours, even if it's only a handful of almonds. I know she's right but I just still don't have much of an appetite :/ Starting antibiotics today but thankfully she said this kind won't give me a yeast infection? Hope she's right!

I had some stressful drama with the hospital I'm going to and all their physicians dropping medicaid. Thankfully my midwives will see my through my pregnancy and birth on the medicaid even though. I was devastated when I thought I'd have to find new care :(

Had my first centering class and it was great! My anatomy scan is on the 1st and I think I've relented and my hubby and I will find out the gender. We're not telling any family or friends though!

And finally, I think my bump is starting to show! 18 weeks today!

Obligatory bump pic.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1467932264164.jpg
    FB_IMG_1467932264164.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
Cute bump Caitrin :) mine is really starting to show this week too - I have bought some really comfy maternity jeans and they really accentuate it!!

Unless you don't want to loose weight I wouldn't worry too much about the ketones. But that is just my thoughts. I have a spare tyre I wouldn't mind loosing. The baby will take what it needs.

I can see me pulling out my maternity stuff fairly soon. My non-stretchy jeans were starting to get uncomfortable last night.

Caitrin, sorry to hear all the Drs at your hospital dropped Medicaid. Glad your midwives are still going to see you though. How stressful. Happy 18 weeks!!!

I'm still dealing with hyperemesis and I am down 33 lbs. we also found a few weeks ago that we are having a boy. No name yet!
How are you doing

Caitrin, thanks for the keytones info. I was 53kg last month and now I am 48kg, so maybe not eating enough but been really rough. Good news is antibiotics cleared the uti fast.

How are you all?

I heard the heartbeat on a doppler. Never used one before!

I am 15 weeks today. One of the last December bugs! I was 39 weeks when I had my other 3 but that makes for a busy Christmas!

Congrats on having a boy mom and ttc! Sorry to hear you're still suffering though, that sounds awful for you. I hope it ends soon.

Happy 15 weeks midnight fairy!

Caitrin, glad you don't have to change your care. Good bump pic! Mine is starting to really show too.

I'm all good - looking forward to my 16 week appointment tomorrow with a consultant to discuss my maternity care as I had suspected pre eclampsia last time so think they'll want to keep an eye on my blood pressure this time.

I'm so sorry you're suffering from HG, mom and ttc. I can't imagine. :( I hope things improve for you soon.

Happy 15 weeks, Midnight!

AFM, had DD's party yesterday, it went so well! She got a lot of new clothes and some new toys. Lots of great people came out to see her. It was a blast! She had SO much fun playing and socializing!

Can't believe I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow. This pregnancy is really flying by.

Hi everyone! Hoping I can join your group as I am due on the 31st of Dec, not been active on here for a while which is a long story!

Anyway I am pregnant following our 3rd and last round of ICSI with PDG, my EED is based on the date of ET even though at my dating scan it put me as the 28th Dec. So we will see what happens :)

We have suffered 4 losses in the past but now I am in the 2nd trimester and can here Noodle I am feeling much more confident and happy to join a group if you will have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->